As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I Remember Them When....

1234568»

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    bieber x harper otp

someone post the pic SOMEONE POST THE PIC

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh I'm sure Beiber is a douche

He is super rich and young

I'd be shocked if he wasn't

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    KalTorak wrote: »
    one of the, like... five black guys to go to my high school ended up in the NBA.

I went to a couple of high schools.

One of them was La Quinta in Westminster. I don't remember if I met ANY black people there.

But boy were there a lot of Vietnamese.

They vastly outnumbered white people. I never had that experience anywhere else in my life, and it was the only time I've ever been a minority.

That didn't really affect my experience there, except I think pretty much all of them were smaller (and mostly a lot faster) than me, which made a lot of gym activities kind of depressing.

edit: On the other hand, whenever we played football, if I got the ball and really got going? I may as well have been the Juggernaut to those guys.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I went to school in Atherton, California (the zip code with the second highest median home prices in America), with the children of a bunch of ultra wealthy people

including the daughter of Larry Ellison, one of the richest and also douchiest people in the world

most of the rest weren't famous, just really rich

VC types, mostly

in fairness to myself I commuted and was on financial aid

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Oh I'm sure Beiber is a douche

He is super rich and young

I'd be shocked if he wasn't

probably

but most of the flak I see/hear him getting isn't based on him being a douche to people. Most of it seems to be the fact that he "looks like a faaaaaaag"

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I don't care for Beiber but I ain't gonna slag on him for being famous either

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    oh one of my direct classmates was the daughter of Carol Bartz, CEO of AutoCAD and later Yahoo!

this was kind of funny to me as I was working at Yahoo! at the time

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    But he's young, rich, and can probably have any girl he wants.

He's obviously an asshole.

Common sense, really.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png

Common sense, really.

WELL THEN HE'S A HUGE HOMO

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    If movies and tv shows have taught me anything, it's that kids that come into wealth young or are born into inevitably turn out to be jerks.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Moriveth wrote: »

Common sense, really.

WELL THEN HE'S A HUGE HOMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Until they get a nanny who shows them through whimsy, mirth, and tears that being a dick ain't cool. Then they smarten the fuck up and we all pretend to have something in our eye as we leave the theater.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    My graduating class was 5 people. No one's done anything interesting. I don't think anyone's moved out of the area, either (not counting college).

I should probably get on that.