As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[request] mark all unviewed?

AiouaAioua Ora OccidensOra OptimaRegistered User regular
I accidentally hit Mark All Viewed, and subsequently lost the ever so useful blue/orange/grey color coding. (one of my favorite things about vanilla!)
Sure, it'll fix itself over time as new threads pop up, but it would be nice to at least revert back to everything unviewed.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    The uses for that are so niche that it's unlikely we'd ever get round to implementing something like that I'm afraid.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Heh, this is true.

Lesson: learn to click better.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    The uses for that are so niche that it's unlikely we'd ever get round to implementing something like that I'm afraid.

I'd also think the uses for "mark all read" are pretty niche too. Does anyone intentionally use it ever?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I use it a lot. If I use it, it's not niche.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    There are definitely threads I would love to mark as unviewed. I'd use a Mark All Unviewed just to get rid of the coloring for the ones I don't want to read.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    adding another voice that would use this feature.