As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    My favorite anime is Kaiji.

No bullshit, just gambling and crying.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    "He laughed when I said five." :lol:

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    my favorite anime is akiraball z second wing desu desu

31249008.jpg

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    So, after reading the fashion thread I am curious. Do you people who wear button up shirts

-start at the bottom and button up
    -start at the top and button down
    -other (weirdos)

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    okay I'm mixing them up. But he got pretty dang good!

ftOqU21.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    BTW Soloman, did you know the guy who voiced Duo also voices this guy?
    voltar_sm.jpg

I looked him up. Jesus Christ.

Image linked for huge.
    Dynasty warriors is the best way to experience gundam. All the robobrawling and you can press x to skip the horrible dialog

To be honest, I don't like DWG as much as the other Dynasty Warriors games. It felt incomplete, closer to Dynasty Warriors 2 than Dynasty Warriors 3 and 4 or Samurai Warriors 1 (the best games of the series).

The storyline in Original Mode is hilarious because of how nonsensical it is.

Which dw gundam are you refering to?

The first. I hear the other two are better, so I'm still willing to give them a try.

I've seen a couple of his Q & A's from cons that he does. It is really frickin' funny. He's started branching out a bit more too. He had a cameo in Supernatural and he guest starred on an ep of the new Primeval sseries. Hard to believe he's done so much VA work though. Especially when you see what he did on Beast Wars.

A lot of anime/video game actors are like that. Super prolific, you see them in random roles all the time. I'm not too much into anime anymore, but very frequently I'll be playing a JRPG, think that a voice is familiar, then look it up on wiki or IMDB and discover the guy played half a dozen other characters I know.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    So, after reading the fashion thread I am curious. Do you people who wear button up shirts

-other (weirdos)

I leave them buttoned on the hanger and slide them over my head like a t-shirt

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    So how the fuck was the deal with AIG unfair? The government could have completely crushed AIG's balls if it wanted to.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Top n' down

Otherwise you could get caught in a "oh shit this neckline is way too tight" situation wheras the reverse should be immediately obvious if you are a tubby

Oh brilliant
    As far as undermining the decisions I make, I never re-load for stuff like that, that's cheating myself out of the value of repeated playthroughs. But if I'm going for 100% undetected and I get detected, I'm not going to punish myself by restarting the game, or even the level, from scratch. That would decrease my enjoyment of the game, not increase it.

Also, since I'm going for a ghost playthrough this time (100% undetected through the whole game) I occasionally have to save my game, throw an unconscious body in front of a patrol, and follow it with a grenade, before reloading.

It relives stress.

like excusing yourself from a meeting to go into the most soundproof room and just scream for the time the average piss takes.

ftOqU21.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

-other (weirdos)

Bottom up. It's never even occurred to me to do it top down.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    So how the fuck was the deal with AIG unfair? The government could have completely crushed AIG's balls if it wanted to.

I kind of want the lawsuit to go through, have them win, and then watch fucking crash and burn in the ensuing mad max scenario

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

-other (weirdos)

top down

919UOwT.png
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    BTW Soloman, did you know the guy who voiced Duo also voices this guy?
    voltar_sm.jpg

I looked him up. Jesus Christ.

Image linked for huge.
    Dynasty warriors is the best way to experience gundam. All the robobrawling and you can press x to skip the horrible dialog

To be honest, I don't like DWG as much as the other Dynasty Warriors games. It felt incomplete, closer to Dynasty Warriors 2 than Dynasty Warriors 3 and 4 or Samurai Warriors 1 (the best games of the series).

The storyline in Original Mode is hilarious because of how nonsensical it is.

Which dw gundam are you refering to?

The first. I hear the other two are better, so I'm still willing to give them a try.

Yeah 1 is pretty much just a prototype. #2 is nice because it has the storylines from most of the classic series. But it also has a pretty annoying way of unlocking stuff. You have to jave a faq.
    3 has just amazing graphics. One if the best looking 360 games period. Its also easier than 2 and the plot it batfucking nuts.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Also, Big O is the poor lame Johnny Come Lately to the master piece that is Giant Robo.

I read it as Japanese Batman

True facts: the animation studio that did Batman: TAS did the Big O

I love old style giant robots. And I wanted to love Big O. But it just felt so mediocre after the string of retro style robot shows it was following.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

-other (weirdos)

top down

Who starts at the bottom that is communism!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    As far as undermining the decisions I make, I never re-load for stuff like that, that's cheating myself out of the value of repeated playthroughs. But if I'm going for 100% undetected and I get detected, I'm not going to punish myself by restarting the game, or even the level, from scratch. That would decrease my enjoyment of the game, not increase it.

Also, since I'm going for a ghost playthrough this time (100% undetected through the whole game) I occasionally have to save my game, throw an unconscious body in front of a patrol, and follow it with a grenade, before reloading.

It relives stress.

like excusing yourself from a meeting to go into the most soundproof room and just scream for the time the average piss takes.

Or just quicksaving and then walking into a village in Skyrim and just murdering the entire populace.

-other (weirdos)

depends. Some mornings I button a random selection of four buttons into a random four holes before I get a cup of coffee in me and do it again.

start at the bottom and button up, if I can be classified as sentient while doing it.

ftOqU21.png
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Middle up, then bottom middle.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited January 2013

-other (weirdos)

None of the above: Buttoning my shirts prevents the ladies from accessing my naked upper body.
    top down

mrflippy on
    Regina, I have no idea what game you're talking about so I just assume you're stuffing bodies in dumpsters in real life.

Truth? Truth.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

I could maybe see it if the deal broke guidelines for what the government considers loan-sharking. It's still loan sharking if you loan to scumbags on terms that the government deems excessive.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    unless I'm wearing a tie (which means I'm wearing a suit) I never button my shirts all the way up. Bottom up lets me gauge how many I should button.

ftOqU21.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I always wondered why some shirts make the bottom button hole sideways. It's for you degenerates.

the lawsuit was originally started because the argument is that it circumvented established bankruptcy law and didn't provide shareholders due process and equal protection and etc.

AIG basically just wants to make money back as they paid interest for the bailout out the nose as far as I can tell.

919UOwT.png
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

-other (weirdos)

Top down. I never knew people did bottom up.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »

It relives stress.

Or just quicksaving and then walking into a village in Skyrim and just murdering the entire populace.

Did it. More than once. Ditto for Fallout 3. The citizens of Megaton were plagued by half-remembered nightmares in which the savior of their town went on a kill crazy rampage that didn't end until he was chasing the unkillable children around with a ripper.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    lol who wears a shirt with BUTTONS

if u cant do ur job in a t shirt ur job is not sufficiently merica

obF2Wuw.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    A9UAi.jpg
    I wish Al Jazeera reporters looked like that. He looks like a nice, chill dude.

i start top down because i find it easier if i'm putting on a tie and have to button the collar

i button the collar button, then go down, then flip the collar up, put on my tie, flip the collar down and done

919UOwT.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV5Qn31qEXc

I'm dancing to this while cleaning.

Housework is awesome.

BAOW BAOW BAOOOOOOOOOOW

BAOW BAOW BAOOOOOOOOOOOW

ftOqU21.png
    I cannot believe that is not an Onion comic.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

the lawsuit was originally started because the argument is that it circumvented established bankruptcy law and didn't provide shareholders due process and equal protection and etc.

AIG basically just wants to make money back as they paid interest for the bailout out the nose as far as I can tell.

They paid about $30 Billion in interest and they're getting about $27 Billion in special tax breaks no one else gets over the next five-or-something years.

So a net total of $3 Billion extra on a $138 Billion loan.

AIG's shareholders can go fuck themselves.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

-other (weirdos)

top down

IS ANYONE SURPRISED THAT THIS HIERARCHY LOVING CAPITALIST WOULD BUTTON HIS SHIRT THUS

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    A9UAi.jp.g
    I wish Al Jazeera reporters looked like that. He looks like a nice, chill dude.

@reagan.com...

reagan

com

Tell me this is a parody comic and there are not people who are this clinically stupid operating in the real world?

Lh96QHG.png

-other (weirdos)

top down

IS ANYONE SURPRISED THAT THIS HIERARCHY LOVING CAPITALIST WOULD BUTTON HIS SHIRT THUS

I heard he only buttons 1% of his buttons

and then has the serfs finish it while he throws bread crumbs at us

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

If they didn't like the deal they didn't have to take it

This discussion has been closed.