As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Notification not going away

Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark isworth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
I've earned myself an infraction.

Now the infraction notification won't go away. Pressing the [x] to kill the little semi-opaque window instead makes it cover my entire phone screen in portrait, or the left half of the screen in landscape. Pressing the first link in the box takes me to my profile, then the notification pops up again. Pressing the second link (how infractions work) takes me to a broken link page, and the notification pops back up. When the box goes super saiyan and tries to take over my screen, it has no text, icons or close box in it. I've turned my phone (Galaxy S3 running Jellybean) on and off and tried the standard browser and Chrome, the problem insists on persisting.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Tried clearing cache?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I've force closed the apps and turned the handset on and off, and right now it's still there, partially obscuring this reply window...

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    It's not a caching issue, because it happens if I log in as you as well. @icyliquid

Is it fixed now?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It seems to be, yes! Thanks!

For whatever reason I could dismiss it while logged in as you. Weird bug.