As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Deep Space [chat]

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    click that caribou link guys

do it

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    and it pays the same hourly rate that I get to patch and monitor millions of dollars of servers in 5 countries

yeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

well its just because they refuse to put me on salary until I get my bachelors

the company pays very, very well actually (well above average), I mean when they send me off to a datacenter I get more money from the expense claim than I normally get paid working which is pretty hilarious

override367 on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Back in Japan!

After coming from 40 degree weather in Melbourne, I imagine the Japanese winter will claim my life in about three hours

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

that song is in some FIFA game, it is baller

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    VH, austin is great. i almost moved to boston or portland.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Just got back from seeing Louis CK, this particular set is a pretty dang good one

I was ready and rarin' to go as soon as those tickets went on sale, and then I looked at the locations and remembered that I live in fucking Kentucky and nobody I care about wants to perform within a 200 mile radius of this place.

move to austin, doggle

I know Austin is supposed to be like an oasis of awesome in the desert of terrible that is Texas, but I just really don't want to live in that state.

Moving is definitely high on my priorities, though. It's looking like Boston, Chicago, or San Francisco, depending on how grad school applications work out.
    hey

HEY

MOTHERFUCKER

PORTLAND

SIG I have never even visited Portland.

Plus there are no Oregon schools with statistics programs as awesome as the ones in San Francisco and Chicago.

vRyue2p.png
    Just got back from seeing Louis CK, this particular set is a pretty dang good one

I was ready and rarin' to go as soon as those tickets went on sale, and then I looked at the locations and remembered that I live in fucking Kentucky and nobody I care about wants to perform within a 200 mile radius of this place.

move to austin, doggle

I know Austin is supposed to be like an oasis of awesome in the desert of terrible that is Texas, but I just really don't want to live in that state.

Moving is definitely high on my priorities, though. It's looking like Boston, Chicago, or San Francisco, depending on how grad school applications work out.
    hey

HEY

MOTHERFUCKER

PORTLAND

SIG I have never even visited Portland.

Plus there are no Oregon schools with statistics programs as awesome as the ones in San Francisco and Chicago.

yeah well fuck you

our coffee is better

our hipsters are more hipster

our vintage is more vintage

and motherfucker I live here

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Literally the three US cities I want to move to are Portland, San Fran, Austin, and I guess I'd check out Chicago possibly

anywhere but here (Boston)

that's a little weird

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    you don't live in portland. you live like 40 mins outside of town.

Boston is cool. What's wrong with Boston.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    yeah well fuck you

our coffee is better

meh

ew

meh

ew

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png

LOOK WHO'S NOT ON TOP OF CURRENT EVENTS

I am beyond tired of the weather and the people

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    My crazy aunt (my grandmother's sister) lived in Portland.

I haven't been there in many years. She was an artist who had a degree in mechanical design, during WWII she went to work drawing but promptly got fired after the war when men trickled back to their jobs. Pretty cool lady, she actually managed to outlive all but one of her sisters despite being the eldest.

haha

or am i

am i testing you

how's the boy

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

Boston girls do not sound sexy

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    But not neckbeards.

You still have to shave.

Just less.
    that is a large part of what I meant when I said 'decent'

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    is he giving you the d y or y

I lived in Boston for a year, and yeah I can understand both of those things.

You have to realize, though, that I've been living in Kentucky for 2 1/2 years.

vRyue2p.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I should move to America, clearly

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    yeah well fuck you

our coffee is better

meh

ew

meh

ew

Based on this post it has been decided that you must move to Los Angeles.

I'm sorry.

The FIFA 11 soundtrack (and all FIFAs for that matter) actually have great songs
    mostly indieish rock and like, euro stuff, all good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0yiQuR_UA

C8Ft8GE.jpg

Then you're hanging out with the wrong Boston girls.

I dated more attractive, kinky girls in one year in Boston than I have in the 7 years since I left.

vRyue2p.png

haha

or am i

am i testing you

how's the boy

he is at "boy's night"

what does this mean no one knows

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Or Brisbane. It is superior to Melbourne.

Listen to me

You would slay over here

yeah well fuck you

our coffee is better

meh

ew

meh

ew

Based on this post it has been decided that you must move to Los Angeles.

I'm sorry.

You mean move back to LA, right?

vRyue2p.png

Listen to me

You would slay over here

It is impossible to overstate how correct this statement is.

vRyue2p.png
    triple y castle

hey how many of you have had your almost 50 (maybe he is 50?) uncle ask you if you're getting laid

Boston definitely seems like an upgrade to Kentucky, though I've never been so I can't judge too harshly

Boston has its charms but growing up here I have just had to interact with way too many "Boston kids"

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    no one asks me if i'm getting laid because have you seen this face

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    hey SiG I did not know you live in portland

next time I am there we can hang out yes/no

Listen to me

You would slay over here

It is impossible to overstate how correct this statement is.

SIMON

LISTEN

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

Then you're hanging out with the wrong Boston girls.

I dated more attractive, kinky girls in one year in Boston than I have in the 7 years since I left.

ho ho ho

hehehe

Also I visited SF a few times and really liked it and now I just have it in my head that here sucks and there would be way better

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    i'd fuck simon

but he'd have to shower first and be quiet

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    guys sometimes I think about work and then its like "I have to do this for 37 more years, get up in the morning and go do a thing"

and it makes me sad

why cant I just get obama bucks to be a layabout

Boston definitely seems like an upgrade to Kentucky, though I've never been so I can't judge too harshly

Boston has its charms but growing up here I have just had to interact with way too many "Boston kids"

It's different when you grow up in a place, that's for sure. I still think Los Angeles is a great city, but I'm ready to try something new.

I was really hoping to move to Boston or New York or something, because I don't have as much experience with the East Coast, and I hate literally every single West Coast [chat]ter.

vRyue2p.png
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    accents are the key to an americans heart and pants

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
This discussion has been closed.