As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] The most realistic MOBA out there.

• Options
    ScisScis Registered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    Gotta say I would have voted punish there.

For....what exactly? Riven existing?
    She died 5 times as a Riven with double BC + BT. It's pretty obvious she was intentionally feeding.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Scis wrote: »
    Gotta say I would have voted punish there.

For....what exactly? Riven existing?
    She died 5 times as a Riven with double BC + BT. It's pretty obvious she was intentionally feeding.

Obviously :D

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Finally did another game of solo queue.

48 minute throw by my team, GG. And I'm still gaining/losing ~35 elo with each game, so back under 1300 for me =(

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Oh god. I have to try that, must be hilarious gibbing people during knockup duration.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    those people are just standing around dying forever, that's silly. See no reason why they can't bring it back to minions at least, but keep it to one cape, not more.

sunfire was never on minions though

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    those people are just standing around dying forever, that's silly. See no reason why they can't bring it back to minions at least, but keep it to one cape, not more.

sunfire was never on minions though

Then it should be!

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    BTW, where do people put vods of S3 pro level stuff? There's shitty streamers if I wanna watch that but outside of Colbycheeze I don't have any youtubers I can sub too for pro games.

Also Frozenzen, balancing around the top 1% is silly. The top 1% don't play every champion, they aren't the majority player base and they're definitely small enough to have their own circle jerk opinions.

For example Ezreal, you know the joke about how his biggest buff was pulsefire being released? That's because pro players up until they picked him up more around that time period didn't play shit of Ezreal for ages, it didn't make him bad but if we were balancing based on pro level play Ezreal was not seeing play and therefore he should have being buffed. Which would be dumb.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    people that start out with kage on dominion are just awful

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Now up to eight losses in a row as Syndra on Dominion

Let's see how long this streak can last!

• Options
    where you taking her/whatcha building there

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    It happened! It finally happened!

We played an ARAM and Bill got Teemo!

It was all worth it!

I'll post the video later!

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Normally bot lane. Standard build I'm running on her is Ring, Boots and 2 pots start -> Blackfire Torch -> Sorc Boots -> Void Staff then varied items depending on who I'm against, usually either Wooglet's, Abyssal or Athene's.

I think I'm doing fine, it's just I've had a string of AFKers or my top laners are flat out losing and I'm getting three or four man ganks in bot.

• Options
    BillGatesBillGates Registered User regular
    I feel so fucking dirty

Steam - BillGates91 | LoL - Billbotnik | MWO - BillGates | FFXIV - Leoric Botnik
  • Options
    Burnage wrote: »

Normally bot lane. Standard build I'm running on her is Ring, Boots and 2 pots start -> Blackfire Torch -> Sorc Boots -> Void Staff then varied items depending on who I'm against, usually either Wooglet's, Abyssal or Athene's.

I think I'm doing fine, it's just I've had a string of AFKers or my top laners are flat out losing and I'm getting three or four man ganks in bot.

interesting, i haven't gone void staff so early because she feels so mana-hungry i can't sate my needs without something helping regen

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    new dorans items are so nerfed on PG. I wish I had prospectors

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular

See now that takes skill. WHY YOU GUYS GOTTA HATE!

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
  • Options
    GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    First season 3 ranked team game. And first perfect ranked Summoners Rift game :D
    WB6EB.jpg

Gammarah on
  • Options
    As promised!

TeemoBotNik

Enjoy!

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    WhiteSharkWhiteShark Registered User regular
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    WhiteShark wrote: »
    What is this?

What is this Ez build?

Why is there a Heimer?

Why is Sona D?

Why are there two banners of command in a game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735INyCguA0

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

I

uh

hmm.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Enigma435Enigma435 Registered User regular

I

uh

hmm.

It is the ESL PRO series.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Extremely Special League?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Joe K wrote: »
    (oh, btw - who was having trouble with Jungle Kayle? She seems no different than before)
    I felt like I was taking waaay too much damage and couldn't farm until I got Wriggles, and couldn't gank because of all the damage I was taking, but that game was kind of fucked generally so I don't know. But I'm going to be avoiding the jungle anyway until they fix the monster health.

I hate it when people play "support Kayle" because they play as if they're Soraka and then are completely useless because they have no items. If you want to run her as a kill lane go for it, I imagine her and Fiora would instagib anyone at level 2, but she does not fit into the traditional support role at all.

Take E first and then take W at level 2. Proceed to be at full health for the entire duration of blue.

Also, armor quints and AS reds.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular

Well yeah, he called his teammates "Fucktarded idiots". It wasn't cause of the Riven game.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    Sampsen wrote: »
    Well yeah, he called his teammates "Fucktarded idiots". It wasn't cause of the Riven game.
    And probably playing AP Graves when he's level 30 because one of those was a ranked game. It's still funny, though.

• Options
    Sampsen wrote: »
    And probably playing AP Graves when he's level 30 because one of those was a ranked game. It's still funny, though.

Yes but you are being very misleading with your screenshot and referring to him as "Black Cleaver Riven"

The report on him for using black cleavers was silly, he didn't even dominate that game, he did mediocre. He did however get warned, but not for his Riven game, for a completely separate game in which he was rightfully punished.

Having two Black Cleavers, or being Riven had nothing to do with anything. I was trying to figure out for the longest time why you posted that screenshot, like I was missing some key element since you followed up with with "riot pls". What was the big deal with the Riven game?

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Because I think it's funny that someone reported for abusing black cleavers and Tribunal happened to select that report, and I referred to him as that so people would know what I was talking about before they clicked the link. Apparently I'm the only one, though.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I started playing LoL a few days ago. I seem to enjoy playing support, and particularly enjoy Janna, who happens to be one of the free characters this week. I don't want to make a decision on roles / characters this early, so I've been trying or read about other support characters, find rankings and lists of pros / cons, etc. so that I can educate myself on the characters and roles.

Unfortunately, as a noob, I've no idea how to discern which information is quality and which is goosy.

Do ya'll have suggestions for websites / forums that provide reliable, quality information on character comparisons and sensible strats / builds for particular characters? Specifically, strats for support characters and assessments of their pros and cons would be great.

• Options
    solomid.net generally has good information in the featured or approved guides, just make sure you have adblock on because there are autoplaying video ads everywhere. Unfortunately, at this point in time it's hard to find good current information because Riot has made sweeping changes in the last few months and are set to make more in the upcoming months, and people are still adjusting, although much of the S2 information is still solid.

• Options
    eeSanGeeSanG I slice like a goddamn hammer. Registered User regular
    I like lolpro for general guides but don't follow any guide like a bible.

LFMGb.jpg
    Slice like a god damn hammer. LoL: Rafflesia / BNet: Talonflame#11979
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Oh holyshit, _J_ is playing LoL now? Welcome to the party dude!

That is a simple request that has a whole lot of data in the answer, unfortunately. I main support, I'd be happy to help you out some.

• Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Ledneh wrote: »
    Coming back into the game, I'd like to ask about runes. Specifically, generic rune pages. Right now I've got an AD page (flat AD reds, flat armor yellows, flat mr blues, movespeed quints), AP (same but with mpen reds), AS (all attack speed except yellows, which is armor), Support (flat armor reds and yellows, flat mr blues, GP10 quints), and one for Akali specifically because her passive is fuckin weird.

Are there any other generic pages I should set up, or should I change any of my current ones? Or can I save the rest for champion-specific loadouts?

Anyone? Runes really leave me feeling confused and worried that I'm not doing it right :(

Ledneh on
  • Options
    2rKtt.jpg

Sexcrank is a lover, not a fighter.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    As far as lovers go, he's a bit... grabby, if you know what I mean.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    RedThornRedThorn Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    eeSanG wrote: »
    I like lolpro for general guides but don't follow any guide like a bible.

I mostly find guides useful for two things. Skill order on champions that I don't normally play and detailed information on matchups for a specific champion.

EDIT: And pay no heed to the 6/2/10 Sona. I definitely wasn't intentionally stealing kills and that definitely wasn't the sound of me being on a rampage.

RedThorn on
    League of Legends: Drokmir
    Steam: Drokmir
  • Options
    Coming back into the game, I'd like to ask about runes. Specifically, generic rune pages. Right now I've got an AD page (flat AD reds, flat armor yellows, flat mr blues, movespeed quints), AP (same but with mpen reds), AS (all attack speed except yellows, which is armor), Support (flat armor reds and yellows, flat mr blues, GP10 quints), and one for Akali specifically because her passive is fuckin weird.

Are there any other generic pages I should set up, or should I change any of my current ones? Or can I save the rest for champion-specific loadouts?

Anyone? Runes really leave me feeling confused and worried that I'm not doing it right :(

Role
    Quints
    Reds
    Yellows
    Blues

Top Bruiser
    Armor Pen
    Armor Pen
    Armor
    MR

AD carry:
    AD