As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There is a brand new STEAM thread for this sale now

• Options
    Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    Thanks @APODionysus for the gift of Grimrock!

vru37z14gk5j.png

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    So, guys, guys. I don't know if anyone has noticed or mentioned it yet but: After being gone for about a year, Sacred 2 is back up for sale on Steam. The gold edition, even. Buy it. Its good.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EmberquickEmberquick Master of Dungeons Deep UndergroundRegistered User regular
    A little bit tempted by Mirror's Edge and Dishonored.

These early days are the hardest, because you don't know what's coming . . . .

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Double-whammied! Thanks to @chocobolicious for sending me To The Moon! Err... the game, that is.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    Emberquick wrote: »

For the same price why not get the bundle?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle

Brink Complete Pack
    Dishonored™
    DOOM 3 BFG Edition
    Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
    Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
    Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
    RAGE
    Rogue Warrior
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The games you don't want or have you could gift out or I'm sure you could trade them on steamtrades for Mirrors edge. GG is running slow as balls but you can get through the process if your patient.

• Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    So now GG is refusing to send me verification emails, so I can't finish up the order.
    Siiighgh

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    god dammit. I finally got it to add a bundle to the cart. then it adds two. I DONT WANT TWO
    Now i have to empty the cart and start over

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    Hey, RPG Maker as a flash sale! I guess I was totally wrong when I said it would be a daily...

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
    So a big thanks to @Inksplat for the hottest gift this sale, Bad Rats. It's the best. You all should play it if you haven't yet.

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    iRevert wrote: »
    Emberquick wrote: »

For the same price why not get the bundle?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle

Brink Complete Pack
    Dishonored™
    DOOM 3 BFG Edition
    Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
    Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
    Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
    RAGE
    Rogue Warrior
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The games you don't want or have you could gift out or I'm sure you could trade them on steamtrades for Mirrors edge. GG is running slow as balls but you can get through the process if your patient.

Because the website is broken?

• Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    minirhyder wrote: »
    So now GG is refusing to send me verification emails, so I can't finish up the order.
    Siiighgh
    Keep trying. I got through that and am now stuck on returning to sender from Paypal.

Incindium on
    steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    @cardboard delusions is truely a USA Gent. Rampaging all over my giftlist

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    Somebody please target @Spoit and gift him into submission or steal his credit card. He has given me the gift of Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, which I shamefully did not already own. Thank you Spoit!

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    slappybag wrote: »
    only 66% flash on sims 3?

dumb, the game is almost 4 years old, still $10...

The most ridiculous part about it is that the expacs are still more expensive than the base game

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    Heh, The Sims 3 is $27 here.
    So uh, I've got six invites for Dota 2. Anyone want one?

• Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    Incindium wrote: »
    Siiighgh
    Keep trying. I got through that and am now stuck on returning to sender from Paypal.

Well I give up for tonight. Hopefully the deal will still be on tomorrow morning and the site will be just sliiigghhttlyyy less broken.

• Options
    kalkal Registered User regular
    man FTL is one punch to the gut after another. the minute you think you are doing well, one jump and your done. i really hate the teleport ships. such a pain in the ass to deal with.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Guys, I found a rare behind the scenes video of Valve showing what happens when you make a purchase:

http://youtu.be/iyJq1NTBeMM

Vegan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    RE: GG bundle:
    http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DDB-BETHESDANYC
    this adds it to your cart. Skips the step where you wait for the page to load in order to buy. Good luck

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Incindium wrote: »
    Siiighgh

Well I give up for tonight. Hopefully the deal will still be on tomorrow morning and the site will be just sliiigghhttlyyy less broken.

Sale is probably gonna be fixed in the morning. It did take forever for that verification email, though. I managed to get it, though, after like 5 hours.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    I see an order pending. But still stuck returning to seller from Paypal and no emails of any kind.

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    I just realized I spent like $100 today.

Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    Darth NathanDarth Nathan Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Giveaway time!

Today in "Games I think you should own" we have...

signature.png

(Open to G&T Steam group)

Enter away! Ends Christmas morning, as seems fitting.

Darth Nathan on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    you'll probably get a email from paypal in a bit. you can keep clicking the (if no responce in 10 sec) link from the GG... http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/orderdetails/{orderNumber} link and then doing the paypal thing. My paypal never got a succeed screen, but I still got the purchase and paypal receipt.

actually this was the link I was thinking of:
    https://www.gamersgate.com/shop/payment/{orderNumber}

striderjg on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Holy Crap, no words. @Iolo just dropped Borderlands 2. No...words...
    tumblr_mcd961fcJy1rimvswo1_1280.jpg

In a small paying it forward. Who wants Borderlands 1?

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    I was about to buy a few Chaos Theory's to throw up on Steamgifts but then I realised Ubisoft have, at some point, almost tripled its price for NZ. Full price is US$25 (currently US$6.24). What the fuck.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    EmberquickEmberquick Master of Dungeons Deep UndergroundRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Let it be known to all that @Luchaire has, classily, gifted me Mirror's Edge!

In honor of this generosity, I shall yell "Luchaire!" out loud, each time I miss a jump and plummet to my death.

Thanks again!

Emberquick on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    My net's been out all day and you're all up to a new thread almost, crazy.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Holy Crap, no words. @Iolo just dropped Borderlands 2. No...words...

You have to understand that Iolo literally is Borderlands, and he's just seeding his distro around in a bid to achieve immortality.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Free Borderlands 2 Torgue Campaign DLC at this link http://xfinity.aditive.com/app/400019/400102/view/login_d/crc/3069949955

Requires Facebook or Twitter. 350 codes left as of a few moments ago when I got mine. Also has console codes if you prefer.

Corpekata on
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Putting Spacechem up against Universe Sandbox and this Solar thing seems colossally unfair.

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I managed to get through on Gamersgate! Twas my Dark Souls budget but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I actually own most of the games (and have promised Skyrim and Dishonored already to another G&Ter) soooo:

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

Open til Christmas Day, PA G&T Adventure Team.

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    ZenitramZenitram Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Putting Spacechem up against Universe Sandbox and this Solar thing seems colossally unfair.

I actually voted Universe Sandbox. My reasoning is SpaceChem has been in an indie bundle or two, and Solar 2 is already $3 and some change. I've heard good things about Universe but never really seen it in action.

Good night Steam thread, please try not to have over 200 posts when I wake up.

Zenitram on
  • Options
    imperialparadoximperialparadox Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    Free Borderlands 2 Torgue Campaign DLC at this link http://xfinity.aditive.com/app/400019/400102/view/login_d/crc/3069949955

Requires Facebook or Twitter. 350 codes left as of a few moments ago when I got mine. Also has console codes if you prefer.

Awesome! I just got BL2 yesterday, so free DLC is sweet!

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo Network ID: imperialparadox | 3DS FC: 2294-4029-6793
    XBL Gamertag: Paradox3351 | PSN: imperialparadox
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    If anyone manages to get Gamersgate working, if you buy an extra Bethesda pack I'll reimburse you in some way on the 26th. Hit me up if you do so we can work something out.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Once again, being behind the tech curve eliminates me from these desires. thank you windows XP and radeon 4850 hd.

• Options
    GdiguyGdiguy San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    It's been a loooong time (probably since Simcity 2000?) since I've had a SimCity game; any opinions on 4? (Not so much as whether it's worth $5, but given that I haven't even had time to open Mass Effect 3 yet is it fun enough to be worth the time?)

• Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Aaaand RPGMaker goes down to 50% off.

Someone slap me before I consider this.

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular

Uh it says 4.2 billion PC codes for me.

When I click it it gives error 500 though.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular

Awesome! I just got BL2 yesterday, so free DLC is sweet!

I think the PC DLC code is broken; it shows an absurdly high number remaining, and gives an Error 500 if I try to snag it. Shame.
    So thanks to the Humble Bundle, I have an extra copy of The Binding of Isaac... anybody want it?

Seeing how only three people entered my giveaway, you could try offering it to Gregalor or gidwani (Steam names), as they were the other two who entered.

Found Gregalor's PA forum account, and let's just say he has a very interesting PM... veeeery interesting indeed... MWAHAHAHA!

xderwsaxganu.png
This discussion has been closed.