As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mid-90's Vertigo [chat]

19596979899101»

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    he is like head crackpot of GAMES THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE then you just go around and do dumb quests that are probably buggy and dig up like an item you'll never need thanks to your revolutionary pet

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    assuming the internet still exists when I have kids it'll be an invaluable parenting resource.

If your kids ever find it your authority will disappear in a puff of smoke instantly.

HAHA DAD U DID WAT OMG U R LIKE SUPER LAME.

yeah it might be one of those wait til they are leaving home sort of deals.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    he is like head crackpot of GAMES THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE then you just go around and do dumb quests that are probably buggy and dig up like an item you'll never need thanks to your revolutionary pet

While this is true for his other projects it doesn't really apply here.

The project is "A modernised Populous"

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    did you ever think we can look up our parents arrest records

you might be like my parents don't have any

but DO YOU KNOW

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Does it have the word revolutionary anywhere in the description?!!?!

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    A Molyneux game wouldn't be complete without one utter lie in his promised content.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Pretty much all I knew about Molyneux is he is famous for over promising and under delivering. Yeah black and white had so much wasted potential.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Im watching this dude on Twitch tv, and I don't know what the right term is but this guy is so annoying in some ways it drives me nuts.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Nope.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

nope!

how revolutionary!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    A Molyneux game wouldn't be complete without one utter lie in his promised content.

"This game will usher in world peace!"

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @DasUberEdward, give us a new chat!

@Mojo_Jojo is backup.

Robot Santa, close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Robot Santa, make me a sandwich.

This discussion has been closed.