As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Deep Space [chat]

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Full on American Chinese food.

My mage in Skyrim is finishing her term with the Imperial legion. She was first trying to save as many lives as possible but has become more and more tempered. The last fight was vicious and my fireballs were thrown even if they killed multiple Imperial troops. The time is coming for when she will grab for power and overreach her bounds losing the shackles of her humanity.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Full on American Chinese food.

My mage in Skyrim is finishing her term with the Imperial legion. She was first trying to save as many lives as possible but has become more and more tempered. The last fight was vicious and my fireballs were thrown even if they killed multiple Imperial troops. The time is coming for when she will grab for power and overreach her bounds losing the shackles of her humanity.

mage? does she even lift, bro?

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    o skfm got banned?

lol
    now im reading his last posts pre ban
    lol

poo
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Been watching TWW for 3.5 seasons now, and I still don't know what OEOB is.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    surreality

your avatar needs to work on her roots, bro

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    you Secret Worlders are making me want to get the game and make a character called Twenny Furst...

it would be an awful pun.

I'll prolly snag it if it pops up on steam sale again for more than the 25% it's at now. Or I'll just wait till the last day of the current sale and snag it anyway.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    o skfm got banned?

lol
    lol

I am shamed very easily. Still not very ashamed of the points I ate on him though.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    How does buying an MMO on steam work? do they email you a product key then I go to the TSW site and set it up?

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    surreality

your avatar needs to work on her roots, bro

well uhh

are you saying she isnt real enough 4 u

obF2Wuw.png
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    huh i guess I will probably be moving in may or june!

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    o skfm got banned?

lol
    lol

Not sure whether it was temporary or a permaban.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    o skfm got banned?

lol
    lol

I am shamed very easily. Still not very ashamed of the points I ate on him though.

He was really getting on me nerves there at the end. If he comes back, I really hope he tones down the hyperbolic nonsense.

Lh96QHG.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    How does buying an MMO on steam work? do they email you a product key then I go to the TSW site and set it up?

Like any other game, you get a product key when you purchase it and when you set up your account you use that key.

Allegedly a voice of reason.

Yup. In fact, the game isn't even encrypted like other steam games. I moved the files out of my steam directory (for some reason steam stopped recognizing it as installed, and I can't get it to rescan the files..long story) and they still work.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Played in my first MTG Draft in over 4 years. Went 1-3 but I had fun, got a card that paid for the whole thing and traded for a card I needed.

Nice.

What kind of deck did you draft?

What money card did you pull?

Went with RGB Golgari/Rakdos. NOBODY went Selesnya because there was a centaur healer floating around at 13th pick.

The card I picked up was Hallowed Fountain.

o skfm got banned?

lol
    lol

Not sure whether it was temporary or a permaban.

was points looked like

lol send all graffiti artists to jail lol defacing property is as bad as eating cats

poo
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

You get the key, can download the game via steam. Just use the key to create your account.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    how the fuck did skfm have more awesomes than me

smashing capitalism

rly?

poo
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Back for $102ish a month we will now have expanded basic cable with HD service and 30mb internet.
    Sticking it to the man! It was almost worth 2 1/2 hours.

Bless your heart.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

where to

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh ok well that means I can torrent the client at work and then just buy it on steam and go from there.

smashing capitalism

BRING IT ALL DOWN

obF2Wuw.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Oh ok well that means I can torrent the client at work and then just buy it on steam and go from there.

Correct!

i meant to apply for jobs over xmas
    but i didnt

now i am back at work and misery

poo

smashing capitalism

Like most things in life, dollars can mean more than merit.

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

rly?

Is this a work thing or a relationship thing?

• Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Is this thread coincidental or did @Cambiata know that today is the 20th anniversary of DS9?

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    @jameskeenan

Whatever happened with that server issue you needed help with?

@Feral

End of year budgets and marketing summaries. I haven't touched almost a thing of IT except for fixing a pbx issue in a week.

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I thought the last post he got infracted on was something like "Squatters should be put to death because if that happened to me I'd feel so violated."

It was a pretty instructive post actually. The reason we have such draconian prison sentences is this misguided notion that if you are the victim of a criminal act the response of the government should be to punish the offender to the extent that you, the victim, feel injured, rather than the extent of damage to society and future threat to society by the criminal.

Couple that with our cultural selfishness and belief in our own essential awesomeness and you wind up with everyone feeling that they are of incredible value and importance and therefore any offense against them is worthy of the harshest punishments society can mete out.

Now, the prison/law enforcement/political/corporate oligarchy is certainly the one passing the crazy laws and handing out the insane prison sentences, but they are doing it at the behest of regular old people.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Is this thread coincidental or did @Cambiata know that today is the 20th anniversary of DS9?

OOooh, that means the 20th anniversary of Voyager is comin' up!

Lh96QHG.png
    edited January 2013
    I thought the last post he got infracted on was something like "Squatters should be put to death because if that happened to me I'd feel so violated."

It was a pretty instructive post actually. The reason we have such draconian prison sentences is this misguided notion that if you are the victim of a criminal act the response of the government should be to punish the offender to the extent that you, the victim, feel injured, rather than the extent of damage to society and future threat to society by the criminal.

Couple that with our cultural selfishness and belief in our own essential awesomeness and you wind up with everyone feeling that they are of incredible value and importance and therefore any offense against them is worthy of the harshest punishments society can mete out.

Now, the prison/law enforcement/political/corporate oligarchy is certainly the one passing the crazy laws and handing out the insane prison sentences, but they are doing it at the behest of regular old people.

He seemed to keep digging holes for himself. Rather then realize doing X is pissing everyone off and not doing it, he embraced it. Especially in the last few weeks.

Harry Dresden on
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I hope everyone appreciates that post because it's not every day I make such a classically liberal poast.

So It Goes wrote: »

where to

not sure yet but somewhere in NYC with my boyfriend

my parents might be picking a pretty sweet place that we would rent from them but if that falls through we'll probably go to astoria brooklyn or cheaper bits of manhattan

No-one cares. :mrgreen:

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Played in my first MTG Draft in over 4 years. Went 1-3 but I had fun, got a card that paid for the whole thing and traded for a card I needed.

Nice.

What kind of deck did you draft?

What money card did you pull?

Went with RGB Golgari/Rakdos. NOBODY went Selesnya because there was a centaur healer floating around at 13th pick.

The card I picked up was Hallowed Fountain.

Sweet. Golgari/Rakdos can be a potent combo.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular

2 years, 2 weeks or so. I remember not being as jazzed when it happened.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576

He seemed to keep digging holes for himself. Rather then realize doing X is pissing everyone off and not doing it, he embraced it. Especially in the last few weeks.

it's his thing

This discussion has been closed.