As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloveddreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
edited January 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
HOLY SHIT WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KfZIugCffOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9OGfBGOCpk

inevitably leads to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCca5mPMp9A

which drives you to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y

you might wonder how you escape this vortex...

EQUIP ULTRA GUITAR

DSC00905.JPG

PS BONUS STORY OF JACOB COMING LATER

HE DESERVES FURTHER CASTIGATION FOR HIS MORAL TURPITUDE

ps @podly google image "ridiculous guitar" and notice first hit

obF2Wuw.png
surrealitycheck on

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    No but I really have been trying to do that and it usually ends up awkward and lame.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Experiment 4 directly manipulated fluency and found that texts in hard to read fonts are judged to come from less intelligent authors.

awyiss.png

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o4_1280.jpg

rRwz9.gif
    The laugh-a-minute pro-celebrity puking bug known by the streetname "norovirus" continues to squirm its way through the population, effortlessly transforming ordinarily carefree human beings into spluttering, sulphurous geysers of molten waste. Everywhere the norovirus goes it leaves vast steaming lakes of freshly expelled vomit in its wake. It's like Piers Morgan, but invisible. Which actually makes it slightly better than Piers Morgan.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Apropos of nothing: I like that in Borderlands 2, one minor major character and... two minor ones that I can recall are inconsequentially gay

like, it's not a plot point for any of them, they just... happen to be gay. Some audiolog about a boss threatening to kill a man's husband if he doesn't work, for example.

I like that.

ftOqU21.png
    Charlie Brooker is wonderful
    Everyone hates the norovirus, with the exception of two distinct groups. First: scientists. Professor Ian Goodfellow, who has spent the past decade studying it, has lovingly dubbed the norovirus "the Ferrari of the virus world", not because it makes the contents of your stomach accelerate from 0-60 in 3.4 seconds, but because it's so ruthlessly efficient. Requiring a mere 20 particles to seize command of its victims, the norovirus is 200 times more infectious than Daydream Believer by The Monkees. Consequently many scientists claim to be "impressed" by the thing – a bit like admiring Nazi architecture, if you ask me.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    The laugh-a-minute pro-celebrity puking bug known by the streetname "norovirus" continues to squirm its way through the population, effortlessly transforming ordinarily carefree human beings into spluttering, sulphurous geysers of molten waste. Everywhere the norovirus goes it leaves vast steaming lakes of freshly expelled vomit in its wake. It's like Piers Morgan, but invisible. Which actually makes it slightly better than Piers Morgan.

Apparently this has been going around my area of Japan. I may have had it instead of food poisoning? Hard to tell, really.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Apropos of nothing: I like that in Borderlands 2, one minor major character and... two minor ones that I can recall are inconsequentially gay

like, it's not a plot point for any of them, they just... happen to be gay. Some audiolog about a boss threatening to kill a man's husband if he doesn't work, for example.

I like that.

the head writer said they tried to have loads of people who were different in lots of weird ways without it being a big deal

also teh stuttering chick getting her revenge on dave was pretty sick

i actually wish borderlands 2 had been a little bit more serious because the tone undermined how good some of the writing was

obF2Wuw.png
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    What happens of Echo tries to infract Jacob?

What happens of Echo tries to infract Jacob?

I N F R A C T I O N

wait

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i am eating so much i am regaining weight o god

i need to fix this now, not for my health or my dignity

but solely so i don't disappoint my internet friends at pax in march with the impression that i have spent the past year eating strudel

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i am eating so much i am regaining weight o god

i need to fix this now, not for my health or my dignity

but solely so i don't disappoint my internet friends at pax in march with the impression that i have spent the past year eating strudel

if u disappoint the internet.... i shal b mad

and i am ur parents

obF2Wuw.png
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    General Knoxx has some super gay psychos in Borderlands.

that speed run marathon thing is doing skyrim right now

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The riots were a massive over-reaction. The new software is fine. Although it's strange that after over a year of being worked on it still has resulted in quite a loss of functionality. Still, it now doesn't take half an hour to enter a time sheet.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    and now im home

I got power ranger costumes in persona 4 now when I win a battle they do silly poses and stuff of the sort

AMAZONG

wanna know what is bullshit, guy who ran Tony Hawk earlier had everyone leave on him he coems back to run Skyrim and the assholes leave again!

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The graduate admission excerpts in that paper are terrible. Especially as they are for a writing course. I can only assume that they are from the "how not to do it" section on the writing improvement website that they were taken from.

they are glitching the hell out of this game

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    You know what is disappointing as fuck? Gardening with a chilli plant.

Because of all the things that we've planted, only the fucking chilli plant is producing anything. And by that I mean, holy fucking christ do we have a lot of chillis.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    skyrim speed run

i

idgi

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    ok, this is a dumb question but

I have an unlimited mac server license

is that like, I can have unlimited machines on the server or I can install this server software on as many machines as I would like?

Inquisitor wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZVy6h8h9niU

Good to see that this game is still coming along.

I look at this and how awful the aiming is an go "ugh, console shooters".

I don't want to say that an FPS is inferor on a console, but an FPS is inferior on a console.

Elendil wrote: »
    skyrim speed run

i

idgi

so far there is no combat

there are tricks where he like, holds a bowl and runs at a wall or something

he's 9 minutes into the game and he just snuck into the thalmor embassy in solitude to steal those important documents, skipping a huge chunk of the main storyline

shit is cray

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

is that like, I can have unlimited machines on the server or I can install this server software on as many machines as I would like?

I will put high money on that it means you can install it on exactly 1 machine for an unlimited time period.

I will put high money on that it means you can install it on exactly 1 machine for an unlimited time period.
    this is what I am thinking but my boss seems to think otherwise

it cost $500 so it would want to be giving some serious blowjobs while automagically doing my entire job for me

Inquisitor wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZVy6h8h9niU

Good to see that this game is still coming along.

I look at this and how awful the aiming is an go "ugh, console shooters".

I don't want to say that an FPS is inferor on a console, but an FPS is inferior on a console.

Oh man you missed one of castle's "game pads are just as good as kbm for fps because it's all about smarts" rants earlier.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Hahahahaha.

Gamepads...

Pfffffffff. Gamepads are for fighters, not FPS.

I mean, they have two guys spending close to five seconds spraying bullets in each other's general direction.

In Planetside 2 I put four bullets in your head four times over in that time.

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfrxfmcHq21reqb72o4_1280.jpg

His first thought when he hears the word black is criminals? So racist.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

Hahahahaha.

Gamepads...

Pfffffffff. Gamepads are for fighters, not FPS.

wrong

edited January 2013
    I mean, they have two guys spending close to five seconds spraying bullets in each other's general direction.

Well keep in mind the general rule of thumb that "any promotional video featuring gameplay is going to be done by someone who is terrible at the game"

Inquisitor on
    Microsoft have shelved numerous attempts at cross platform FPSs because Xbox gamers were getting destroyed.

Pretty sure you can use kbam in dust.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

It's more fun to spray bullets in each other's general direction.

ftOqU21.png
    Microsoft have shelved numerous attempts at cross platform FPSs because Xbox gamers were getting destroyed.

yeah that's kind of a stupid idea

ftOqU21.png
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Hmm...figured someone would have said happy birthday or something at work here today but nothing. And here I thought 30 was supposed to be a milestone thing.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    evilbob wrote: »

It's a thing they added and are monitoring.

It is a thing I'd be really surprised to see them keep unless they expect everyone to hook KBM up to their PS3s to play.

Gonmun wrote: »
    Hmm...figured someone would have said happy birthday or something at work here today but nothing. And here I thought 30 was supposed to be a milestone thing.
    Did you bring in cake? Nobody cares about your birthday but they will at least pretend to if you bring in a cake.

Inquisitor wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »

It's a thing they added and are monitoring.

It is a thing I'd be really surprised to see them keep unless they expect everyone to hook KBM up to their PS3s to play.

It'll likely stay. Not like a usb keyboard and mouse is particularly expensive for people who want to be decent at it.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

This discussion has been closed.