As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Deep Space [chat]

1848586878890»

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Austin isn't that weird.

It is. You just don't see it being curled up sleeping with your cat all day. :P

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    2012-12-26-Just-Add-Waddler.jpg

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    no disrespect to your niece, but you haven't seen Psycho Internet Hawk's gf, or her sister

yowza

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    My totes adorbz friend lived in Austin for like a year or so and just moved back

you lost a good one Castle

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I killed myself jumping off a wall in WoW and now my spirit can't get back to my body

fuck you WoW

I still don't understand why they took out ghost flight. It's a mind boggling thing to me. I wonder what game-breaking exploit was linked to it.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Austin isn't that weird.

do you live in austin

my roommate has a girlfriend and never goes out

and my best bro here skippy has a child that goes to bed at 630 pm so he can't even do dinner

i got lots of other friends i just don't care

see now i sound like a sad

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    It is 11pm

I am going to the grocery store because I really really want ravioli and some salad

I am an adult

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Castle, you are not Ronnie. Stop thinking that way.

Ronnie is cuter.

vRyue2p.png
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Also a picture walking, but it's a little blurry

418109_903787066318_355546098_n.jpg

My new nephew is pretty cute, too.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Austin isn't that weird.

Oh, it's weird. It's just weird by Texas standards.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    Castle, you are not Ronnie. Stop thinking that way.

Ronnie is cuter.

i was thinking that is one of my cats, actually

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    no disrespect to your niece, but you haven't seen Psycho Internet Hawk's gf, or her sister

yowza

*shakes fist* kakoooos

vRyue2p.png
    Yes I'm pretending I had a shot with PIH's gf's sister and was only stymied by Kakos's untimely interruptions.

vRyue2p.png
    I should really ditch my holiday avatar.

But I love it so.

i heard a chatter could've kissed the sister on the mouth a lot

<.<

>.>

but the chatter refused

no it was not me

Cambiata wrote: »
    Also a picture walking, but it's a little blurry

418109_903787066318_355546098_n.jpg

My new nephew is pretty cute, too.

He's out of her league.

vRyue2p.png
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I defy anyone to claim they have cuter blood relations than me.

Spoiler: they don't.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    they are unreal hot. like perfect irish genes.

yowza

*shakes fist* kakoooos

don't delude yourself about who was cockblocking you, son

Cambiata wrote: »
    I defy anyone to claim they have cuter blood relations than me.

Spoiler: they don't.

Probably not adult blood relations (with the possible exception of my sister, but I'm not really in a position to judge her merits in that department), but my niece is seriously the cutest 5-year-old on this plane of existence.

vRyue2p.png
    i heard a chatter could've kissed the sister on the mouth a lot

<.<

>.>

but the chatter refused

no it was not me

8->

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    My friend's sister lives in Austin with her hubby. She's actually my friend too, I just always think of her deep down as my buddy's slightly annoying nerdy younger sister even though she grew up and became a fabulous and delightful, and gorgeous young woman.

Also her husband is blindingly handsome.

I still wouldn't want to live in Austin though. :lol:

shalmelo wrote: »
    I should really ditch my holiday avatar.

But I love it so.

I enjoy it

is someone checking Courtside's website for pictures of our crew?

someone may be

edited January 2013
    Austin isn't that weird.

do you live in austin

and my best bro here skippy has a child that goes to bed at 630 pm so he can't even do dinner

In the current time-space that we're observing, no, I do not live in Austin.

Hell, if Austin isn't your cup of tea right now, take a day trip to San Antonio to see Sea World or Six Flags, or take longer and go down to Corpus Cristi*Christi or Galveston to see the beach.

*Edit because I can't spell city names for shit.

thatassemblyguy on

yowza

*shakes fist* kakoooos

don't delude yourself about who was cockblocking you, son

That's true, there were two cockblockers that night.

Well three, if you count me.

vRyue2p.png
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I got one of these tvs for $250 today

http://store.vizio.com/e422ar.html

am I a fool deserving of mockery or am I shrewd jewy consumer

tvs are all the same now. the stats are only to get you to buy more expensive ones. you got a great deal.

awesome that makes me feel good

now to work out how to pay for gas next week

Austin isn't that weird.

do you live in austin

In the current time-space that we're observing, no, I do not live in Austin.

Hell, if Austin isn't your cup of tea right now, take a day trip to San Antonio to see Sea World or Six Flags, or take longer and go down to Corpus Cristi or Galveston to see the beach.

I haven't seen the sun in... uh... a long time.

So. No.

someone may be

This website is really bad.

vRyue2p.png
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Once upon a time I had plans to move back to Washington state but now there are dogs.

I don't know how I could split them up, and I certainly couldn't leave Rex behind, nor could I take all three of them with me.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I have some friends that live in Austin. They make it sound weird as hell. Of course, they also are/were film school students.

someone may be

This website is really bad.

god it's awful

I gave up

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    INSOMNIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3nnm-zlUcY

Note: I do not have insomnia. I just think this song is funneh. :D

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    I have no attractive blood relations. But I have a gorgeous wife and a fantastic cat, so I'm doing OK.

I got one of these tvs for $250 today

http://store.vizio.com/e422ar.html

am I a fool deserving of mockery or am I shrewd jewy consumer

tvs are all the same now. the stats are only to get you to buy more expensive ones. you got a great deal.

awesome that makes me feel good

now to work out how to pay for gas next week

I think you got a good buy there, too

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @So It Goes new chat!

@thatassemblyguy is backup

Geth, close the thread

rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.