As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kale tastes like [chat]

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Guys did you know you can fry deviled eggs and add buffalo sauce to them?

Did you also know doing this makes them even better?

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    do you like electronic music

and the Sega megadrive game Desert Strike?

Well I've got good news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gKWR9m4mfA

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    this is the most depressed i have been in a long time. fuck.

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I'm going to go on a diet consisting of nothing but kale, quinoa, steel cut oats, and acai berry juice and then I'm going to sell my poop to hipsters as an all-purpose fertilizer/cosmetic/snack/interior paint.

Which hard-up celebrity would you like to have promote your hipster dumps?

I'm thinking Kevin Sorbo, but I'm open to chuck Norris or Hulk Hogan.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Hmmm...Repubs can still sink this if they all vote no right now.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i am glum. let us grow happy together.

Kale is good for that.

Probably.

Don't buy from Fong though...

AMFE are you on my facebooks?

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I'm going to go on a diet consisting of nothing but kale, quinoa, steel cut oats, and acai berry juice and then I'm going to sell my poop to hipsters as an all-purpose fertilizer/cosmetic/snack/interior paint.

Lisa Rinna.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I doubt it, Quid. I don't really facebook people I haven't met in real life.

Lh96QHG.png
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    chu do you have a good fucking reason to not be on gchat right now

dont tell me you are still on that windows garbage

919UOwT.png

Lisa Rinna.

Never heard of him. I'm sold!

Well then.

I'm mostly trying to sort out which chatters are who at the moment. I know who's a chatter, I just don't know which chatters.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Kevin Sorbo voiced Hercules in God of War III. I watched the behind the scenes, he seems like a cool dude.

vRyue2p.png

Lisa Rinna.

Washed up soap actress, over the hill, too much make-up, does infomercials now.

Basically perfect for my product.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

Kevin Sorbo voiced Hercules in God of War III. I watched the behind the scenes, he seems like a cool dude.

He was also good on that episode of psych.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

Well then.

I'm mostly trying to sort out which chatters are who at the moment. I know who's a chatter, I just don't know which chatters.

WHICH MEANS WE NEED TO FIX THAT

You should come to Florida, as long as you don't look anyone in the eye you'll be all right.

It's not Boston, but... um... well... the beaches are nice, I guess.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Well then.

Nobody ever gets confused about who I am on facebook.

They see my name and they're like "oh right, that's VH".

vRyue2p.png

This remains one of my favorite websites in existence, even if she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

vRyue2p.png

Lisa Rinna.

Washed up soap actress, over the hill, too much make-up, does infomercials now.

Basically perfect for my product.

GIS reveals her tits are both sad and gloomy.

You chose wisely.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I think that I know who 50% of the chatters on my facebook are

If i've never agreed with one of your posts on Fb, it means I forgot who you are

I'm not an enormous Psych fan but the episode guest starring Ralp Macchio was fucking hysterical. I have rarely laughed out loud at a television show like I did at that.

I love that in the effusivly positive series where Steven Fry drives across America the only place in the entire country he disliked even a little was Miami. And he just hated it.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    GIS "Lisa Rinna"

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Well then.

WHICH MEANS WE NEED TO FIX THAT

You should come to Florida, as long as you don't look anyone in the eye you'll be all right.

It's not Boston, but... um... well... the beaches are nice, I guess.

I have been as far in as Navarre and that's good enough for me. Oh, also to Disney World and Gatorland (the fare superior attraction) when I was a kid.

I propose instead you get your ass up to DC some time.

Well then.

Nobody ever gets confused about who I am on facebook.

They see my name and they're like "oh right, that's VH".

This is actually entirely true.

If I had FB you'd all be [friend status pending approval]

And that comes from the heart.

I love that in the effusivly positive series where Steven Fry drives across America the only place in the entire country he disliked even a little was Miami. And he just hated it.

Miami is terrible.

I can solve Everglades restoration and Miami's drug problem in one swoop: blow the levees along Okeechobee. Farmers will be compensated for lost arable land.

Lh96QHG.png

Hah, I loved that series. I love all the cultural mistakes he makes up in the northeast (my homeland), like noting that Maine accents are similar to Boston accents. Even if the are, the Maine fishermen did not take kindly to that observation.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    That is also an acceptable solution, Quid.

Lh96QHG.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    boy did he ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y7NTRyOLKg

Well, I found what she was up to 9 months ago.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/qov3p/does_anybody_know_what_is_happening_with_allie/c3zh6pn

Hopefully she's still improving.

vRyue2p.png
    Elendil wrote: »
    boy did he ever

I would watch an entire series of Fry ripping into every city in the US like that. But he didn't. Every other place he visited he found something positive to talk about. Even that Romney fundraiser. But Miami was just too much.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    I've never been to Miami but I know from television that there is an inordinate amount of crime there, frequent explosions, and everyone punctuates verbal statements by donning and removing their sunglasses.

Now I'm curious how Stephen Fry felt about the places that I've experienced when I used to drive cross-country.

Well, I found what she was up to 9 months ago.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/qov3p/does_anybody_know_what_is_happening_with_allie/c3zh6pn

Hopefully she's still improving.

Wow, I didn't know she was engaged. That must be so hard on her fiance. I really hope she gets better, a couple years ago when I discovered her blog I checked it every week for new posts, they always made me laugh.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    my wife lived in Miami for a while

Basically from what I gather, if you are not a rich kid with a black card, Miami is not for you.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    the part that really did it for me was when he spent some time with these weird redneck hunters somewhere

i think they might HAVE rubbed poop on themselves at some point?

and he was cool with that

then he gets to miami and, apparently without even leaving the car he's just like

WELL FUCK THIS PLACE

Now I'm curious how Stephen Fry felt about the places that I've experienced when I used to drive cross-country.

the series is in netflix streaming. But the short version is other than Miami it is universally upbeat. He loves everything. But the guy is so fun to listen to its still worth watching.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.