As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Christmas [Miniphalla] - Do It Yourself 3: With a vengeance. GAME OVER - Host Victory!

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Still spelled my name wrong 8-> . Oh, and Tzeentchling

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    like i don't know shit about waht ebum's powers are but if we think he can convert people probably shouldn't ignore him

liEt3nH.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    So... three way tie is the best way to not let the mafia manipulate the vote?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    As we've said before, we convert post restrictions, nothing more.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    which is what a cult would say

liEt3nH.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    You convert post restrictions? So your power is only good on people who already have a post restriction? That's an odd power.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Also lets not have a tie since host confirmed that kills everyone.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

No no, spread post restrictions is more accurate. See how jdark didn't have a post restriction and suddenly talks like we do?

• corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    for a choose your own role, that sounds super shady.

• MacallanMacallan Registered User regular

Updated for this page, and for Anialos. :winky:

Jaysonfour. 3. Langly. Premium. Egos.
    Tzeentchling 3. jayson Spoit Anialos
    Ebum 2 Corv. gandalf
    Gandalf. 2. VS. ebum
    Spoit. 2. Kilnaga.
    Egos. 2 Obifett. Ominous lozenge.
    Void slayer 1. lucedes
    Langly. 1. Tzeentch
    Corvidae. 1. Macallan

I should have a non-joke vote in a bit.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Aww, you do care!

Tzeentchling to break a tie I suppose.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    you know you can use the vote to get rid of people you think are anti-village right

conversions

Yeah, but I've been told several times in a couple of the whopping 4 phallas I've played in that it's always better to go after suspected mafia. If ebum was such a strong contender for the vote because people thought he was anti-village, he'd have more votes. For that matter, he'd have your vote if you were to take your own advice. So nyah!

conversions are a mafia

I've been shouted down for offering up thoughts like that. My opinion was that anything threatening my wincon is equally bad. The counter-arguments varied slightly, but the most cogent pointed out that there's a difference between being "like a mafia" and being a mafia, in that killing the cultists brings the mafia one step closer to victory, brings you no closer to victory, and only theoretically buys you more time. It makes a kind of sense, so I decided to act on that understanding. Mafia first. Of course, we've taken out two mafia so far, so maybe at this stage it's okay to look into hobbling other threats?

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
    When we kill all the mafia, and still haven't won. THAT is when hunting "neutrals" should go into full-on witch hunt mode.

corvidae wrote: »
    for a choose your own role, that sounds super shady.

We like silliness in our Phallas. And post restrictions. Right @Typhus733 ?

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Ok here is what happened

I thought I was busdriven with tzeench because I targeted him last night and hit myself. Now, I very well might have been, but he is claiming he had a mirror power and that is why.

So, I don't know what happened, but I am certainly village and

A) definitely not mafia due to last night

B) definitely not cult because the problem is lying about my alignment, not being anti-village cult.

I wouldn't make a neutral role and then claim village, that's silly.

We don't know anything about the cult other than that they are one. Cults are generally evil. Voting out a cult member is the same thing as voting out a mafia member, and is actually more important because the cult grows.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    ebum spreading his brain-ants is mighty suspicious, but is it a total party foul? I dunno. Jdark, how do you feel about your new insectile overlord?
    We dispute the statement that ebum is our overlord.
    corvidae wrote: »
    enlightened bum!

i'm not a fan of cultists!

(told you so.)
    We dispute the statement that ebum is a cultist.

tzeentchling

Basically all that to say that I am not sold on tzeenxh in any way being bad. I don't know what happened

Langly wrote: »
    Voting out a cult member is the same thing as voting out a mafia member,

yes this

voting out the cult is voting out the sk is voting out the mafia

have you all grown soft

has voluntary conversions screwed with your minds

liEt3nH.png
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Tzeentchling because now have read the whole thread and egos is a dumb vote

ObiFett on
    Langly wrote: »
    Basically all that to say that I am not sold on tzeenxh in any way being bad. I don't know what happened

Hmm, the artist formerly known as turtle intrigues my sensibilities. Back to Spoit!

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Mush! Don't you understand North Pole talk, Tzeentchling[/color].? Mush!

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Dammit....

Mush! Don't you understand North Pole talk, Tzeentchling.? Mush!

edited December 2012
    I just looked over the narration again, and don't see anything pointing to a cult. Not that there isn't one, there was one in the last game. Also in the last game the mafia won because the cultists all died with their leader, and they took out enough people to give the mafia an instant victory. Of course with the low death count there might not be any evidence before it is too late. So, yeah possibly screwed whichever way you go.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    ugh

hate edits

Tzeentch

I have no idea why tzeenzch is being voted.

There was a weird thing that happened last night, but no indication he is actually bad

Anyone on the langly wagon from last night is good, jayson four especially I think

• undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    I'm going to go ahead and say Spoit for following up immediately on my Langly vote when I provided no evidence.

Is that hypocritical? Yes. Is it still suspicious? Yes. It looked a lot like trying to turn my vote into a bandwagon against a villager.

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
    Tzeentchling for great justice. If it turns out that he's not mafia, then hopefully we can at least learn something from his death that'll help us for the rest of the game. Also, widening the gap between him and everyone else is good to prevent any sort of possible shenanigans. Do I expect said shenanigans? No, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to try to prevent them from having any sort of impact in the event that they occur. evil shenanigans!!!
    In any case, I've gone back through the thread, and I'm not convinced by any better options for today's vote. Tzeentchling, if you're village, sorry. If, on the other hand, you're evil, I'm not sorry at all and you should be dead dead dead.

Tl;dr: baaah baaaah baaaah sheepy sheep. :P

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    I kinda like the spoit vote, and tzeenzch is claiming a kime power "Dont try and hit me cause you'll just get hurt and you also cant seer me but don't vote me out because I am totally village."

Still like Gandalf, but I can live with a Jaysonfour vote. His

I joined the party late, where was mention of a cult?

Also I am not sick, but I am feeling unwell and will probably not make it through the night. But I (or someone very like me) will be back again someday.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    I kinda like the spoit vote, and tzeenzch is claiming a kime power "Dont try and hit me cause you'll just get hurt and you also cant seer me but don't vote me out because I am totally village."

Still like Gandalf, but I can live with a Jaysonfour vote. His

I joined the party late, where was mention of a cult?

Also I am not sick, but I am feeling unwell and will probably not make it through the night. But I (or someone very like me) will be back again someday.

oh my god you're frosty the snowman, that's why it cycles.

that is fucking brilliant

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    You can vote me out if you want. If the game goes on at this rate, I'll be out of town before it's half over anyway

steam_sig.png
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    I seriously doubt it will last until the 25th.

I bet there are a sleigh full of kills just waiting to land.

Anyway, if I do not post again, fun game guys! Go get them mafia/cult/serial killer/vlad/neutral/double-millers.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Totally knot mafia, and Is have know idea where this bandwagon came from. Had a bunch of cool powers, butt knot mafia.

Breakdown - I have a selection of powers too choose from each knight. Several of them protect me. Each comes with restrictions (either post oar gameplay). Each can only bee used once.

• undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    So far, what powers/restrictions have you used?

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    havong poewrs mist be nice
    im judt drunk

Gut suspicion list (dammit what r these called again):

38thDoe
    Anialos
    Corvidae
    Premium

Night 1 - stuff targeting mee goes too next person on signup list. Cannotusespacesinmypost.
    Night 2 - Actions against mee also rebound on person whom targets mie. Did not vote.
    Tonight - A few things. Yous should bee able two figure out at least one of I restrictions.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    taht list is hosershit!