As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    there is only diet soda in the fridge

I CANNOT WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS

919UOwT.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Best Enterprise Captain is Archer.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I do think its funny that different sub cultures have their rage inspiring classic arguments. I, personally, could give 2 shits about pitbulls y/n. But goddamn, best enterprise captain?

*takes off shirt* Picard. what? Huh? Whadayagonna do?

i know captain kirk and captain picard are two star trek captains. kirk was played by william shatner, and picard by the bald gay english guy whose name i can't recall

i also know there is a white woman cyborg with like, a metal side of her face... the emotionless guy spock, and the brown wrinkly forehead dude

there

all of my star trek knowledge, focused tightly in one location

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't need to look at cute animals on the internet

i already have cute animals

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    At this stage, even if someone did find a perfectly in tact copy of All Lights Fucked, ripped it from cassette and stuck it up on the internet, no one would believe them for a second. It is basically the internet music circlejerk holy grail.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    downloading mods for skyrim

not gonna mess with the game itself, just UI and graphical stuff for now... don't know the game enough to be aware of what's changing, and I'd rather enjoy it from that perspective than just doing it and assuming it's better.

did download Skyrim Redone and Deadly Dragons for when the time comes

I made the mistake of overdoing it with mods and really bogged it down :(

Just about every hi res texture re-do and fancy overhaul I could find. I was pretty impressed with it, and then I played FarCry 3 and was like, wow, this is way prettier and doesn't run like ass :(

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    Elendil wrote: »

i thought you had cats?

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    How can you not find pitbulls adorable?
    RO6We.jpg
    This is King begging for a fetus ham bone.

Bless your heart.
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Some friends of mine from High School might be playing a gig in philly this weekend. I want to show up because I am truly interested to see what kind of club/bar place would have the one friends brand of music. I know in the past his stuff was like heavily inspired by MERZBOW and the likes... Gotta be one interesting/scary ass place.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Organichu wrote: »
    I do think its funny that different sub cultures have their rage inspiring classic arguments. I, personally, could give 2 shits about pitbulls y/n. But goddamn, best enterprise captain?

i know captain kirk and captain picard are two star trek captains. kirk was played by william shatner, and picard by the bald gay english guy whose name i can't recall

i also know there is a white woman cyborg with like, a metal side of her face... the emotionless guy spock, and the brown wrinkly forehead dude

there

all of my star trek knowledge, focused tightly in one location

Man, you don't know the name of Picard's actor?

How do you not know Ian McKellen? For shame, Chu.

21stCentury on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

My favorite enterprise captain was Yoda. Really, he was my favorite member of the fellowship.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    saying you could give 2 shits or could care less implies the opposite of what you're trying to express and only makes sense as a backwards colloquialism

/english nerds

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    after taking time off for the holidays I still have ~100hrs of vacay to take

see skippy

your job doesn't sound s'bad

I probably can't take any of it until May at the earliest :[

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

*punch*

:evil:

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

see skippy

put in for it now

Gooey wrote: »

occupy breakroom?

see skippy

this gives you time to save up for norway where you'll finally be happy with snow and libruls and lots of vacation time

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    the only thing i hate about r/aww is the fucking ceaseless arguments about pitbulls. i don't care. oh my god.

person a, i know every pit you've ever met has been a vicious killer and you wouldn't let your kid near one, ever. none are to be trusted.

person b, i know that every pit you've ever owned was loyal and docile and intelligent, and you think they're harmless loving creatures who can't hurt anyone.

it is the ios/android / coke/pepsi / whatever/whatever of animal ownership

Why would you read any of the words on /aww?

Who does that?

You look at the cute puppy and then you move on you mad man!

lots of times the comments have people like 'oh that's a cute shiba, here's mine'

reading the comments can exponentially increase ur pet picture consumption

also sometimes it's just straight up in the title: http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/163hd0/my_little_man_is_not_so_little_anymore_im_hoping/

That still does not require you to read the words!

Scroll and look for links!

pit bulls are the worst

all they are is killing machines for drug lords

edited January 2013
    oh my god chu patrick stewart isn't gay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

don't you know anything

Elendil on
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Jean-Luc Picard

For the alien who impersonated him, please see Jean-Luc Picard (impostor).

I see, Wikipedia

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    I really wish I'd gone to see Merzbow when he played a pub here. It would have been amazing.

i thought you had cats?

Fucking

Nailed it.

bravo.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

occupy breakroom?

where is my drum

919UOwT.png
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

occupy breakroom?

Oh how the tables have turned

Psn:wazukki
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    pit bulls are the worst

all they are is killing machines for drug lords

all they've ever been

all they will ever aspire to

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

occupy breakroom?

Yeah, don't socialize soda consumption. Go to a Kroger's and pick up a 3L and a six pack o' bootstraps

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    best enterprise captain murphy

cause pod 6 is jerks.

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHk7ZkbWo4A

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook

see skippy

this gives you time to save up for norway where you'll finally be happy with snow and libruls and lots of vacation time

okay so

if I do transition into graphic design

I don't think I will have a portfolio ready by May, which is when I hoped to quit

this is a sad realization

If Bakula killed the franchise...

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN PINE?

see skippy

okay so

I don't think I will have a portfolio ready by May, which is when I hoped to quit

sux

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    EDIT: whoops

emnmnme on
    If I wasn't at work I'd be listening to Merzbow now.

i thought you had cats?
    a. i have dogs
    b.
    SAM_1454.jpg

see skippy

okay so

there's no reason you couldn't have a portfolio ready

I mean, I know you're busy being a new dad and married and stuff

but if you hunker down and cut your leisure time out to focus on it, you would absolutely have something to show for it in five months

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    saying you could give 2 shits or could care less implies the opposite of what you're trying to express and only makes sense as a backwards colloquialism

/english nerds

I agree with care less, but if you use the term "shit" to mean a meaningless quantity of caring, it still works.

But whatevs, like I really give a shit either way.

Tav wrote: »
    I really wish I'd gone to see Merzbow when he played a pub here. It would have been amazing.

What do you do at that sort of show? Is it like a just hang out and drink affair?

I really don't know.

Especially since the other friend that would be playing too makes more upbeat electronic music. Like... do you dance until the noise starts and then just sit down while your brain is assaulted by sound waves?

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    If Bakula killed the franchise...

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN PINE?

He's ST: Jesus

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
This discussion has been closed.