As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All shall [chat] me and despair!

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i lowered the difficulty and it might as well be kiddy playtime hour. i can't die now.

so die before i can move or don't die at all!

hmm!

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    i lowered the difficulty and it might as well be kiddy playtime hour. i can't die now.

so die before i can move or don't die at all!

hmm!

get to the next checkpoint and change the difficulty again?

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    that wouldn't count. it's mission by mission probably.

fuck it. i don't need more gamerpoints. i have 90,000 already.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I've accidentally ordered a chemical in the wrong physical phase.

I had no idea IPA could be a solid.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    yep, it was right before the end of the level. neat.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    That feeling when you muck up the spelling of a word so bad that even spell check goes "lol not touching that bro"

Every now and again, someone on my Facebook feed will butcher the English language so badly that FB's integrated translation will offer to try and fix things.

(Spoiler alert: Doesn't work)

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I think I'm gonna drop the $30 on skyrim

-witcher 2 looks great on my pc and that got me excited
    -I want another reason to set my ps3 controller up w/ my pc
    -between character creation and mods, there's enough customization in the game to keep me busy even if I never play it!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    That feeling when you muck up the spelling of a word so bad that even spell check goes "lol not touching that bro"

Every now and again, someone on my Facebook feed will butcher the English language so badly that FB's integrated translation will offer to try and fix things.

(Spoiler alert: Doesn't work)
    Excellent.

"Facebook is translating from [Remedial] to [English]"

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Night [chat]

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    The awful paper that I managed to get out of my PhD has been cited! Twice That makes it real science.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I've accidentally ordered a chemical in the wrong physical phase.

I had no idea IPA could be a solid.

Did you buy beer in a solid state?

PSN: Honkalot
    Wait, it's not solid at all. They just listed the amount by mass for some reason and packed it in confusing packaging. How odd.

That's why I always measure in molar mass. It is the only way to be sure.

cm-25717-05074cc2b5a1cb.jpeg

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Is the modern Power Rangers still the Super Sentai fighting with new high school stories added to it, or do they just film it all from scratch nowadays?

Oh brilliant
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Feels weird basically breaking into a place. But now I have a kitty to play with so yay!

Is the modern Power Rangers still the Super Sentai fighting with new high school stories added to it, or do they just film it all from scratch nowadays?

Still Super Sentai with the other stuff added.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Wait, it's not solid at all. They just listed the amount by mass for some reason and packed it in confusing packaging. How odd.

What are you doing these days anyway?

Feels weird basically breaking into a place. But now I have a kitty to play with so yay!

Pics!

Kamen Rider seems to be the big masked hero show at the moment.

Kamen Rider seems to be the big masked hero show at the moment.

Kamen Rider is always big

:( everyone left for this guys Tony Hawk run, thats pretty mean

Right now I'm building a Proof of Principle rig for a large consumer entity to take some tensile measurements of things.

So Labview mostly as I have a mechanical engineer with me on the project to do the bits I don't understand.

Some testing medical devices.

It's the exciting world of science consultancy.

Honk wrote: »

Pics!
    960AC140-B3ED-4931-82FD-0DC1FB70D80E-2950-00000B447C9EBB82.jpg

Kitty!

THAT CAT EVEN LOOKS JAPANESE SOMEHOW

heh, roommates hot intern wants to hang out tomorrow

maybe. she's such a maneater.

His name is Masa as in Date Masamune and now he is helping me study:
    D59CB0EE-1C4C-4AE0-8E7F-06CC7933835F-2950-00000B46484D08E2.jpg

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Hey I'm a butt chuffer

Hey I'm a butt chuffer

sup Cass

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I don't want to go to work...

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Neither of us can sleep and we're on a single-person mattress and aaron is being a hyper puppy who thinks everything is awesome and hilarious ha ha lets cuddle

its pretty dumb

Neither of us can sleep and we're on a single-person mattress and aaron is being a hyper puppy who thinks everything is awesome and hilarious ha ha lets cuddle

its pretty dumb

Singe mattress = sex, its a fact

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Only tonight do I truly realize how close Cass and I have come, how well we know each other

I was spooning and oftentimes when I'm spooning I like to squeeze her tight for half a second so that she involuntarily makes an "ehn!" sound

I squeezed, then waited a couple seconds, and I had this kind of rhythm going in my head where I'd squeeze and that'd be the first "beat", wait a couple seconds for the next beat, and then squeeze again on the third beat

At that exact moment I was gonna squeeze her, she said "stahp!" and told me she knew I was right about to squeeze her

On the one hand I find this super adorable but now the jig is up

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    you are dumb

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    you are dumb

no u

lemme nom yo face

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    His name is Masa as in Date Masamune and now he is helping me study:
    D59CB0EE-1C4C-4AE0-8E7F-06CC7933835F-2950-00000B46484D08E2.jpg

My old cat looked a little like that. He certainly wasn't Japanese but he did sympathise with the Shogunate

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    you are dumb

no u

lemme nom yo face

in the same bed talking on the forums?

Is this like foreplay for you two?

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Greased and slicked down fine, groovy leather trim
    I like the way you hold the road, mama, it ain't no sin
    Talkin' 'bout love
    Talkin' 'bout love
    Talkin' 'bout

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

Right now I'm building a Proof of Principle rig for a large consumer entity to take some tensile measurements of things.

So Labview mostly as I have a mechanical engineer with me on the project to do the bits I don't understand.

Some testing medical devices.

It's the exciting world of science consultancy.

I'm currently pondering what I'm qualified for with and without Ph D.

It seems surprisingly little in the world of science in Australia, because all the Ph D's from the group that finished are doing things like opening diner's and teaching in high schools or being unemployed.

This discussion has been closed.