As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WOOP WOOP LOOT THREAD!

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    YbjjS.jpg

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    The one thing I know I am getting for Christmas is one of those electric griddle things they had on sale for black friday.

Going to make so much food on it.

xet8c.gif
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Griddles are awesome for cooking breakfast.

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Oh also I think I might get a toaster.

So I can make breakfast while I make breakfast.

xet8c.gif
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

Their tears are my Christmas present

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    I miss the Christmas Forum.

it's gonna happen gooselord

just

not yet

christmas forum best forum

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I woke up this morning with a sore throat again and now my fever is back and I'm dizzy and have an upset tummy.

Someone give me medicine.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

Welp, look at that, now I'm vomiting blood. Thanks.

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Outbound gifts

Sister:
    sblWQ.jpg

Brother:
    QHokN.jpg

Sister-in-law:
    t7MSz.png

Mom:
    OFLN5.png

Dad:
    stiVX.jpg

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    ntOJK.png

• ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    ntOJK.png

hey man bitcoins are worth like thirteen bucks now

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What's a bitcoin?

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Well it's not quite a mop and it's not quite a puppet

• mullymully Registered User regular
    i told everyone i know not to get me anything
    it didn't work
    there seems to be stuff here

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    What's a bitcoin?

Digital Ron Paul dollars.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I think Christmas forum is Christmas Day only, at least it was something like that last year.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    For loot, a good size pot (5 quarts, I think), t-shirt and $50 from my mom, and $200 from my dad. I have to send stuff out a little late this year, but I'll be treating mom to dinner next time I see her; dad is a bit harder to shop for.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    What's a bitcoin?

Digital Ron Paul dollars.

You see its worth money because it takes 'effort' to get them, unlike money some government can just print.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    it didn't work

I'm hoping my family will adhere to my request of "no gifts" for once since I can't afford them this year. If I can't give to anyone I don't deserve shit. In the back of my head I'm just secretly hoping one of my brothers says, "I have an in for a job for you, a full-time one." Boom, sign me up, that's the best gift I can get right now.

• Firematic.Firematic. Registered User regular
    it didn't work

Well, i guess I will just throw out this container of moustache wax I was going to send you.
    So far I've gotten an electric blanket since someone found out I dont have heat in my room and was told to open it early. It's pretty dang cozy.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Well it's not quite a mop and it's not quite a puppet

it's part marionette, jeez

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »

Welp, look at that, now I'm vomiting blood. Thanks.

are you vomiting blood because earlier you were drinking blood?

do you have something you need to tell us, skragg? are you a vampire?

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    on what I'm getting family...well, a lot of it is books

but I'm also getting my mom a proper tea kettle because when I was over for thanksgiving she was heating water for her tea using a saute pan

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
    That poor woman

• Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    I need to come up with something to give my dad. Tempted to just give cash (everyone likes cash!), but seeing as I asked for cash from him that might be a little silly. Hm.

Don't give cash unless you're in the mafia.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I'd just like some beef jerky, Santa.

Maybe a box of Cheese Nips if you're not too busy.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I'm not getting half the stuff I was supposed to get for me, my family, and my friends because the mailmen never delivered them even though they shipped weeks ago.

Merry fucking Christmas.

agreed @Sweeney Tom
    the shitty USPS is even shitter than usual this year and seem to not give a single fuck about it either

nevillexmassig1.png
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    What's a bitcoin?

In the same way that money is an abstraction of work-value (thus facilitating economic exchange in scenarios where direct barter is unfeasible), bitcoin is an abstraction of recreational drugs

sig.png
  • Old Red InkOld Red Ink Registered User regular
    I haven't received any gifts yet because my family respects traditions and doesn't exchange gifts early like a bunch of goddamn heathens. But I actually managed to find stuff for everyone before the last minute this year, hooray!

For my dad: the first seasons of The Wire and Breaking Bad because he claims that all TV in the last decade has been crap and I am determined to prove him wrong.

For my mom: pajamas, because dammit mom why do you never want anything.

For my sister: an Oxford English Dictionary and Garner's American Usage because she is studying English and apparently hates online dictionaries.

For my cousin, as part of our extended family gift exchange: a couple of gym shirts because I guess he is pumping iron now or something? He is only like 12 years old, I don't know how this works.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Cash is a perfectly acceptable gift!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    it didn't work

hey everyone

don't get me anything

broken image link
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    And I'm off. Have a good Christmas SE++, y'all be safe if you're drinkin'! :P

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I feel really bad this year because although I got everyone in my family a gift or two or three none of them are very large or fancy or especially useful. Mostly I got cute Korean stationary or accessories for everyone. And because my dad and mom are moving to Russia and can't bring anything with them (they have a total combined shipment of 500 lbs) I haven't gotten them anything.

I love buying presents for people and I just chose the absolute shittiest time of year to move to another country and try to save money because I'll need new everything.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    So just do like a surprise Christmas in April for everyone

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I got one of my roommates a French press.

A different roommate got me a French press.

We've now gone from being a house with zero French presses to a house with two French presses. Double fancy.

• PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    I feel really bad this year because although I got everyone in my family a gift or two or three none of them are very large or fancy or especially useful. Mostly I got cute Korean stationary or accessories for everyone. And because my dad and mom are moving to Russia and can't bring anything with them (they have a total combined shipment of 500 lbs) I haven't gotten them anything.

I love buying presents for people and I just chose the absolute shittiest time of year to move to another country and try to save money because I'll need new everything.

They're moving where? What?

jkZziGc.png
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    That said, the exceedingly handsome @Stale got me McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories, which was excellent.

The always debonair @BEAST! got me Dragon Seekers, a book about dinosaur hunting which I have just started yesterday. And also Up the Down Volcano I think??

And my heroic and lovely but TOTALLY MYSTERIOUS STILL Satan gave me Death and the Penguin. I started this and it's super. And the book Medusa's Gaze and Vampire's Bite which I haven't begun to read yet.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Yeah my parents are moving to Russia. Go figure huh?

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Books are for nerrrrrrrds