As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There is a brand new STEAM thread for this sale now

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    @HyphyKezzy got me the PA Combo Pack and Episode 3 to try and make me feel better. I appreciate that.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    FredZ89 wrote: »
    minirhyder wrote: »
    striderjg wrote: »
    iRevert wrote: »
    Ceno wrote: »
    I just hope Skyrim gets a deep cut this sale. It's already ridiculous that it's still $60 over a year later.

Get the bundle that was posted.

I mean $30 for all those games.

TRY! to get that bundle. It's fing hard. I still haven't gotten checkout to go through with multiple windows working on it. Furthest I've gotten is a payment/# url that won't load.

Omg what bundle D:

Skyrim
    Brink Complete
    Dishonored
    Doom 3 BFG
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    Fallout NV Ultimate
    Hunted Demons Forge
    Rage
    Morrowind GOTY
    Oblivion GOTY

For 28 dollars.

:( I didn't want to spend 30$ :'(... But there is Skyrim, Dishonored, Fallout 3 / NV and RAGE in this package that I'd love to play. Oh god help me, must resist !

Buddy, you don't know how much I understand you.
    The website not working is making it even harder to resist.

We shall put together a support group... The more I think about it, the more I think I will regret not buying this Bundle... I never played Skyrim and Dishonored (and heard so much good stuff about both, I really feel like I missed something), and it's been a while since I last played Fallout 3...

As I said earlier, oh god help me to resist.

I've played Skyrim on Xbox, but I disliked the experience due to framerate stuttering, lack of mods, and controller. I can't deal with controller. I never did finish it and resolved to get a PC version and play it properly. Some day.

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Are Steam purchases not working for everybody?

You made me buy something just to test for you!

I had no problem. What error are you getting?

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    imperialparadoximperialparadox Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    I just hope Skyrim gets a deep cut this sale. It's already ridiculous that it's still $60 over a year later.

TRY! to get that bundle. It's fing hard. I still haven't gotten checkout to go through with multiple windows working on it. Furthest I've gotten is a payment/# url that won't load.

Omg what bundle D:

Skyrim
    Brink Complete
    Dishonored
    Doom 3 BFG
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    Fallout NV Ultimate
    Hunted Demons Forge
    Rage
    Morrowind GOTY
    Oblivion GOTY

For 28 dollars.

:( I didn't want to spend 30$ :'(... But there is Skyrim, Dishonored, Fallout 3 / NV and RAGE in this package that I'd love to play. Oh god help me, must resist !

We shall put together a support group... The more I think about it, the more I think I will regret not buying this Bundle... I never played Skyrim and Dishonored (and heard so much good stuff about both, I really feel like I missed something), and it's been a while since I last played Fallout 3...

I've played Skyrim on Xbox, but I disliked the experience due to framerate stuttering, lack of mods, and controller. I can't deal with controller. I never did finish it and resolved to get a PC version and play it properly. Some day.

Yeah I couldn't imagine playing Skyrim on a console. So many mods, I haz...

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo Network ID: imperialparadox | 3DS FC: 2294-4029-6793
    XBL Gamertag: Paradox3351 | PSN: imperialparadox
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Share my misery. http://ustre.am/RPI1

Misery cancelled. Even Bad Rats didn't want to be put through that misery again. I gotta find a better streamer for video for ustream. Manycam showed up in the preview like it was working, but then wouldn't.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Just got a receipt from paypal for 27.xx (I used a 5% off coupon... yes I'm a cheap bastard)... but I win!:) Now I just have to wait for GG to ack it. Hopefully I don't get any double billing.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular

Omg what bundle D:

Skyrim
    Brink Complete
    Dishonored
    Doom 3 BFG
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    Fallout NV Ultimate
    Hunted Demons Forge
    Rage
    Morrowind GOTY
    Oblivion GOTY

For 28 dollars.

The xbox load times for Skyrim are painfully long as well

Dreaded having to go into towns where I'd need to pass through lots of doors

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Anyone know how long that Bethesda pack deal is going to run for?

Gamersgate is Swedish. So whenever Swedes typically go to work and they see the madness they have wrought.

• Options

Omg what bundle D:

Skyrim
    Brink Complete
    Dishonored
    Doom 3 BFG
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    Fallout NV Ultimate
    Hunted Demons Forge
    Rage
    Morrowind GOTY
    Oblivion GOTY

For 28 dollars.

It's a game that actually feels better with a controller, IMHO. At one time, I would have been horrified to hear myself type that, but the game(to me) feels clearly made for consoles.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Did I ever tell you guys that Dishonored is a game where you can cut off a guy's arm, place a razorwire-spewing proximity mine in his severed hand, and then throw that at his friend?
    4N4Ux.jpg

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    It's at times like these that I regret putting every little penny I have into the Steam wallet.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options

"An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed." It's alternated between that and something else about an error that told me to try again or wait a minute, that it proceeds to say forever as I endlessly click.

• Options
    imperialparadoximperialparadox Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Did I ever tell you guys that Dishonored is a game where you can cut off a guy's arm, place a razorwire-spewing proximity mine in his severed hand, and then throw that at his friend?
    4N4Ux.jpg

/)'3'(\ Tell me more!

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo Network ID: imperialparadox | 3DS FC: 2294-4029-6793
    XBL Gamertag: Paradox3351 | PSN: imperialparadox
  • Options
    Gamersgate also has both Dead Space games for $12, which is a great deal for two very good games. They're not Steam though, so I won't go through the agony of trying to get another purchase through to them.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    I need 1 more for a BL1 4 pack. PM if you are interested.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options

"An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed." It's alternated between that and something else about an error that told me to try again or wait a minute, that it proceeds to say forever as I endlessly click.

These may be silly questions, but did you try restarting Steam or using another form of payment?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2012

These may be silly questions, but did you try restarting Steam or using another form of payment?

Yep and I can't because if I did, I wouldn't be able to afford what I'm getting.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    FredZ89FredZ89 Huehuehueh Registered User regular
    For some reason, I can't log on Steamgift... Says my profile needs to be public, and I double-checked the options and they're all at Public... Any ideas?

Currently Playing: MH4U
    My Steam profile
    3DS: 1435-3951-4785
  • Options
    Ok, it MIGHT be working, but I don't have time for a whole lot right now. Could someone pop into http://www.ustream.tv/channel/arcsyn and at least tell me if they see Bad Rats and if it's a decent resolution?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    community is probably going bonkers with the sale. Keep trying.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Yep and I can't because if I did, I wouldn't be able to afford what I'm getting.

Did you try buying it from the website or the mobile app instead of the Steam client itself?

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Did you try buying it from the website or the mobile app instead of the Steam client itself?

Yep.

I'll try restarting everything and see if that works.

• Options
    kalkal Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    well i see the Steam thread so it appears to be working at least. resolution isn't great though.

kal on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Anyone know how long that Bethesda pack deal is going to run for?

I assume it'll end once their website starts working again.

• Options

Omg what bundle D:

Skyrim
    Brink Complete
    Dishonored
    Doom 3 BFG
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    Fallout NV Ultimate
    Hunted Demons Forge
    Rage
    Morrowind GOTY
    Oblivion GOTY

For 28 dollars.

The xbox load times for Skyrim are painfully long as well

Dreaded having to go into towns where I'd need to pass through lots of doors

Oh god, yeah. That was atrocious as well. I probably spent as much time staring at various Skyrim artifacts on the load screens as I did actually playing the game.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Ok, it MIGHT be working, but I don't have time for a whole lot right now. Could someone pop into http://www.ustream.tv/channel/arcsyn and at least tell me if they see Bad Rats and if it's a decent resolution?

I can see you browsing the forums
    Edit: with flickers of something Bad Rats logo looking

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    @RobotSpammer was awesome to send me a gift of Alice: The Madness Returns!

• Options
    HerothHeroth Registered User regular
    For those asking about HAWX, it's a great port, use a 360 controller and it works fantastic. Very much do an arcadey flight game though, analogous to Ace Combat.

Is it horrible with Keyboard/mouse? either way i guess i'll pick'em up, i can always pick up a controller later.

1Gn4PNI.png
  • Options

Lies and trickery, ustream and the programs that claim to broadcast my desktop are full of.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Waaahhhhh the page loaded, I clicked "buy" and now it won't load again.

This damn purchase will be worth it just for the trouble involved.

minirhyder on
  • Options
    your gonna need to go through quite a few of those before you get it:) I'm still trying to get to my GG library to see what it gave. It looks like it might be individual codes though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    your gonna need to go through quite a few of those before you get it:) I'm still trying to get to my GG library to see what it gave. It looks like it might be individual codes though.

It is.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FredZ89FredZ89 Huehuehueh Registered User regular
    If someone buying the GG Bundle willing to gift me Skyrim or Dishonored because they already have it, I could gift you another game from Steam, add me on Steam and we can talk about it if you want !

Currently Playing: MH4U
    My Steam profile
    3DS: 1435-3951-4785
  • Options
    BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    Super thanks to @RobotSpammer for A game of Dwarves!

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Guys. Am I serving the newell correctly? I bought two games, finished one of them, and then finished Max payne 3. I have a 1:1 bought/finished ratio.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    BangarangBangarang Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    RE: Gamersgate's Bethesda pack. There's apparently a lot of other really deep discounts going on, like Awesomenauts 3 packs for 2 bucks and whatnot. Fire Sale!

This is a real thing? Because I'll get in on that with someone. I'll do a little webcam dance, or draw a picture of you and your cat. Or send you $0.66 somehow. Awesomenauts is awesomesauce. It's about as close to a MOBA game as I can handle. I have it on 360 but its a ghost town. Is Steam version more populated?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    @ruiner999 is ruining the fact that I'm way over budget. Thanks for being a 30 second hero, if you know what I mean :winky:

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Just as a answer to the codes question... can't confirm 100% all steam but there is this.
    ggDeal.jpg
    dishonored confirmed steam

striderjg on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    heenato wrote: »
    Guys. Am I serving the newell correctly? I bought two games, finished one of them, and then finished Max payne 3. I have a 1:1 bought/finished ratio.

You should feel shameful and dirty.

You'll need to purchase a lot more games and play a lot less.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Omg I pressed confirm order :0

This discussion has been closed.