As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sea of Dreams New Year's Eve in SF

WolfeborneWolfeborne Registered User regular
Just wondering if anyone else here is going. It's always fun to meet up with PA members outside of gaming events.

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Good Shit, OP

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    crwth seal of approval

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Our names rhyme

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    ill be the one in the denim trenchcoat w/ matching fedora

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    @Metalbourne if this guy was born from a wolf

were

were you born from Lemmy

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    @Metalbourne if this guy was born from a wolf

were

were you born from Lemmy

I'm like Serpentor.

Except instead of conquerors and leaders, my DNA was assembled from the finest transsexuals the world has ever known.

Just a...

Yeah, just goes to show that genetics aren't everything I guess.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    do borne and bourne really rhyme? Is that how it works? I don't think it does.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    do borne and bourne really rhyme? Is that how it works? I don't think it does.

Haven't you seen the Bourne movies

it totally does

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I live underneath a rock. Is the "Sea of Dreams" like some grand new year's boat ride/event?
    I'm imagining it's this party on a fleet of barges and ferryboats slowly drifting across the bay.
    Decorated with festive lighted buoys planted along the waters, juxtaposed against a starry sky of fireworks
    Concert barges filled with crusty old sailors and young folk, all dancing to the sound of steel drums and the smell of jerk chicken.

Sounds amazing.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Here is the link forgot to put it up.

http://www.seaofdreamsnye.com/

• Options
    Anyone else?

• Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    That looks distinctively un-SF-like

I'll be in SF but not hangin' out with you (I got smoochin' to do)

l3icwZV.png