As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Discussion About [Alcohol and Drug Usage]

SliderSlider Registered User regular
edited December 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
alcohol-consumption.jpg

A locked thread prompted my interest in this topic.

I would like to discuss your opinions and personal experiences regarding alcohol and drug usage.

When I was growing up, I stubbornly refused to partake in any drug or alcoholic beverage. In fact, I had my first cocktail on my 21st birthday in Vegas.

I recall a high school party that I attended where everyone was smoking marijuana. I was the lone dissenting attendant. Even my friend, who would later become a police officer, took a hit.

My general belief was that drugs are bad for you, alcohol is bad for you, and the practice alters your perceptions and behavior. I didn't want to consume anything that might harm my body, nor did I want to behave in some abnormal way that was disingenuous or false.

At the same time, I believe that almost anything should be tried at least once. I tried chewing tobacco and it made me vomit. I tried smoking, but it made me choke. I never tried these things more than once. I have yet to try a drug, but I do drink alcohol.

I don't have very much experience drinking alcohol, but I have learned a few things. For starters, alcohol either kicks my ass and puts me to sleep, or it makes me extremely silly and goofy. I got drunk on my birthday in February and tried to feed a piece of chicken to a friend who is a vegetarian. On the other end of the spectrum, I had a few drinks while I was decorating the Christmas tree this year and it made me pass out on the couch.

Something to also consider are the new marijuana laws. Will you be smoking more often now that legalization is at the forefront?

79N8x95.jpg

Slider on

• mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    I will be smoking instead of drinking when i can, yes.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    My attitudes have basically been as follows

pre-high school: ALCOHOL/DRUGS = BAD!
    High school: Alcohol tastes gross, smoking pot is much better
    College: Pot is still good but the people are sort of annoying. Drinking is still gross, and the people are way more annoying.
    Post-college: It's legal to drink! Gin & tonic for social situations. No more pot - too much trouble once you're out of college.
    Few more years: I guess beer isn't awful, still not a fan. Wine is okay.
    Current: Beer is convenient for people but still not that desirable. Just starting to like wine. Tried scotch and it's great, going to explore it more.

At no point have I consumed alcohol more frequently than one occasion every week or so, sometimes two weeks. Being asian and a non-frequent drinker, two drinks is usually enough to last me the night, maybe up to four if I'm celebrating something like my wedding.

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I drank socially since I was about 15, so essentially half my life at this point and don't really have a problem with the use of alcohol, as long as it's done with moderation. That is really the crux of the issue, smoking and drinking really aren't that bad on their own, but both can be abused and have some unwanted social side effects as well, and I don't really know how to remedy that except to make resources available to addicts as much as possible.

I've gotten high a handful of times and generally enjoyed it. If it were somehow legalized now I might do out once in a great while, but probably pretty rarely since I have two young children and I would say that I moderate drinking in much the same way. I probably drink and get drunk 5 times in a year. Other than that I'll have an occasional beer.

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I don't drink because, to me, alcohol in any form tastes revolting. No matter the concentration, I can tell it is there and it is bad.

Now that marijuana is legal here i'll probably try it once it's readily available. Probably won't smoke it though.

• Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Personally I've had to reevaluate my thoughts in regards to these substances because I grew up with them only seeing the negative effects they had within my community and my family's social group. There too are certain cultural factors, I grew up with the belief that these substances were not used by women, but that they suffered the consequences of them as inflicted by their husbands, for whom vice was their domain. That isn't necessarily the case here though, the culture is different. A family going without food because the father spent all his money on liquor and gambling seems to have a lot more prejudice here, where I heard stories of such things taking place with regularity as I grew up (more typically back in Mexico). One of the more jarring realizations I had about drugs and alcohol was that women here in the US gladly partook, it wasn't something shamefully relegated as a weakness of the male gender. I don't remember how old I was when I thought this, but fairly young, maybe 5-7. I still do not see the women in my family drink, only the men. When the women do drink you better believe they get berated and teased so much worse.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    My personal opinions regarding recreational drugs: Alcohol and Mary Jane, are as follows.

Recreational drugs are social lubricants. This was touched on by many people in the previous thread (e.g., @Quid, @Loren Michael, @mcdermott). If you're in a mood to be a dick to other people, you'll be a huge dick when you're buzzed, after a drink or two. If you're awesomely talented at something like the piano, you're likely going to bust out with something awesome after a drink or two. If you're super depressed about a thing, you're going to end up a huge waterworks by the end of the night.

Also, it doesn't matter who you are, after you've reached your limit and are completely out of your mind pissed; you're not going to make any sense to anyone that isn't as drunk as you are in that moment - and you'll likely (keyword) end up passing out on the bathroom floor after leaning against the wall attempting to arc your urine into the toilet (no photos were taken so you can't prove anything).

I have enjoyed greatly my company with sane, amazingly bright people that are in any stage of drunkenness. I have rued immensely being in the company of even buzzed pricks that can't stop acting like dicks for even one moment.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I use the phrase "mind-altering" but I find it a bit absurd. Why lament the "alteration" of a mercurial, amorphous thing? If there is any intrinsic property of consciousness, it is that consciousness responds to stimulus - it exists to be altered. If no external stimulus is present, a mind can alter itself. If it's not constantly changing, then it's not functioning.

It is reasonable to argue whether certain alterations (through drugs or otherwise) are desirable or undesirable, but mind-alteration itself is unavoidable.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    I use the phrase "mind-altering" but I find it a bit absurd. Why lament the "alteration" of a mercurial, amorphous thing? If there is any intrinsic property of consciousness, it is that consciousness responds to stimulus - it exists to be altered. If no external stimulus is present, a mind can alter itself. If it's not constantly changing, then it's not functioning.

It is reasonable to argue whether certain alterations (through drugs or otherwise) are desirable or undesirable, but mind-alteration itself is unavoidable.

It's all mind-altering substances, all the way down.

Also turtles.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • SotextliSotextli Registered User regular
    Weed>alcohol imo

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Alcohol > weed

My opinion > your opinion

FACT

• SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    I have no ethical objection to marijuana, but don't intend to smoke it again simply because the three times I've tried it it's both made me sick and not gotten me high at all. Despite that I feel it should absolutely be legal (unless you're driving a car or something similar) and support decriminalization/legalization.

I refused to drink alcohol until shortly before I turned 18 because I was a tightass who hadn't really made the distinction between legality and ethicalness yet. I now drink fairly regularly, and despite the problems alcohol can cause I feel it should continue to be legal. I hope and believe that autonomous cars will become the norm over the next few decades, which would eliminate the threat of drunken driving.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    My opinion has always been every drug is bad. I had way way too many alcoholic family members so that stuff is awful. I drink very rarely but I don't get drunk I just get kind of sick. Cigarettes are fucking disgusting and weed is even more so; the stink of that shit is like a hobo who hasn't washed in 3 years; I literally have to hold back puking when I smell it. I've had several friends who smoked weed daily and at this point 20 years later none of them can hold onto a conversation at all. I have very little respect for anyone who partakes of any of them and even less, if that's possible, for the people who brag about it. I'd be very happy if they made use and possession of ALL of them illegal despite knowing full well that wouldn't fix a dang thing and very likely make the whole deal even worse.

But I am old now and set in my ways and I hate that crap all so much also get off my lawn.

The war on drugs failed. We lost. It's time for a new approach. Your opinion is noted. Please refrain from voting. Thank you.

• YogoYogo Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Beyond our general attitude, I suppose our widespread usage of alcohol in all its shapes and forms is what really makes Denmark the country with the happiest population on Earth.

Although I did not enjoy the taste of beer for a long time, my peers began drinking around the age of 14. I wasn't part of that group so I have no idea what their level of consumption was. Stories varied from "omg, do remember what happened friday?!" to "omg, that was totally awesome! Did you see that?".

Around the age of 15 I began partaking in the drinking with a slip of beer here and there, but mostly just sodapops (breezers, mixed drinks) due to the sour taste of beer. My peers began switching to marijuana while continuing to drink. I believe there was a party or two where the resident class bongheads smoked a bit too much and they semi-passed out which made the rest of us worried. Fortunately it all happened under controlled circumstances (America could learn from that in regards to self-control), so there was help available if things took a turn for the worse.

From there on onward I began to increasingly like beer and liquor in all its forms. My own personal relationship to alcohol is somewhat strange. I know enough of my own physiology and how alcohol is burned in the body, but I swear my body is defying the laws of biology or something. After I finished high school, I made good on a promise of joining a gym and working out. Ever since I began and finished that (2 years of regular training), alcohol has changed for me. Now I can get a good buzz with only a beer or two while I retain my body's maximum capacity for drinking alcohol should I be invited to a drink a couple of shots. Furthermore, I never get hangovers and only feel tired due to dancing or staying up late. Sure, I can be queasy if I drank too much, but that stems from an imbalance in my salt/water levels. A couple of glasses of water and some rest and that's done.

To this date, I have only had 3 blackouts with a duration of the shortest being 5 minutes to the longest being 15-20 minutes. In all three instances, I was in a safe environment and apparently fully functional. I just don't remember those few minutes. In my case they have all been humorous. There is nothing so interesting and funny as to wake up in your morning robe in the bathroom, sleeping peacefully in the shower cabinet wondering how the hell you thought that was a better idea than sleeping in your bed.

I really enjoy the alcohol culture we have in Denmark. Every kid learns to drink and gets to know their limits under controlled circumstances, so when they strike out on their own, they won't be more liable to do stupid things. Sure, it still happens but only in the minority.

Yogo on
  • EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    I've been drinking since I was 14, with my father who supervised everything until I was 21. The reason why my dad would watch me drink is to take away the stigma over alcohol. When I hit 21, drinking was really no big deal. I drink to get buzzed, not drunk (though that has happened, many, many, many times). My first drink I had legally was 18yr old scotch, after my first tour in Iraq, with my father. I gulped it down and it didn't sit right. I learned at that moment that it's a sipping/take your time enjoying it drink and now I love it. I still drink with my father whenever I'm home visiting or at family functions because he and I have the same outlook on alcohol: as long as you can keep it under control, it's no biggie. If you're constantly a piss poor drunk, making a mess and blacking out all over the place, then someone will come in and stop you.

I've also been told that I'm a pretty nice drunk, that is, I'm not angry, violent, a dick, or loud. I just socialize more, I talk more, and with enough drinks in me, I might start dancing. When I start dancing, that's when I know I'm at my limit, because next stop is blacking out aka time-travelling.

I've never smoked MJ in my life. At 15 I was already working for the government and had to maintain a security clearance. In 2011, I was drug tested 8 times in 1 year by the Army because my unit was inept at handling urine samples. If MJ becomes legal in my state, I'd probably give it a shot, just to see what all the talk is about but until then, I really have no desire to try it: alcohol does exactly what I want.

XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I really enjoy scotch, bourbon and wine. In my youth I was stupid and often got far too drunk (especially freshman year of college), but now the combination of a high tolerance and of not being an idiot means I never get more than a mild buzz. I only drink things I enjoy the taste of. I never liked beer, although I can appreciate a good one.

I have smoked marijuanna maybe 3 or 4 times (all freshman year of college) and did not enjoy it at all. I will never use it again or stay around people using it. Also, potheads are the most annoying people on earth, and even a s we move towards legalization, I still think we should sit down all the head shops as blightson the community.

I have smoked two cigarettes, hated both. I really enjoy cigars and would smoke them more if they didn't make your clothing stink.

So my overall view is that alcohol/drugs can have good effects, but if true prohibition were possible then I would ban them all (despite my enjoyment of alcohol and cigars) because I think the harms (especially DUI and cancer) clearly outweigh the benefits.

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    My opinion has always been every drug is bad. I had way way too many alcoholic family members so that stuff is awful. I drink very rarely but I don't get drunk I just get kind of sick. Cigarettes are fucking disgusting and weed is even more so; the stink of that shit is like a hobo who hasn't washed in 3 years; I literally have to hold back puking when I smell it. I've had several friends who smoked weed daily and at this point 20 years later none of them can hold onto a conversation at all. I have very little respect for anyone who partakes of any of them and even less, if that's possible, for the people who brag about it. I'd be very happy if they made use and possession of ALL of them illegal despite knowing full well that wouldn't fix a dang thing and very likely make the whole deal even worse.

But I am old now and set in my ways and I hate that crap all so much also get off my lawn.

Grow up

Jesus

If cigarette smoke smells so bad it makes you want to puke you must /hate/ living a big city

• MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular

Grow up

Jesus

If cigarette smoke smells so bad it makes you want to puke you must /hate/ living a big city

Most cities are pretty anal about cigarette smoke nowadays.. 30 feet or so from the entry way of buildings, and practiaclly never allowed to smoke in doors anymore.. At least I know NYC is.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I really enjoy scotch, bourbon and wine. In my youth I was stupid and often got far too drunk (especially freshman year of college), but now the combination of a high tolerance and of not being an idiot means I never get more than a mild buzz. I only drink things I enjoy the taste of. I never liked beer, although I can appreciate a good one.

I have smoked marijuanna maybe 3 or 4 times (all freshman year of college) and did not enjoy it at all. I will never use it again or stay around people using it. Also, potheads are the most annoying people on earth, and even a s we move towards legalization, I still think we should sit down all the head shops as blightson the community.

I have smoked two cigarettes, hated both. I really enjoy cigars and would smoke them more if they didn't make your clothing stink.

So my overall view is that alcohol/drugs can have good effects, but if true prohibition were possible then I would ban them all (despite my enjoyment of alcohol and cigars) because I think the harms (especially DUI and cancer) clearly outweigh the benefits.

I would argue that pot "culture" is fucking awful, but pot users are about as varied a population as alcohol users. Lots of financial workers, doctors, cancer patients, car salesman and high end wait staff who enjoy a nice buzz.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular

This is pretty much me, well, except that I don't ever drink and I'd sooner end the "war on drugs" and use the same combination of taxation, cessation programs, and social shaming that has made cigarette smoking become less and less prevalent be applied to alcohol and other recreational drugs.

Of course, this will never happen, but hope springs eternal, I guess.

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »

Grow up

Jesus

Most cities are pretty anal about cigarette smoke nowadays.. 30 feet or so from the entry way of buildings, and practiaclly never allowed to smoke in doors anymore.. At least I know NYC is.

And yet smog is still omnipresent and still nearly as bad for you

"30 feet away from building entries" is fucking ridiculous by the way, that's basically "don't fucking smoke anywhere in NYC," because it is a goddamn concrete jungle

• CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    There is no reason to force yourself to drink if you don't enjoy it. Don't believe people who say that everyone hates it at first and grows to like it. I liked booze from the very first sip. If it doesn't work for you, don't bother. It's bad for you and expensive.

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Grow up

Jesus

"30 feet away from building entries" is fucking ridiculous by the way, that's basically "don't fucking smoke anywhere in NYC," because it is a goddamn concrete jungle

We can dream, can't we? I would love to see cigarettes relegated to people's homes only.

• MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular

Grow up

Jesus

Yea, I sympathize with how onerous that 30 feet is and how most people do more harm to themselves than the brief exposure of walking near cigarette smoke outside, but I figure making smokers hike to find a spot to smoke is another Bloomberg health initiative. ;)

• VeritasVRVeritasVR Registered User regular
    A lot of my co-workers (federal employees) in their mid-to-late 20s see value in legalizing weed.

Of course, we know we'll never be able to do it even if it's legalized because some feds are held to "higher standards".

I probably wouldn't do it regardless; it's just not for me. I like a few craft beers or some good vodka.

CoH_infantry.jpg
    Let 'em eat fucking pineapples!
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Drinking culture as a symbol of virility or social status is by far the most pathetic and childish social practice we currently have. Celebrating a general descent from interesting, conversational lucidity into absurd, generally moronic levels of intelligence and agency, where basic decencies are often ignored, and you behave with less awareness than a four year old is just beyond me.

By all means, have a couple of drinks to relax with friends or even yourself now and then. But stop "getting pissed"; you only make yourself look like an idiot.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Drinking culture as a symbol of virility or social status is by far the most pathetic and childish social practice we currently have. Celebrating a general descent from interesting, conversational lucidity into absurd, generally moronic levels of intelligence and agency, where basic decencies are often ignored, and you behave with less awareness than a four year old is just beyond me.

By all means, have a couple of drinks to relax with friends or even yourself now and then. But stop "getting pissed"; you only make yourself look like an idiot.

Also stop bragging about how much you drank.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I would argue that pot "culture" is fucking awful, but pot users are about as varied a population as alcohol users. Lots of financial workers, doctors, cancer patients, car salesman and high end wait staff who enjoy a nice buzz.

Yeah, there is a certain amount of confirmation/convenience bias here that the people you're most likely to associate with pot are the people who are least subtle about it.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• SliderSlider Registered User regular
    Do any of you drink to help yourself sleep?

I have noticed that if I kick back a few, it relaxes me and makes me very sleepy.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Slider wrote: »
    Do any of you drink to help yourself sleep?

I have noticed that if I kick back a few, it relaxes me and makes me very sleepy.

Well alcohol is a depressant so this is unsurprising.

You should not be developing a habit of using depressants of any sort to go to sleep. This will become problematic quite quickly.

Lh96QHG.png
    Bethryn wrote: »

I think that this is exacerbated by a government that not only strictly enforces minimum age laws, but also occasionally launches media campaigns that say things like "give alcohol to a minor, go to jail!
    We've pushed 'drinking age' as a marker of adulthood so goddamn hard, it isn't particularly surprising to me when early-20-somethings go apeshit with booze. After all, if booze is an adult thing, then more booze means more adult!

• ReznikReznik Registered User regular
    I don't drink or use drugs of any sort (I don't even drink coffee, for that matter). Part of it is a matter of taste - alcohol, pot, cigarettes etc smell disgusting and I have a personal rule about not consuming things that smell gross - part of it is I have no desire to consume anything that will alter my personality or way of thinking, part of it is health, and part of it is a general disdain with the 'culture' associated with all of it. I'm not far removed from high school/college, so the image of stupid kids chugging booze until they puke is still pretty fresh in my mind. It's my own weird little rebellion, I think. It was expected of me as a teen to want to drink, and lots of people tried to get me to drink, and I basically said 'fuck you' to drinking and have continued on with that out of high school and college. I don't feel like I'm missing out - I enjoy ginger ale and grenadine well enough.

Contrary to that, though, I have pretty liberal views on drug laws. Legalize it all, regulate it, tax it, and make available as much clear, straightforward information about the effects of everything as possible.

Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
    Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
    Forget it...
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Probably shouldn't legalize it all.

Though "I'm running down to the drug store to grab some cherry meth" does have a ring to it

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • ReznikReznik Registered User regular
    Well, yeah, meth is a bit much. Probably heroin too, though I do support the safe injection sites.

But you could probably cut down on a lot of deaths from, for example, people taking ecstasy that isn't actually ecstasy at all if you could just pop down to the drug store and buy some that's guaranteed to be what it says on the tin.

Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
    Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
    Forget it...
    Opiates of any kind are by their nature, addictive, as they fuck up the pleasure center in your brain until you can't feel any feels without getting high.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »

Yeah, there is a certain amount of confirmation/convenience bias here that the people you're most likely to associate with pot are the people who are least subtle about it.

That's actually not just confirmation bias. It's selection bias, which has confirmation bias shoveled on top of it.

This is a problem with anything that you're not a participant of. Pot users are always pushy (because those are the ones you actually know use pot), gun owners are always fanatics (because for the people who aren't super into it, it's just a hobby like an other), vegetarians are always moralizing (because the ones that don't don't tend to bring it up, just order vegetarian food), etc.

Always be careful when you look at X culture - you're rather ironically usually only looking at a fraction of the total group that enjoys X.

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Reznik wrote: »
    Reznik wrote: »
    I don't drink or use drugs of any sort (I don't even drink coffee, for that matter). Part of it is a matter of taste - alcohol, pot, cigarettes etc smell disgusting and I have a personal rule about not consuming things that smell gross - part of it is I have no desire to consume anything that will alter my personality or way of thinking, part of it is health, and part of it is a general disdain with the 'culture' associated with all of it. I'm not far removed from high school/college, so the image of stupid kids chugging booze until they puke is still pretty fresh in my mind. It's my own weird little rebellion, I think. It was expected of me as a teen to want to drink, and lots of people tried to get me to drink, and I basically said 'fuck you' to drinking and have continued on with that out of high school and college. I don't feel like I'm missing out - I enjoy ginger ale and grenadine well enough.

Contrary to that, though, I have pretty liberal views on drug laws. Legalize it all, regulate it, tax it, and make available as much clear, straightforward information about the effects of everything as possible.

Agreed. I find the idea of smoking anything repulsive. More power to whoever wants to stank up their lungs though.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Probably shouldn't legalize it all.

Though "I'm running down to the drug store to grab some cherry meth" does have a ring to it

You can get meth prescribed from a doctor. Most won't because they don't want you selling it though.

About half of the drugs prescribed for ADHD end up becoming amphetamine, which is methamphetamine without a methyl group.

Not that that means much, but I like pointing it out. People don't tend to realize stuff like that.

edited December 2012
    That is not the same at all.

Methadone is also not meth.

Edit: For clarification, not the same as in lab created stuff like ADHD medication is safe as long as you take it in the reccommended doses. Synthesized meth made by a junkie/dealer has all sorts of shit in it that can kill you, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

There aren't a lot of Heisenbergs out there.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg