As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 94 - Base Set - Cerberus wins as Nurgle with VP's

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Round 3, End Phase

Board at the beginning of the End Phase

game94state1.png
    1. Remove Chaos Cards from the Board - No cards will remain.

2. Hero Tokens are resolved - 2 Lepers die in Bretonnia.

3. Resolve Old World cards - Nurgle discards The Final Rotting.
    Tzeentch to discard a Chaos card.

4. Score Ruined Regions - Bretonnia ruins third: +6 VP; +6 VP

5. Advance Threat Dials - Slaanesh ticks twice. All others tick once.

Khorne:
    17 - +4 VP

Nurgle:
    18 - +3 VP

Tzeentch:
    15 - +3 VP

Slaanesh:
    16 - Place 2 Nobles
    19 - Upgrade

6. Check for Game end - The game does not end.

Updated Victory Points:
    Khorne: 9 + 4 = 13
    Nurgle: 30 + 9 = 39
    Tzeentch: 20 + 9 = 29
    Slaanesh: 20

Things that need to happen:

1. Tzeentch to discard a Chaos card.
    2. Slaanesh to place 2 Nobles & choose an Upgrade.
    3. I'll reveal the next Old World card; Tzeentch to make any decisions.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Discard (M) Dazzle.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    I'd like to place one noble in the Badlands and one in Estalia.

I'll take the Keeper of Secrets upgrade.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Round 4, Old World Phase

Up From Skavenblight
    Place one Skaven token in every region, or adjacent to every region, where there is at least one Warpstone token.
    (Total Skaven equal to number of regions containing Warpstones.)
    If there are no Warpstone tokens in play, do nothing. -
    Discard this card instead of adding it to the Old World track.
    game94state1.png
    Tzeentch to place 3 Skaven tokens.

• Options
    Round 4, Draw phase

Upgrades -
    Bloodsworn - Stats: (1/1/1)
    Lepers - A Leper's cost is 0 if placed in a region where you have no other figures. A given leper may only be summoned for free once per round.
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination
    Seductress - New stats (1/0/2)
    Keeper of Secrets - At the beginning of the battle phase, choose any cultist or warrior in this region. Control it until the end of the round or until your keeper of secrets is killed, whichever comes first.

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    Dark Elf Corsairs -
    At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.

Khorne: draw 2; 8 in hand, 11 remaining in deck
    Nurgle: draw 2; 6 in hand, 13 remaining in deck
    Tzeentch: Teleport still in hand - may choose to discard before drawing to five; 6 or 7 cards remaining in deck
    Slaanesh: draw 2; 4 in hand, 13 remaining in deck

Khorne may begin the Summoning Phase once Tzeentch has placed 3 Skaven tokens.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Please place the Skaven tokens in Estalia, Kislev, and the Border Princes.

No discard.

Flimflammery on
  • Options
  • Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    Cultist to Estalia, 6/7 PP

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Leper to The Border Princes. 6/6pp.

• Options
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    (M) Temporal Stasis to the Border Princes.

5/6 PP

Flimflammery on
  • Options
    Degenerate Royalty in the Badlands

6/6 PP

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Round 4, Summoning Phase
    game94state1.png
    Upgrades -
    Lepers - A Leper's cost is 0 if placed in a region where you have no other figures. A given leper may only be summoned for free once per round.
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination
    Keeper of Secrets - At the beginning of the battle phase, choose any cultist or warrior in this region. Control it until the end of the round or until your keeper of secrets is killed, whichever comes first.

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    Dark Elf Corsairs -
    At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.

Spell Effects -
    The Border Princes: (M) Temporal Stasis - The cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by two.

Khorne is active.

• Options
    Ritual of Slaying to Estalia, 5/7 PP

• Options
    Leper to the Badlands. 6/6pp

• Options
    Acolyte from Bretonnia to the Border Princes, dragging a Warpstone.

4/6 PP

• Options
    I'm intrigued to see if you are going to Teleport me or Khorne out of TBP...

• Options
    What's the point? You are the threat number 1. I'm basically out of the winning race.
    If he teleports you, you come back easily. If he keeps me, I'll concentrate on killing your guys obviously.

• Options
    I can't come back easily due to the Temporal Stasis, also if I move out then you will kill his guys which he doesn't want. Obviously I am the threat but if I am not there... well, then he is.

• Options
    Degenerate Royalty in Kislev

6/6 PP

• Options
    Guys, I hope you all have a great Christmas.

• Options
    Thanks Cerb, you too! Merry Xmas everyone :o)

• Options
    Cultist to Kislev, 4/7 PP

• Options
    Leper to The Empire. 6/6pp

• Options
    @Flimflammery as you have nothing better to do today... right?

• Options
    Acolyte to the Badlands.

3/6 PP

Whatevs! I have plenty to do, but right now I'm lazing about in my dressing gown, waiting for family to come back from church so we can open presents!

• Options
    Keeper of Secrets to the Badlands

3/6 PP

• Options
    Oh, and happy christmas everyone!

• Options
    Round 4, Summoning Phase
    game94state1.png
    Upgrades -

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    Dark Elf Corsairs -

Spell Effects -
    The Border Princes: (M) Temporal Stasis - The cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by two.
    Estalia: Ritual Slaying - 1 - Each time you kill a figure in this region, draw a card

Khorne is active.

• Options
    Hope you all had a great Christmas.

• Options
  • Options
    Sorry for delay
    Battle Cry to the Border Princes, 1/7 PP

• Options
    Leper to Tilea from Bretonnia. 6/6pp.

• Options
    Warp Shield to the Badlands.

3/6 PP

Nicely played Khorne, wish I had used Teleport now. That's royally screwed me, but I guess it prevents Slaanesh from winning this turn.

• Options
    On the other hand though, you're going to have to roll well to make sure Nurgle doesn't take first in the Badlands...

• Options
    It is impossible for me to take first place in the Badlands.

• Options
    I guess that is due to the KoS?

• Options
    No KoS and no battle dice, the best I could do is take joint first. With battle dice (and 2 hit Slaanesh cultists) and the KoS there is no way I will be getting more than ruiner bonus. Though currently I think that Slaanesh may be in a better position than either of us.

• Options
    @LoserForHireX stop having Christmas fun and start playing ;) =p

• Options
    Okay, I literally just got home and turned my computer on. Flying from coast to coast is lame.

Seductress to the Empire

2/6 PP