As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Questions about PS All-Stars and online code.

ScadillaScadilla Hates shavingRegistered User regular
Could I buy the game through the PS store at my bother's house and then go home and redownload the game on my account? Would I be able to play both versions online? Together? If not would I have to rebuy the game? Could I buy the code by itself?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Don't make threads all over the forum. It is really, really annoying.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Gilbert0Gilbert0 North of SeattleRegistered User regular
    Your PSN purchases are tied to your PSN account. You can have up to 2 devices be authorized on your account to play your game.

You can purchase it on your brothers PS3 and not download it. Then when you get home, you just need to download and install it.

HOWEVER, you can't be logged in at the same time with the same account on 2 devices. So if you and your brother want to play TOGETHER, he needs to buy a copy himself.

• Options
    ScadillaScadilla Hates shaving Registered User regular
    Ah, Okay. Thanks, Gilbert. That's what I wanted to know.
    Sorry about that, Ceres. I tried to delete it in SE, but didn't know how.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Users can't delete their own content. You would need to edit the thread title with something like "wrong forum, please delete", and if you're feeling really useful report it for good measure, then come make the thread in the appropriate forum.

• Options
    ScadillaScadilla Hates shaving Registered User regular
    Got it. Will do next time. You'd think as a comic art forum mod I would know better.

• Options
    Well, every forum runs on different software. Years ago you actually could delete your own post provided no one had posted after you yet.