As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i wanna know what [chat] is

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    You assholes.

*panting, out of breath*

where!?

How are you out of breath? You've been here the whole time.

I think he just finished tossing some salad or something

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I'm paying $hahahafuckyou to AT&T because they're lying sacks of shit who flat out said it would be a different price than it was because that's legal in America

Freedom.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Evil Dead not funny

Evil Dead 2 funny but still a bit scary

Army of Darkness not scary in the slightest and as slapsticky as the Stooges
    2 is da bes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC_XT-HdBvE

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    What kind of gameplay does xcom have? You guys keep talking about it and I've never played any of them.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    You assholes.

*panting, out of breath*

where!?

How are you out of breath? You've been here the whole time?

i run in place when i hear buttholes

You just made me guffaw at work you dick.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    anything more than a blackberry would be overkill

Who are you, a dad from 1995?

well, am i wrong

all i need to do is make calls and send texts

i don't want to pay a huge ass monthly fee so i can look at butts online while on the bus

If all you're doing is calling and texting, then I'd say even a Blackberry is overkill. Why not get an even simpler phone? My gf has a cheapo phone with a flip-open qwerty keyboard that she loves.

Agreed. What carrier are we talking here?

mobilicity

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't feel comfortable calling for the death of rich folks because i want to be rich

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    WHERE IS 21st!! He's the only one who I know will appreciate that my Agrees equal exactly half my Awesomes. Oh, I've been waiting so long for this.

HahahahhahHAHAHAHAHA

On the day I die an infractiony death, I will go peacefully into the night knowing I contributed such an agreeable and awesome poster as yourself.

It's all your fault!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Totally quiet office and then I read about Chu running in place for buttholes.

• Options
    i don't feel comfortable calling for the death of rich folks because i want to be rich

It's the quickest way to get rich, really. Just kill them all off and take their stuff.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Wait no, found the press release. It offers a few game mode toggles on new games. That is less interesting

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Just take their stuff slowly so you're only rich once the frenzy dies down.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    you will never be rich

it is not a thing that happens anymore

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    America: Whoever Dies with the Most Toys Wins

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

um how do you think you'll get rich if no spots open up

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

aint nothin wrong with wanting to be rich

actually being rich, on the other hand...

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    What kind of gameplay does xcom have? You guys keep talking about it and I've never played any of them.

Turn-based isometric small-unit combat (max of 6 guys on a mission I believe) with a base upgrade / research / training component in between missions.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    When I saw the Evil Dead 2013 trailer, I was fully expecting the last line to be one of the kids saying something about a boomstick, but they disappointed me so I'm not going to bother seeing it.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

You ain't gonna get rich unless you clear out the current backlog of folks holding all the riches so you can be rich.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Interactive erotic novel featuring sexy (and not so sexy) aliens

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I mean I hope Fox pounces on AIG for this one since they're the only network anyone cares about

Unless they can't connect the mental dots that lawsuit vs government -> money taxed from everyone

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I drew a passable piece of card art for "boiling oil"... Yay. I should keep going... Do the iron maiden next... shouldn't be tooo hard...

21stCentury on
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

There's longterm international government management preventing countries from succumbing to alien panic by ensuring that they're safe with completed missions and satellite coverage and short term turn-based tactical combat that plays out like dungeons and dragons meets final fantasy tactics meets starship troopers.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    anything more than a blackberry would be overkill

Who are you, a dad from 1995?

well, am i wrong

all i need to do is make calls and send texts

i don't want to pay a huge ass monthly fee so i can look at butts online while on the bus

If all you're doing is calling and texting, then I'd say even a Blackberry is overkill. Why not get an even simpler phone? My gf has a cheapo phone with a flip-open qwerty keyboard that she loves.

Agreed. What carrier are we talking here?

mobilicity

If you just need text/calls, the Samsung Gravity TXT is a good option:

CAD$75 here, no idea if that's a good price or not.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular

It's an FTP - Fuck The Player - game.

seriously, it's turn-based strategy. In the tactical game, you're given a small squad and must eradicate all the aliens on the field.
    In the geoscape game, you equip the squad, research upgrades, and purchase new equipment.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

Squad based action/shooter I believe.

Notorious for being difficult.

• Options
    I drew a passable piece of card art for "boiling oil"... Yay. I should keep going... Do the iron maiden next... shouldn't be tooo hard...
    9bbcce3e.jpg

Obvious joke is obvious.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

rich people are the worst and smell of wee

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    x-com is advance wars to the extreeeemeeeee

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I actually only recently watched original Evil Dead all the way through for the first time. What a great great ending.

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular

rich people are the worst and smell of wee

they're packed with butter.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • Options
    Samsung Gravity TXT is a messaging oriented cell phone more than adequate for teenagers and the younger crowd with its so-so set of features - such as a 2.4 inch display, 2-megapixel camera, and slide-out landscape style QWERTY keyboard.

BRO IF YOU WANT ME TO DROP $75 YOU NEED TO WORK FOR IT A LITTLE

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    x-com is advance wars to the extreeeemeeeee

canon like what metroid has on his arm

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    All this talk of zombies and buttholes pretense pretense nsfw link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009XY1X9G/schnittberich-20

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wracked with guilt over the suicide of her sister, who was tormented by high school bullies, young karate student Megumi accompanies a group of friends on a trip into the woods. Attacked by a crowd of poop-covered undead who emerge from an outhouse toilet, the group seeks refuge in the home of the strange Dr. Tanaka, who conducts experiments on the zombies ... and who has another fate in mind for the five strangers. Can Megumi s karate help them escape, or will she have to rely on the liberating power of f**ts to save the day?

Vanguard on
  • Options
    All this talk of zombies and buttholes pretense pretense nsfw link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009XY1X9G/schnittberich-20

Oh, Japan...

• Options
    pLsBJ.jpg

oh my GOD it's a CORGI/HUSKY MIX!!!!!!

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    but dark raven

what about this related amazing purchase

nsfw http://www.amazon.com/Big-Tits-Zombie-Sola-Aoi/dp/B0091C226I/ref=pd_cp_mov_0

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    The West Wing has become
    The Donna and Josh Go Campaigning Show

This discussion has been closed.