As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PA Comic, 31st December 2012

TubeTube Registered User admin
i-TTXdPHZ-X3.jpg

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Ok so they're holding iPads and playing some sort of cooperative space RPG? Or something?

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Ok so they're holding iPads and playing some sort of cooperative space RPG? Or something?

Yeah. I mean, the context clues make it pretty obvious.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »

This is Spaceteam.

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Gabe's news post is his 10 favorite comics of 2012. Lots of hilarious ones in there.

• FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    how can I play spaceteam

• Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    Guess Tycho doesn't know the illustrious history of frogs blasting the vent core.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Gabe's news post is his 10 favorite comics of 2012. Lots of hilarious ones in there.

We had the same favorite comic of the year.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I heard about this game from Idle Thumbs, it sounds pretty damn great.

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    I forgot how funny that zynga one was

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    #9 is one of my favorites. I love the idea of "John Videogames" :)

I also still love how he drew the dog in the Zynga one :)

Also despite #4 being hilarious, I still say ME3 had a crappy ending :P

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Oh and for the weirdos who don't know about Spaceteam already it is literally free.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I know frog blasting the core sounds odd but then again I recently rewatched the giant bomb quick look at A-10 and half the shit you do just to get to closing the canopy sounds like made up technobabble to me.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    Frog Blast the Vent-Core

It's an old-school Marathon reference.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Oh and for the weirdos who don't know about Spaceteam already it is literally free.

I am dying for the day when this comes out on Android. *sigh*

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Brings back memories of WoW raiding.

• Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    Spaceteam sounds like SO MUCH FUN.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    The Kickstarter redesign is now up. Looks pretty nice.

YL9WnCY.png
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular

In terms of pure laugh generation, "Firebird" is my favorite. I even showed it to a lot of non-PA readers and got a laugh.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    The Kickstarter redesign is now up. Looks pretty nice.

Yeah, I'm glad I put into that. It looks good.

• chadumchadum Registered User regular
    Tycho really needs to play the board game Space Alert.

• NefylymNefylym Lord ErewhonRegistered User regular
    I wish PA would stop trolling us about the ME3 endings failure.
    It just reminds me that no matter how cool you think someone is, eventually they will totally let you down. :(

• AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Nefylym wrote: »
    I wish PA would stop trolling us about the ME3 endings failure.
    It just reminds me that no matter how cool you think someone is, eventually they will totally let you down. :(
    Sometimes they will have different opinions from you! This should be perfectly okay and they are entitled to think differently than me or you or whomever the fuck they feel like.

Of course I would point out their illogical ice cream ending is already in the game anyway, which is the major flaw with that comic and why it actually entirely fails.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.