As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All shall [chat] me and despair!

1798081828385»

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The new finance software has gone live. Large scale riots have started. Team Finance have barricaded themselves in one of the conference rooms. I think I just heard gunfire.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The new finance software has gone live. Large scale riots have started. Team Finance have barricaded themselves in one of the conference rooms. I think I just heard gunfire.

send supplies and clipboards

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I need to find some place that teaches communication because a large part of my social awkwardness is just never knowing how to talk to people.

Of course such a course would probably cost money I don't have.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    I need to find some place that teaches communication because a large part of my social awkwardness is just never knowing how to talk to people.

Of course such a course would probably cost money I don't have.

Find people. Talk to them. Repeat until good at talking to people.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2013
    Tarranon wrote: »
    i'm surprised r/apple isn't a cesspit but most of those other reddits seem legit. boring and practical, like your father's shaving kit

i think the android and windows lovers stay in their subreddits and the apple lovers stay in their subreddit- and then the clashes happen in the bigger subreddits, like r/technology or whatever. i've never seen a fanboy argument in r/apple at least.

Organichu on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I have never played a Halo game, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjvo0SPAOiQ

I love its theme.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I am hastily eating strange American M&Ms and skittles before the violence reaches this end of the office. One of my colleagues is attempting to make a suit of armour out of notebooks and A1 paper.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @surrealitycheck for yr crimes u make chat

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.