As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Top right is Gigyas from Earthbound the bottom is the Shagohod from Snake Eater

Oh, the proto-Gear. Never played Snake Eater.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    when you english people describe nigella as saucy, are you saying caustic/willful/etc or do you mean flirtatious
    She is literally a personified sauce.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    when you english people describe nigella as saucy, are you saying caustic/willful/etc or do you mean flirtatious
    She is literally a personified sauce.

Big bags of HP sauce.

Lh96QHG.png
    Phone conversation is dumb

just like tipping

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Sunday Brunch is a cooking show?

You Euros have it all wrong. You don't cook brunch.
    You go out for brunch. You brunch

Yes, you can use brunch as a verb.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

just like tipping

Yeah, those poor cows. I can't believe hillbillies do that shit.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »

just like tipping

Yeah, those poor cows. I can't believe hillbillies do that shit.

Hillbillies don't generally tip cows, as they're busy trying to seduce them. Cow tipping is the game of townies.

Lh96QHG.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

someone still has to make your brunch.

ftOqU21.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

yeah

the magical brunch fairy

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    When marijuana is legal will they make dethc'd pot like how they make decaf coffee

Holy shit this is good chili.

ftOqU21.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

True, but Im pretty sure the chefs aren't watching a sunday cooking show whilst helping me get my brunch on.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    When marijuana is legal will they make dethc'd pot like how they make decaf coffee

For people who still want carcinogens in their lungs but can't be bothered to buy cigarettes?

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

That would literally be the dumbest thing.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Also finding cases for not iphone is aggravating as fuck.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me

For people who still want carcinogens in their lungs but can't be bothered to buy cigarettes?
    In fairness, pot tastes and smells better than tobacco.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

As opposed to decaf coffee?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elldren wrote: »

there's a difference?

yes

I am really hungry.

ftOqU21.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/israeli-grown-plant-offers-marijuana-high/story?id=16706085

I hate phone cases.

I must stay strong. Chili not ready yet.

but it is so good and I am so hungry.

ftOqU21.png

Both smell pretty horrible imo.

Lh96QHG.png
    butcher-singer-burger-unbreaded.jpg

Finding cases for any of the bigger brand android phones is fine. There are literally thousands of them on etsy/amazon/ebay.

cigarettes and pot are both p gross

As opposed to decaf coffee?

Decaf is currently the dumbest thing but it would be easily dethroned by De-thc pot.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I finally got through a full Civ5 Gods and Kings game. Won with SCIENCE!. So all in all I'd say the religion thing is amazing, though some of the options just seem blatantly better than others. I don't see why you would ever take some of them. I just wish that espionage was as flushed out as the religion. Can't wait to try another game.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013

Well decaf coffee isn't something I find useful either, but it would be pretty straightforward to remove the actives from marijuana. This is already done in the production of concentrate oils, and if there is a market for de-cannabinoided marijuana then it would just be a matter of using a food-safe solvent like this guy did with supercritical CO2 extraction of coffee beans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvmM6qa2a90

TL DR on

Both smell pretty horrible imo.

QFlX6LQ2zl9pjm0nSSNy4lFgo1_400.jpg

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Are we still bitching about British politics.

I've been going through the Winsor report, and jesus, the repercussions from this are really going to make a mess of things ten years down the line.

my aunt's husband took off work yesterday for her surgery but he couldn't get the day off today. the only person who can go pick her up is a friend of the family who's kind of old and infirm. so i have to go with, since my aunt is on shaky legs and this guy is basically a sack of unsupported meat.

i am waiting for the call. i am bored.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    butcher-singer-burger-unbreaded.jpg

Americans have evolved the ability to unhinge their jaw in order to devour their immobilized prey.

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I just had two cups of decaf. Coffee is tasty and I didn't want the caffeine!

Who drinks a Martini with a Hamburger

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I guess I could understand not liking the smell of pot if you've only ever lived in an impoverished border town or something.

Similar with tobacco, if you've only ever smelled cigarettes (which do smell awful and linger like nobody's business).

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Who drinks a Martini with a Hamburger

Someone who orders a hamburger at a fancy-ass restaurant, looking at the background.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

just like tipping

Agreed

Nigella [chat] is best [chat]

Hamburgers and beer

only acceptable combo

like chinese food and coke

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    I guess I could understand not liking the smell of pot if you've only ever lived in an impoverished border town or something.

Similar with tobacco, if you've only ever smelled cigarettes (which do smell awful and linger like nobody's business).

They're both terrible if you aren't a regular user. Cigar smoke is almost OK as long as it doesn't linger.

This discussion has been closed.