As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I cannot believe that is not an Onion comic.

or is it

maybe it is you... who is the onion

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    You know I liked it better when rich people weren't overt about wanting to destroy us all because fuck you you're not rich

Like when they really fucked up they would at least pretend to that they were sorry and take their goddamn medicine. These days? We save AIG from cratering themselves and everyone else and reducing the value of all those dollars they worship to so much toilet paper and they have the gall to sue because it wasn't fair to them?

Fuck's sake where are the insane gun toting patriots threatening AIG instead of shooting at targets that look like Obama. I'm befuddled this has zero outrage from people

o rite the media

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I mostly do top down

but sometimes you will get the dreaded mismatch where you reach the end of the line and you have one more button but no more button holes

and then I start over, bottom up, because fuck if I'll make that mistake twice on the same morning

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    To be fair, I bet Glenn Beck does heart apple pie and ice cream more than most.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i button my shirts with random buttons assigned to random button holes in random orders

WILDCARD, BITCHES

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    OK

Evil Dead is not funny

This is a horror movie

That remake trailer is pretty much dead on.

Hah

Oh brilliant
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I cannot believe that is not an Onion comic.

Al Jazeera is run by Arabs. Arabs being dirty is just a tautology according to the extreme right.

ooqt8.jpg

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i button my shirts with random buttons assigned to random button holes in random orders

WILDCARD, BITCHES

strait-jacket.jpg

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    So, after reading the fashion thread I am curious. Do you people who wear button up shirts

-start at the bottom and button up
    -start at the top and button down
    -other (weirdos)

top down

IS ANYONE SURPRISED THAT THIS HIERARCHY LOVING CAPITALIST WOULD BUTTON HIS SHIRT THUS

I heard he only buttons 1% of his buttons

and then has the serfs finish it while he throws bread crumbs at us

He only wears ladies shirts so that it's easier for his servants to button.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Evil Dead not funny

Evil Dead 2 funny but still a bit scary

Army of Darkness not scary in the slightest and as slapsticky as the Stooges

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i just drove so illegally. our family friend just had a seizure and was completely, totally out of it and unable to drive and my aunt was stranded at the hospital a few dozen miles away.

FIRST WORLD ANARCHISM

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Just licked my salad bowl clean. This is the best salad dressing there is and everyone else is wrong. I'm so annoyed that they don't have this dressing at any store near where I go to school. It's the BEST.

litehouse-dressing-sauce-marinade-104203.jpg

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    what the fuck! my blackberry is dead again despite putting a brand new battery in!

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    So, after reading the fashion thread I am curious. Do you people who wear button up shirts

-other (weirdos)

top down

IS ANYONE SURPRISED THAT THIS HIERARCHY LOVING CAPITALIST WOULD BUTTON HIS SHIRT THUS

I heard he only buttons 1% of his buttons

and then has the serfs finish it while he throws bread crumbs at us

He only wears ladies shirts so that it's easier for his servants to button.

If I had servants I would wear mens shirts so it would be more difficult for them to button.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Chanus wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    So how the fuck was the deal with AIG unfair? The government could have completely crushed AIG's balls if it wanted to.

the lawsuit was originally started because the argument is that it circumvented established bankruptcy law and didn't provide shareholders due process and equal protection and etc.

AIG basically just wants to make money back as they paid interest for the bailout out the nose as far as I can tell.

They paid about $30 Billion in interest and they're getting about $27 Billion in special tax breaks no one else gets over the next five-or-something years.

So a net total of $3 Billion extra on a $138 Billion loan.

AIG's shareholders can go fuck themselves.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AIG+Interactive#symbol=aig;range=5y;compare=;indicator=ke_sd+volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

the argument can be made that this graph would look different otherwise. i mean, if you have a 401k chances are you held some aig at the time. fuck the shareholders.

a guy like greenberg is pissed though because the government stepping in infront of the shareholders prevented him from taking the company over

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i thought a gis for "buttons straight jacket pretzels" would be better but alas

what the fuck! my blackberry is dead again despite putting a brand new battery in!

blackberry has been dead for years

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i just drove so illegally. our family friend just had a seizure and was completely, totally out of it and unable to drive and my aunt was stranded at the hospital a few dozen miles away.

FIRST WORLD ANARCHISM

Hope friend is ok

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    To be fair, I bet Glenn Beck does heart apple pie and ice cream more than most.

Probably in the American Pie sort of way.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    Just licked my salad bowl clean.

i know where you're coming from

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    OK

Evil Dead is not funny

This is a horror movie

That remake trailer is pretty much dead on.

Hah

Except that any Sam Raimi anything ends up with something so ridiculous its funny. I think that is his strength really. I'm not sure if this new one is going to be good just because it doesn't seem to be playing to his true might.

cptrugged on
    So how the fuck was the deal with AIG unfair? The government could have completely crushed AIG's balls if it wanted to.

the lawsuit was originally started because the argument is that it circumvented established bankruptcy law and didn't provide shareholders due process and equal protection and etc.

AIG basically just wants to make money back as they paid interest for the bailout out the nose as far as I can tell.

If they didn't like the deal they didn't have to take it

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just trying to provide the facts amongst the wharblgarbl

919UOwT.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    http://i.imgur.com/A9UAi.jp.g
    I wish Al Jazeera reporters looked like that. He looks like a nice, chill dude.

@reagan.com...

reagan

com

Tell me this is a parody comic and there are not people who are this clinically stupid operating in the real world?

40 dollars per year.
    Unlike some of the largest email service providers like Google, Yahoo, AOL, and Hotmail, @Reagan.com will not copy, scan, or sell a single word of your email content. Your "Private" email will stay "Private"!
    They do know that... ah fuck it.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I am so goddamned hungry.

I hate everyone and everything.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

blackberry has been dead for years

all i need is a little phone to text people, make calls like 'be there in 5', and have a direct line as a freelancer, so a blackberry is all i need

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    As silly as I think this move is I hope nothing too bad goes down at AIG, they have all my retirement monies :(

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    What developments in film making, technology or society have come about in thirty years that would make it worthwhile to invest money retelling Evil Dead rather than just releasing the original in the Cinema?

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    I am so goddamned hungry.

I hate everyone and everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTARq6V48M

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

FIRST WORLD ANARCHISM

Hope friend is ok

yeah he's fine. he just gets seizures. he's supposed to go like, six months without a seizure to be cleared for his license so this was a p uncommon occurrence. he told me to not even bother calling rescue; he just can't drive for a while, now. his wife is gonna have to come pick him up along with their car tonight.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

Prison?

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

They paid about $30 Billion in interest and they're getting about $27 Billion in special tax breaks no one else gets over the next five-or-something years.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AIG+Interactive#symbol=aig;range=5y;compare=;indicator=ke_sd+volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

the argument can be made that this graph would look different otherwise. i mean, if you have a 401k chances are you held some aig at the time. fuck the shareholders.

a guy like greenberg is pissed though because the government stepping in infront of the shareholders prevented him from taking the company over

Maybe shareholders, and I'm including 401ks here, need to realize that if a company you invest money in nearly crashes the world economy ya might not get your money back.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Alright shirt is coming off. Getting to hot from cleaning.

Ladies.

ftOqU21.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

-other (weirdos)

Top down like a boss.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

she said "my salad bowl", not "this girl's butt"

(are jokes about Chu's love of analingus getting old?)

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    blackberry
    blackberry
    blackberry

I think I found the problem

Bless your heart.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Well, yeah, but the little guy got screwed already. This lawsuit isn't going to change that, and it surely isn't in the interest of Joe 401k.

Allegedly a voice of reason.

Maybe shareholders, and I'm including 401ks here, need to realize that if a company you invest money in nearly crashes the world economy ya might not get your money back.

ok

919UOwT.png
    anything more than a blackberry would be overkill

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    What developments in film making, technology or society have come about in thirty years that would make it worthwhile to invest money retelling Evil Dead rather than just releasing the original in the Cinema?

The Lurssen Quatroelle Yacht.

As in, the studio execs need more money so they can buy some.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_0610.preview.JPG

This discussion has been closed.