As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Christmas [Miniphalla] - Do It Yourself 3: With a vengeance. GAME OVER - Host Victory!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Quick everyone, you're going to stay with me and we'll all be rich with the biggest silver strike this side of Hudson Bay. Silverrrrrrr!

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Quick everyone, you're going to stay with me and we'll all be rich with the biggest silver strike this side of Hudson Bay. Silverrrrrrr!

We condemn this kind of materialism. We believe that each drone in the Hive gets only what it needs to survive and no more.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Psh, I like money. Up with Assuran!

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Man, I'll sample the shit out of that keg.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    You are dead. Would you like to restore, restart or quit?

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • Options
    > well, fuck_

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Would you like to play a game?

steamsale1.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    >play phalla

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    ...no gifts for me? no gifts whatsoever?

;_______;

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i guess i'm still alive, there's that.

• Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Hi! Did you guys like to know that a candy cane can actually draw blood if you stab someone with it? But because the sugar melts so fast when trying to suck it to a point, it's very brittle and breaks off before it can do much damage!

However, if it's in your mouth and you sucked it to a point and happen to trip and fall, the tissues in your mouth are much softer than most, so you could cause a lot of damage to your cheek or under your tongue!

Merry Christmas and I'm not hoping at all that anyone gets hurt, no sir!

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Did someone say free sample? I like egg nog!

You know what I don't like, though...
    We condemn this kind of materialism. We believe that each drone in the Hive gets only what it needs to survive and no more.

enlightenedbum, that sounds an awful lot like humbuggery!

Er, wait... not really what I meant.

Whatever! that kinda red thinking goes against everything Christmas is about! Candy, cookies, gifts, even ugly sweaters nobody needs! And most important of all, eating and drinking way, WAY more than is strictly necessary.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    Egg for the Egg Nog!

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Mild Confusion for now, based on this.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MacallanMacallan Registered User regular
    Hmm, interesting. Gonna have to catch up on the thread a little, spent all day yesterday on airplanes getting diverted to other airports because of weather. Stupid low-lying cloud layer.

• Options
    I hope they were at least decent airports you got stuck in. There are definitely some I'd rather lay over in/be diverted to than others.

• Options
    MacallanMacallan Registered User regular
    Thankfully it ended up being DC instead of Baltimore, so it's really not that far away. Metro, hoooooooo

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    woke up and this was on.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NsPinx6OXo
    (the rankin/bass version)bizarrely trippy for an xmas tale.

anialos has been quiet.

• Options
    undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    I don't get the Mild Confusion vote. I've seen T_A make that joke before, and I haven't even been around very long. This time, it happened to be correct, but it wouldn't be a very good idea to claim mafia very game except when you are.

I don't think T_A deserved to die (not that anyone deserves to die day 1) and we were lucky that he came up red. Defending him doesn't necessarily seem like mafia behavior to me.

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • Options
    Huh, crazy. The weather wasn't that bad yesterday. Well, not here, but then again that's probably why they diverted you. Glad you got where you were going, all the same! Holiday travel is so nerve-wracking.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I don't get the Mild Confusion vote. I've seen T_A make that joke before, and I haven't even been around very long. This time, it happened to be correct, but it wouldn't be a very good idea to claim mafia very game except when you are.

I don't think T_A deserved to die (not that anyone deserves to die day 1) and we were lucky that he came up red. Defending him doesn't necessarily seem like mafia behavior to me.

Well, T_A joking that he was mafia wasn't much to go on but it paid off. I'll switch my vote if you have something better.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Zombie Hero has been replaced by Mindless Confusion

I actually meant Mild confusion...

My brain hurts

Yeah, I can do that to people.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Hmmmmm, The_Anonymous was obviously an enemy of Christmas and was rightfully purged from the truely believers of giving and sharing. Eight seemingly good girls and boys removed this evil person from our party. Unfortunatly, our brother Baidol was burned by some infidel in elf's clothing.

I demand blood of the guilty and I hereby claim ownership of the Christmas Inquisition!

Capfalcon! Step forth to the Tree of Retribution and be tried for suspicion of subverting Cane Candy Law! Prove thy innocence!

steam_sig.png

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Uh... yeah. Who said anything about a Christmas Inquisition? That's certainly unexpected!

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I beleive that it is time to welcome Mild Confusion in the traditional Phallamas way.

That is to say... Mild Confusion.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US

PHALLAMAS FOR THE....HYPOTHALAMUS?

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Mild Confusion because I don't like being confused, even mildly. Also, hi @corvidae!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, Langly is playing. What was the reason langly gave for being so very very quiet?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    He hates Christmas? I keep forgetting he is playing after the avatar change.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Just wait 'till he hits Number 1 on Christmas Eve.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm not sure how sporting, much less suitable for the season, it is to day one one and a half a brand new player.

I'd love to hear more from langly though

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    I'm not sure how sporting, much less suitable for the season, it is to day one one and a half a brand new player.
    Oh. I hadn't noticed they were new. You know when I was new I was killed and no one was like but he's new.
    langly then.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    argh.
    langly

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    If anyone has a cure:

tumblr_me47sloTQZ1rgamxdo1_500.jpg

Contact me . I'm not Wesker.

Also watch out for Deep Ones posing as elves they want to steal your women.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I am a villager with a villager power. Last night we found a mouse nest in our couch. Tonight I go to see the killers.

If you want me to sing to you you should contact me.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Obi can vouch for my prowess.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    We don't like most of that movie, Langly. Jojen Reed is kind of adorable in it, though.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.