As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i wanna know what [chat] is

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Has True Blood gotten good again? I skipped last season because the show started getting pretty terrible.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    i always feel kinda sad that you can't have your cake and eat it as well. when the replicating technology comes i'm jumping on that regardless of any ethical issues

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    True Blood has never been good

At the end of the most recent season it went back to ridiculous trashiness again though

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Angband gets really really fun at a certain point. Right now I have a grand old time firing up my Rod of Speed and Protection From Evil armor then charging down hallways murdering trolls with 7 swings per round at a minimum 45 damage each at +14 speed (comes out to around 35 swings per 2 rounds of normal monster speed). I bait unique monsters into bigger rooms and use my x5 heavy crossbow and bolts of flame, frost, or slay evil while casting Phase Door to stay out of range. If the shit hits the fan I Teleport Self out, rest up, and find my way back in. Picking up all kinds of good artifacts and ridiculous armors

And I haven't even delved down past level 45

I still need the higher-level spellbooks. Give me Hellfire and I'm gonna melt so much face. This is the furthest I've ever reached with a Ranger, only cleared the game with a Mage and a Priest before (the Priest run was really, really hard).

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    are we still talking about how soulless pop music is?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Also apparently there's some show on the CW where there are vampire/werewolf hybrids.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Also apparently there's some show on the CW where there are vampire/werewolf hybrids.

Also a pretty bad series of movies.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    "There's some show on the CW" already put up huge barriers to me watching it

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

nope

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    TehSloth wrote: »

Also a pretty bad series of movies.

Kate Beckinsale is reason enough to call those movies mediocre over "bad"

Delmain on
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I really shouldn't go home and nap with the wife for lunch. I didn't want to come back to the office. It didn't help that she was all "Nooo, don't go back". I should have just called in with an "emergency" half day. A skyrockets in flight emergency.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    "There's some show on the CW" already put up huge barriers to me watching it

But they've got Arrow A/K/A Abs

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    hey

american giant

why don't you come back from vacation and make a fucking hoodie for me

Their hoodies are probably cool but I was pretty disappointed with their shirts TBH.

Super scratchy and annoying labels on the back of the neck and the left arm for some reason.

The zip hoodie is worth every freakin' penny. Bought that and a vneck tshirt before they sold out and oh my lord.

Agree with you on the left-arm label, but I'm pretty sure my shirt was tagless in the neck?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Of course then there's the zombie romantic comedy comin out.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    I think Democrats should rename the RFMA the "Marxist Attack on Marriage Act" just to fuck with Republicans.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

That movie looks ridiculous. At least it's got Corrdry in it.

• Options
    my dream is fried chicken with hollandaise sauce and parsley

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

I think that actually looks rather entertaining. Taking the undead lover craze to its silliest extreme.

• Options
    oTwDo.jpg

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

nope

:(

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Angel Haze's diss track to Azealia Banks was pretty good

And I like what I've heard of Banks

Keep beefin' kids

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    how is fun 'soulless' anyway? the complaints were that they were overplayed and their singer is ridiculous. too earnest and tryhard, etc. that kind of goes completely against my definition of soulless. unless you think all music is soulless.

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Yy4SfJksU

this guy makes me want to watch true blood

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I just found out that as of april, I'll be recieving an extra $7.50 each pay period.

• Options
    Not going to watch the video right now, but Shep is pretty decent for Fox News. I disagree with him on just about every issue, but he's fairly rational and has a lot more integrity than O'Reilly or Hannity. He seems to throw in this clip of a bear falling on a trampoline in just about every episode, though, and laughs uproariously every goddamn time.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    My long day tomorrow is now my night shift tomorrow so I gotta mess up my sleep cycle with videoooogaaaaaames

This'll be my first night shift on the new brain drugs, dunno if I should just omit em and double dose the next day? Cause they cause mad drowsiness like woah and I won't be able to night shift if I take em at the proper time...

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    I remain blissfully unaware of any of his political views not presented in that video, and the ones in there are hilarious.

But really the best part is that he's basically a closeted southern gentleman that somehow made it on to Fox News so that he could pimp True Blood

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Let's get a [chat] Paranoia session going.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Toby must be feeling lonely
    Sam is gone, C.J. is his boss, Josh is doing the Santos campaign and Donna (!) and Will have run off to do the Russel campaign.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I just found out that as of april, I'll be recieving an extra $7.50 each pay period.

dolla dolla bills y'all

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

"Sir, do you want to upgrade to the large size?"

"YES PLEASE!"

• Options
    Tarranon wrote: »
    I remain blissfully unaware of any of his political views not presented in that video, and the ones in there are hilarious.

But really the best part is that he's basically a closeted southern gentleman that somehow made it on to Fox News so that he could pimp True Blood

He's moderate right. He's clearly a conservative, but he's called out the extreme right on their bullshit plenty of times. IIRC he's strongly opposed to the drug war, so I kind of assume he just sits around and gets stoned and watches True Blood and animal videos all day.

• Options
    edited January 2013

MY PHONE IS SIGNALING THE TINY DROIDS IMPLANTED IN MY HEAD WHEN I GOT A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD!
    That's why they called it a droid phone! Wake up sheeple!

edit: Can anyone suggest a good tin foil phone case?

cptrugged on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Shep Smith basically seems to be aware that he is participating in a farce and every once in a while he resents it.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Madpanda wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    It's too late. I've seen everything. I've seen it all.

Have you seen a man eat his own head?

No, I was referencing Patrick Stewart on extras.

And I was referencing Spotsworth from Team America.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Shaka, when the walls fell

Super coincidence, I am watching TNG for the first time and just saw this last night. Without spoiling anything, does this species show up again? That was one of my favorite episodes so far.

Alas, no.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »

I hate paywalls too.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Like, the PnP RPG?

Or is that a reference to something else? I didn't think brogrammers played PnP RPGs.

• Options
    3rI46.png

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    These Belfast Flag Riots are giving me a sad. :(

This discussion has been closed.