As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Our [chat] Is Up

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    cass nooooooooooooo

rRwz9.gif
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    haha raven i'm ashamed to admit i felt the same way while watching nthat movie. i actually paused it to google her.

she also has a crazy amount of raw sex appeal, just in her body language and facial expressions

• KEBKEB Registered User regular
    KEB wrote: »
    I'm watching Archer (for the first time! I know, I suck)

and I'm at (spoilers, spoilers everywhere!)
    The episode where Archer goes on his cancer-related rampage

It is fantastic.

!!!

KEB

Did you see Regis this morning

I did not :P pourquoi?

Ah, at, not finished

You gotta finish it, it's incredible

You spoiled that line by about 30 seconds

I'm not mad, I'm impressed

Haha noice

On an unrelated note don't check your windows or the areas immediately outside of them

I'm mostly impressed with your ability to fly

Although I guess you could just be in the building across the street in which case Hi neighbour!

• JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Jean wrote: »
    i think i might put my foot down and stop seeing this girl

but it's hard v_v

:( I empathize, man. You just have to think deep and ask yourself if only being friends with this girl is doable for you. For a lot of people it isn't, and it's best to be straight with them and cut ties. I'm awful at that.

SHE'S TEARING ME APART, LISA

Assuming you are serious : Cut her off for your own sanity, NOW

If joking : Carry on, continue having sex with her :)

i'm not joking at all. i really, really like her but she just likes me and is 100% uninterested in monogamy or anything serious developing between us. i should break contact to spare myself the distress but it is super hard.

Assuming monogamy is not something you can compromise on and be happy... Sorry bro, but you do have to cut if off. My sympathies!

They're isn't a lot of things that can't be compromised on for a really well meaning couple.. but monogamy VS polygamy is one of these things.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Oh my god I am home right now and missing Cass' cats

Those sweet black kittens

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I love my Secret World dude's magical pose:

19441963D8C01C661FA6D4DEC8DB3E3FAA4AFB96

rRwz9.gif
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Alexis Knapp is fiiiiiiiine. Everytime I watch Pitch Perfect I am stunned at how freaking flawless she is. No fair. Also girl crush.
    She has a crazy leg/boob power combo.

project-x-alexis.jpg

alexis-knapp-los-angeles-premiere-of-pitch_5920180.jpg

GIVE ME YOUR PHYSIQUE.

Look at those cheekbones, those nasolabial folds, that supraorbital ridge

puhhh fect

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Im pretty sure if I won the Lotto Max tonight I would just put you 2 in your own apartment until you can pay for one yourselves.

Between your parental issues and shit you guys need way more time alone

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    RPG people

should I continue my efforts to record the alien dialogue / glyphs in Anachronox? I assume at some point it won't matter, but currently (maybe 20 minutes in) I can't read it and that bothers me.

your harry potter fetish is showing

Jacobkosh wrote: »

19441963D8C01C661FA6D4DEC8DB3E3FAA4AFB96

Man I wish I could afford TSW but I dont think its in the cards

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Man so there's this flash-based playlist that always has a ton of vidja game music that I occasionally listen to since it's nice to have a premade shuffle of tunes I mostly ain't heard, just nice background music, never more than a few tracks per single game

I check and they have like three Hotline Miami tracks, but they ain't the best ones! What's up with that? I need to find some nerds with shittier taste than mine and get with the murderin'

Im pretty sure if I won the Lotto Max tonight I would just put you 2 in your own apartment until you can pay for one yourselves.

Between your parental issues and shit you guys need way more time alone

Yeah I agree

Things are definitely looking up higher than before though so that's pretty rad!

edited December 2012
    Man so there's this flash-based playlist that always has a ton of vidja game music that I occasionally listen to since it's nice to have a premade shuffle of tunes I mostly ain't heard, just nice background music, never more than a few tracks per single game

I check and they have like three Hotline Miami tracks, but they ain't the best ones! What's up with that? I need to find some nerds with shittier taste than mine and get with the murderin'

is it www.rainwave.cc ?

bloodyroarxx on
    much like the drive soundtrack i think the hotline miami soundtrack has to be taken in as a single art unit

The Secret World kind of looks like the closest thing to a World of Darkness MMO out there at the present moment

I mean I know there's one in the cards for the future, but the Secret World looks baller

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    i translated a doc at work that kept mentioning "the danger zone"

and i was losing my shit constantly for no reason

not for no reason

EM's never watched a single episode of archer

he's just insane

we 80s children grew up in a world of Zones

there was the highway to the danger zone and there was forbidden zone the oingo boingo movie and the 1981 camp classic "spacehunter in the forbidden zone" and...really there was a huge preponderance of forbidden zones for some reason that I'm still not clear on

so Zones to me are inherently hilarious

also the spiral zone

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.

[img]http://cloud- 2.steampowered.com/ugc/596990469054941250/19441963D8C01C661FA6D4DEC8DB3E3FAA4AFB96/[/img]

I don't know your situation but the game is now buy-to-play - if you spend the $30 (or $22 right now on steam) you get it forever, no subscriptions or microtransaction bullshit.

rRwz9.gif

is it www.rainwave.cc ?

Nah, dogg

http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

not for no reason

he's just insane

there was the highway to the danger zone and there was forbidden zone the oingo boingo movie and the 1981 camp classic "spacehunter in the forbidden zone" and...really there was a huge preponderance of forbidden zones for some reason that I'm still not clear on

also the spiral zone

The Twilight Zone movie came out in the 80s. Not sure if that counts.

dude I am like fifteen years above the harry potter demographic

but the shitty thing is that you're right D: I guess Ingenui gets a beard and dreadlocks now!

rRwz9.gif

dude I am like fifteen years above the harry potter demographic

but the shitty thing is that you're right D: I guess Ingenui gets a beard and dreadlocks now!

your sick hagrid/harry love child will never find acceptance among his peers

I'mma have to look at that a little closer, though, bloody

Thanks!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Screen%20Shot%202012-12-22%20at%203.08.42%20AM.png

Feral wrote: »

not for no reason

he's just insane

also the spiral zone

I totally forgot that!

I have shamed my clan :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RpfOgUupU

rRwz9.gif

[img]http://cloud- 2.steampowered.com/ugc/596990469054941250/19441963D8C01C661FA6D4DEC8DB3E3FAA4AFB96/[/img]

I don't know your situation but the game is now buy-to-play - if you spend the $30 (or $22 right now on steam) you get it forever, no subscriptions or microtransaction bullshit.

Yea I know but I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Vita for xmas and I got some games for that I want, so I"m going to hold out.

I really want to do the NYC raid I seen someone doing it and the final boss was badass looking

Also goddamn Bastion ended up heavier than I thought it would

Wonderful game

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

Wonderful game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGepZ-srNpc

<3<3<3

I set my sail
    Fly the wind it will take me...
    Back to my home, sweet home.

Ravenhpltc24 on
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Herminone Granger is hot for everyone that is attracted by women!

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
    that purple overcoat is incredible

i mean, uh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBL4FAoUdBY

edited December 2012

Wonderful game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDflVhOpS4E

<3<3<3

Aw shiiiit high five

I literally just put this on before I refreshed to see it

Rear Admiral Choco on

is it www.rainwave.cc ?

Nah, dogg

that is such a weird playlist

is it www.rainwave.cc ?

Nah, dogg

that is such a weird playlist

Yeah it kind of is

Some of it I listen to it, love it, and never remember what it was I listened to

Some of it I recognize and fall back in love with the music

Some of it I BWAAAAAAH at the toilet sounds

The Secret World kind of looks like the closest thing to a World of Darkness MMO out there at the present moment

I mean I know there's one in the cards for the future, but the Secret World looks baller

that's pretty much exactly what it is - it's World of Darkness but a little less grim and a little more jet-setting, with some Indiana Jones and Assassin's Creed thrown in.

rRwz9.gif
    Also WoD is never coming out.

Also reports kept saying it was more graphical chatroom then anything.

edited December 2012

that's pretty much exactly what it is - it's World of Darkness but a little less grim and a little more jet-setting, with some Indiana Jones and Assassin's Creed thrown in.

Oh, nice! I'll have to consider that later on.

The character models look pretty decent, and no lie part of my motivation would be making modern looking characters to make screenshots of for tabletop roleplaying games

EVE is similarly alluring for that reason but it's subscription based :C

Rear Admiral Choco on

Oh, nice! I'll have to consider that later on.

The character models look pretty decent, and no lie part of my motivation would be making modern looking characters to make screenshots of for tabletop roleplaying games

EVE is similarly alluring for that reason but it's subscription based :C

TSW is straight up a pretty rad game so far

rRwz9.gif
    I miss the Squaresoft of the 90's and 2000's who wasn't afraid to make new games.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    new chaaaaaat

steam_sig.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    comic.php?date=02022007

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.