As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Great and Wonderful PAX SECRET BOBCAT GIFT EXCHANGE 2012 Edition EXTENDED TO NOV 18th

123457»

• cyntheticcynthetic Registered User regular
    I completely forgot to come back and post my pics! So, as late as this is >.< here they are. Thanks again, CaptainTapole!

I keep trying to rotate these images, but somehow they always upload sideways... and when I rotate them on postimage, and post a new link, it still goes to the sideways image. So, I give up. Tilt your heads, and prepare for awesomes.

OOOOoooo... gift things!
    IMG_0455.jpg

AHH Bobcat!!
    IMG_0456.jpg

Oh, wait, it's just a magnet. Phew!
    IMG_0457.jpg

"It may not be a cake but..."
    IMG_0458.jpg

"There is a Matt Smith!"
    IMG_0459.jpg

Warm, soft, and wonderful
    IMG_0460.jpg

And last but not least... ok least >.>
    IMG_0461.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJdUHnuumfLE1j2tcPfFgi4S8qACDHD4lLhcyWeLEl7Y8UgEHvrw It is currently hanging in my basement next to the Cardinals one from '11 :D (A very clever gift from a coincidentally Californian Santa.)

So many great gifts! You're the bestest CaptainTapole!

• vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Seems my bobcat wasn't quite finished with me.. which amazes me since I loved what I got. I will post pictures of two additions when I receive them both. Rest assured, @Menolly07 is the bestest Bobcater(?) evar.

Seriously.

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    cynthetic wrote: »
    You're most welcome! It would have gotten to you like a week sooner, but the lunch-pail thing took until the Friday before I sent it to get to my offices (even though I ordered it the day of receiving Bobcat Victim info.) But that's okay! It's all in your lovely possession now! And thank you for having a relatively easy/creative list!

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    pureval wrote: »
    It really warms my heart to see how much thought and effort people put into their bobcats. Especially for people they probably do not know and may never actually meet. My coworkers, who see each other every day, put zero effort into our Secret Santa, to the point I do not want to run it next year. One person just gave a $10 bill and the receiver gave it another person as their gift. My person grabbed the first thing he saw on his lunch break with a Star Wars logo on it.

I am really glad to be a part of this and to see people who really do care. Thanks guys.

Exactly my thoughts I have no problem going out and spending $40 or more for one of the forum members as everyone I've ever met has been fairly awesome. It's fun to find just the right gift and even factoring in shipping I'd rather get $25-$40 in gifts from someone who's willing to take the time to make it special than another $10 gift card for a local coffee shop from my co-wrkers.

• Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    The final part of Punzie's gift arrived today, and it totally mindblowing. Socks, cookies and a flash drive full of music.
    So naturally I took a picture of all the things that have brought me a late holidays joy.
    20130109_164455.jpg

Rogue_hunter on
    PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
  • DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I am wholly intrigued by "Punzie's Funsies". That's now three cookie brigade members I'll be looking for come PAX. Oh my poor waistline...

5I7JEDi.png
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Direwolf wrote: »
    I am wholly intrigued by "Punzie's Funsies". That's now three cookie brigade members I'll be looking for come PAX. Oh my poor waistline...
    Trust me on this one - you will not regret it.

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Khadour wrote: »

^^^
    The mint one surprised me because there's mint in the regular chocolate chip cookie as well as being in the Oreo, so it really was mint instead of just having in the filling.
    Plus, your waistline can survive one per day. :D

PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
  • punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Khadour wrote: »

^^^
    The mint one surprised me because there's mint in the regular chocolate chip cookie as well as being in the Oreo, so it really was mint instead of just having in the filling.
    Plus, your waistline can survive one per day. :D

Actually, the only mint is the filling of the Oreo. It just... seeps out I guess into the rest of the cookie.

HI3789R.png
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Mint Seepage Cookie.

These will sell themselves!

• DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Got a second round of surprises from @mystral721!!! Hope no one from the PAX Fitness Group clicks this...
    tRpxE.jpg More cookies! I looooove gingerbread! g2O7P.jpg omg omg omg! This is a small sampling - there are also extremely delicious "normal" ones 365XS.jpg My roommate and I went to town!

5I7JEDi.png
  • vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Oh.. my, Direwolf. You better hope no one else sees those.. they are awesome :)

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    It has travelled many thousands of miles and sat in UK customs for what seemed like an eon, but the gift from @Chaosisorder ARRIVED! Here it is for everyone to see:

Secret_Santa_2012_zps31a907da.jpg

It includes some amazing stickers, all very nerdy in their content. My favourite being Batman hitching a ride on the back of Superman as he is flying. There is also a card with a Chinese MTG card of a Bobcat! Then there was the Star Wars minitures for the tabletop dog-fighting game which just blew my tiny mind when I saw them. The creme of the crop had to be the miniture Tyrael statue, as that now sits proudly on top of a bookshelf in my living room. Many thanks Chaosisorder! It was worth the wait.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Holy slow boat from China, Batman! Glad it finally arrived. And now I have to go un-accuse all the postal workers of lying that it was still on the way.

J'unaccuse?