As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Our [chat] Is Up

1777879808183»

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i think i might put my foot down and stop seeing this girl

but it's hard v_v

what's wrong, dogg?

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    the lady i'm seeing bid me goodnight with a kiss after her party. we did not bone. i won't see her for 2 weeks! WE HAVEN'T BONED YET.

it's been like 5-6 dates!

i thought we would tonight!

what gives, lady.

• KEBKEB Registered User regular
    the lady i'm seeing bid me goodnight with a kiss after her party. we did not bone. i won't see her for 2 weeks! WE HAVEN'T BONED YET.

what gives, lady.

Geez OTLC, close the deal :P

Nah, it's just 'cause she's a classy lady.

I envy her

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    i translated a doc at work that kept mentioning "the danger zone"

and i was losing my shit constantly for no reason

not for no reason

EM's never watched a single episode of archer

he's just insane

we 80s children grew up in a world of Zones

there was the highway to the danger zone and there was forbidden zone the oingo boingo movie and the 1981 camp classic "spacehunter in the forbidden zone" and...really there was a huge preponderance of forbidden zones for some reason that I'm still not clear on

so Zones to me are inherently hilarious

also the spiral zone

I totally forgot that!

I have shamed my clan :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RpfOgUupU

No, you remembered Boingo. There is no shame here.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I had a legit freak out moment just a bit ago. I got really focused on Dwarf Fortress, and during it I was talking in IRC to some people. I checked back after like 40 minutes during my tune-out, and nobody had said a word since. It had just crossed over midnight on the west coast and I was not appreciating any joke or coincidence happening!

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Jack Daniels honey whiskey is surprisingly good.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

what gives, lady.

MAYBE SHE DOES NOT WANT YOUR BONE. YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    I used to be the closer but I put down my bone.

Also, raven, that is hurtful and never true. Do you have any idea how good I looked tonight?

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

what gives, lady.

Maybe she's not comfortable with the idea, everyone has their own pace.

But I'm putting my money on her being disgusted. Also, on Duke.

Who doesn't want OTLC's bone, really?

• JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular

what gives, lady.

If you see long term potential with her, you will wait.

If you see her only to get laid, you should move on.

*sigh* relationship advice. So easy when you give them, so hard to actually follow!

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    i think i might put my foot down and stop seeing this girl

but it's hard v_v

what's wrong, dogg?

long story short is that she is just looking to have fun, meet new people, not get emotionally involved etc. she's straight up told me she's looking for other dudes because she is young. meanwhile i am seriously, seriously into her to the point where that knowledge- what she expects from us- kills me. like, i'll wake up next to her and a little sunbeam will be perfectly framing her sleeping face and i'm like AAAAARGH SHE'S TRAWLING FOR NEW D, NOT LOOKING TO GET SERIOUSLY INVOLVED.

i keep hanging out with her and sleeping with her because she is awesome but every time it rips me apart a little more inside. it's terrible. it's worse than the holocaust.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

It seems the world did not end, but our car did break.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    man ain't no one dig that wood?

steam_sig.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Good morning [chat].

It seems the world did not end, but our car did break.

The world ends in mysterious ways.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    man look at all these people i don't really know talking about my post like i care if i got laid.

you guys haven't been listening to me for the past few months, it's cool.

This discussion has been closed.