As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Deep Space [chat]

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    (oh God I'm starting to enjoy Whomp what are you doing to meeeeeeeeeee)

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    uIl76.jpg

rRwz9.gif
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    uIl76.jpg

classy

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    uIl76.jpg

wow

that's, uh, literal

aRkpc.gif
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I miss the days of really great game box art

Did you see the box art that got voted on for Bioshock Infinite? It's awesome.

Its not bad but, I didn't like any of the choices all that much

Ah, fair enough. The one that ended up winning was my favorite and I was not expecting to win by a longshot. And then I saw the news that it did and my head spun. It makes me think of early 90's PC gaming boxart.

Cambiata wrote: »

its too good

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    the original Final Fantasy had a lot of class

it's really too bad what they did to that series

250px-FF1_USA_boxart.jpg

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    This [chat] rules. Cambiata rules.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    whatcha shoppin for skips

i need a loveseat and maybe an ottoman

but i am cheap and want to buy used

but all the used stuff sucks

make your own out of cardboard.

wiggle_top.jpg

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

250px-FF1_USA_boxart.jpg

Final-Fantasy-Yaoi-square-enix-yaoi-29109453-368-500.jpg

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    metal_gear_boxfront.jpg

I always like the original Metal Gear box art. But it needs more box to be accurate.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Do you know Deep Space Nine? Do a search on it. Do a search on that good thing.

DS9 is code for something right? It sounds filthy

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    What the dickens! I came home expecting to find an Aaron. I have his iPhone and we were gonna get dinner together, so there's no reason that he shouldn't be here. The door is unlocked and all the lights are out. No one is here. What if my dad is stabbing him to death on the outskirts of Hamilton? Hmm. The browser was open to the second last page of the old chat, so his scent is fresh.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Do you know Deep Space Nine? Do a search on it. Do a search on that good thing.

DS9 is code for something right? It sounds filthy

It is code for a very good TV show.

Lh96QHG.png

250px-FF1_USA_boxart.jpg

Here is some crazy, the US boxart for the unreleased Final Fantasy 2 NES

nes_finalfantasy2.jpgnes_finalfantasy2_back.png

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    What the dickens! I came home expecting to find an Aaron. I have his iPhone and we were gonna get dinner together, so there's no reason that he shouldn't be here. The door is unlocked and all the lights are out. No one is here. What if my dad is stabbing him to death on the outskirts of Hamilton? Hmm. The browser was open to the second last page of the old chat, so his scent is fresh.

Did you check to see if he was getting a quick poop in before you arrived and timed it poorly?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    metal_gear_boxfront.jpg

I always like the original Metal Gear box art. But it needs more box to be accurate.

obligatory:

me74s.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Another great Garak moment I can't find a clip for:
    Dr. Julian Bashir: You'll be fine. It's just a flesh wound.
    Garak: That was awfully close. What if you'd killed me?
    Dr. Julian Bashir: What makes you think I wasn't trying?
    Garak: Doctor, I do believe there's hope for you yet.
    Dr. Julian Bashir: Well, I'm so relieved!

Seriosuly what the hell did Hamilton do to you? Scarborough is way more likely

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Did you check to see if he was getting a quick poop in before you arrived and timed it poorly?

Bathroom is empty. My mom's door is closed, maybe he is having sex with my mother.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Bathroom is empty. My mom's door is closed, maybe he is having sex with my mother.

That's what I'd probably do.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Indulge my predictability.

10169-legendofzelda-goldbox.png

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Dukat was cooler than Sisko.

Lies and slander

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    I appear to have inadvertently started an argument over, of all things, domestic wiring conventions.

Henroid wrote: »
    Indulge my predictability.

10169-legendofzelda-goldbox.png

Always liked how the box was cutout to show the gold cart

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

Lies and slander

Rebuttal: Bajorans were more interesting after Cardassian occupation.

japan wrote: »
    I appear to have inadvertently started an argument over, of all things, domestic wiring conventions.

I don't know what is wrong with that person, or why they think that using a razor/hair dryer near a bathroom sink is the most irresponsible thing one can do.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular

Lies and slander

Rebuttal: Bajorans were more interesting after Cardassian occupation.

The Cardassian occupation never happened.

Nope my mom isn't getting fucked

My current theory is that he noticed that I was going to be home any moment and ran out to do the chore he was supposed to do earlier

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

250px-FF1_USA_boxart.jpg

Too bad it all went down-hill after Mystic Quest.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    japan wrote: »

I don't know what is wrong with that person, or why they think that using a razor/hair dryer near a bathroom sink is the most irresponsible thing one can do.

GFIs exist for a reason.

Garak was the coolest character

Sisko was second

Dukat was admittedly cool but he was third place at best

Whomp is a good thing, though.

Lh96QHG.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

250px-FF1_USA_boxart.jpg

Too bad it all went down-hill after Mystic Quest.

dude, the final fantasy series is still ascending to the highest...

Yeah, i liked the last few ones, but yeah, the past is where it was at its best...

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

Second one in your third spoiler, Shadow of the Beast(?) is high art.

It's Roger Dean, the same dude responsible for a lot of prog rock covers from the 1970s and early 1980s. Psygnosis had a thing for him:
    TFunI.jpg
    1Ohpj.jpg
    6t0w0.jpg
    iMMW8.jpg
    voDSw.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.

Whomp is a good thing, though.

Most of the time its either incomprehensible or mean

But "Goole that. Google that good thing" makes me laugh every time I read it and see Ronnie's expression.

This discussion has been closed.