As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i wanna know what [chat] is

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Temptation to find a cat-tar rising

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

Desc... don't you do.

Don't you dare.

We will get the spray bottle out.

• Options
    oh my god why does that have a swastika in it

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    TL DR wrote: »
    Wait SC's avatar is already a dog?

racist as fuck

• Options
    i like it

• Options
    is either doctor doom or hello kitty a nazi???

• Options
    Arch

Oh my god

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    basically any link on the internet that claims to be All Lights Fucked is going to be In The Aeroplane Over The Sea because fuck /mu/

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    is either doctor doom or hello kitty a nazi???

No

I mean

Unless hello kitty has a past we don't know about

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4364699848_e4f01967d8.jpg

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    basically any link on the internet that claims to be All Lights Fucked is going to be In The Aeroplane Over The Sea because fuck /mu/

Wait is this a real thing? Like... if you try and get a Godspeed album you will end up with NMH?

Explain pl0x.

• Options
    dogtor doom

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    Wait SC's avatar is already a dog?

racist as fuck

no she says herself she is a bad bitch....

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ad-tars are the best.

Advertise shit you make through your avatar and become god-kings like me.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Wow, didn't get the dog-tar thing out of yer systems over the weekend?

Hmm... sounds like ticks.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

Wait is this a real thing? Like... if you try and get a Godspeed album you will end up with NMH?

Explain pl0x.

There were only ever 33 tapes of All Lights Fucked printed, and there are currently no rips available of it anywhere on the internet. This had lead to an in-joke over on /mu/ where people link In The Aeroplane (or incredibly low quality rips of it or layer it over Kid A and Turn On The Bright Lights or some other form of trolling) after claiming to have found ALF.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    it took me like an hour to book flights and hotel for this trip next week

:[

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    So I watched that Shut up and Sit Down thing?

i don't think it's great... But it still makes me want to play boardgames.

Then again, to be fair, i think about playing boardgames constantly, i'm just too shy to join/start a group for it.

• Options
    2013-01-07-The-Sad-Tooth.jpg
    One of them says 'Good luck with your hysterectomy.' Man, I didn't even know my hyster had gone bunk on me. My whole day's gonna be about this, now.

919UOwT.png
  • Options

Explain pl0x.

There were only ever 33 tapes of All Lights Fucked printed, and there are currently no rips available of it anywhere on the internet. This had lead to an in-joke over on /mu/ where people link In The Aeroplane (or incredibly low quality rips of it or layer it over Kid A and Turn On The Bright Lights or some other form of trolling) after claiming to have found ALF.

Ahhh!

Most interesting.

Thanks for the explaination.

• Options
    the only thing i hate about r/aww is the fucking ceaseless arguments about pitbulls. i don't care. oh my god.

person a, i know every pit you've ever met has been a vicious killer and you wouldn't let your kid near one, ever. none are to be trusted.

person b, i know that every pit you've ever owned was loyal and docile and intelligent, and you think they're harmless loving creatures who can't hurt anyone.

it is the ios/android / coke/pepsi / whatever/whatever of animal ownership

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    the only thing i hate about r/aww is the fucking ceaseless arguments about pitbulls. i don't care. oh my god.

person a, i know every pit you've ever met has been a vicious killer and you wouldn't let your kid near one, ever. none are to be trusted.

person b, i know that every pit you've ever owned was loyal and docile and intelligent, and you think they're harmless loving creatures who can't hurt anyone.

wat i am getting from this is that u like steve jobs

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

five guys

or

wendys

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Pitbulls with Android phones who drink Pepsi are the worst.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    downloading mods for skyrim

not gonna mess with the game itself, just UI and graphical stuff for now... don't know the game enough to be aware of what's changing, and I'd rather enjoy it from that perspective than just doing it and assuming it's better.

did download Skyrim Redone and Deadly Dragons for when the time comes

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    downloading mods for skyrim

not gonna mess with the game itself, just UI and graphical stuff for now... don't know the game enough to be aware of what's changing, and I'd rather enjoy it from that perspective than just doing it and assuming it's better.

did download Skyrim Redone and Deadly Dragons for when the time comes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24

• Options
    if steve jobs invented pitbulls they would live to be 100 and be able to speak english and use a toilet like a human

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Pitbulls with Android phones who drink Pepsi are the worst.

And then the Great Reddit War of 2013 began

• Options

Why would you read any of the words on /aww?

Who does that?

You look at the cute puppy and then you move on you mad man!

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PYRdb71_w

Django Unchained has a damn good soundtrack.

i wish i saw it last year, g'damn.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    if steve jobs invented pitbulls they would live to be 100 and be able to speak english and use a toilet like a human

and they would just work instead of flashing the blue screen of death all the time

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PYRdb71_w

Django Unchained has a damn good soundtrack.

i wish i saw it last year, g'damn.

it's cool man

i saw it twice so it's like you saw it too

• Options

Why would you read any of the words on /aww?

Who does that?

You look at the cute puppy and then you move on you mad man!

lots of times the comments have people like 'oh that's a cute shiba, here's mine'

reading the comments can exponentially increase ur pet picture consumption

also sometimes it's just straight up in the title: http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/163hd0/my_little_man_is_not_so_little_anymore_im_hoping/

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    after taking time off for the holidays I still have ~100hrs of vacay to take

• Options
    after taking time off for the holidays I still have ~100hrs of vacay to take

see skippy

your job doesn't sound s'bad

• Options
    I do think its funny that different sub cultures have their rage inspiring classic arguments. I, personally, could give 2 shits about pitbulls y/n. But goddamn, best enterprise captain?

*takes off shirt* Picard. what? Huh? Whadayagonna do?

• Options
    once you hit 1k agrees, it rounds up from xx50 and down from xx49. becuz of this i now have 2k agrees. o shi

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

five guys

or

wendys

Coke

or

Pepsi

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    once you hit 1k agrees, it rounds up from xx50 and down from xx49. becuz of this i now have 2k agrees. o shi
    I'm pathetic

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.