As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I forgot how much I hate any television discussion of gun control. Arming everybody as an option.

Arming everybody and instituting a ban on guns that can shoot more than one bullet per minute would work though.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    So apparently my credit union doesn't support the mint.com app... but another credit union with exactly the same name as my credit union does.

This has caused much confusion this day.

Weird! Fortunately all my stuff supports mint. I actually wish they could drill down further into my purchases and then like yell at me. Have alerts I didn't set up that trigger angry e-mails. If % of income spent on ukeleles this year > 0 send angry e-mail

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm no income no kids

hooray

ftOqU21.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    and now Christopher Lloyd! Hah

• TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    i'm singles income

i don't have a lotta money

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Tarranon wrote: »

No one reacts to the series finale that well.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    I forgot how much I hate any television discussion of gun control. Arming everybody as an option.

Arming everybody and instituting a ban on guns that can shoot more than one bullet per minute would work though.

that's every gun.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I'm no income no kids

hooray

You're a student, which doesn't count.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i shall save the money from not having children and spend it on constructing a child out of plasticine

then when i am bored of the plasticine child i will donate it to spain

obF2Wuw.png
    edited January 2013
    if I get a summer job, one of the first things I'm doing after my first paycheck is burning all my regular socks and buying a shitload of identical black socks.

Fuck this pairing shit. I am 100% sure there are only three actual pairs of socks left here.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    hahaha i for real had that thought cinders

but i didn't want to be a downer around the new kid

raven doesn't know any better

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
    I'm no income no kids

hooray

You're a student, which doesn't count.

I know it's great isn't it.

Bottoms up, it's tuesday!

ftOqU21.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    if I get a summer job, one of the first things I'm doing after my first paycheck is burning all my regular socks and buying a shitload of identical black socks.

Fuck this pairing shit. I am 100% sure there are only three actual pairs of socks left here.

I've been meaning to do this for years.

Cinders wrote: »
    http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=aQttrkzWOo4

True. Also it wouldn't take anywhere near that long to get through 4 seasons. 75 episodes @ 45 minutes per episode is something like 56 hours.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

I just wear my unpaired socks with high tops, nobodies really gonna see em anyway.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    whelp, Nintendo's making a 3D Pokemon game. No real word about how its gonna work in combat, but still. No need to make anymore vidya games, boys, we're done.
    They made a 3D Pokemon game for the N64 years ago.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

They didn't even know it was over. I guess the finale just kind of... ends?

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

that's every gun.
    Old fashioned rifles like those used in the American Revolution often took a minute or more to reload after a shot.

I may accidentally have ingested a little ceramic cleaner.

No matter. I am steel-belly! Whether it be 10 cups of coffee or vicious diseases or motor oil it can handle it.

ftOqU21.png
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

that's every gun.
    Old fashioned rifles like those used in the American Revolution often took a minute or more to reload after a shot.

only for really unskilled users

british troops of the day could get off 3 shots per minute.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!

You will definitely know the show is over when it is over.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
    Marching very quickly towards riflemen so the musketmen could kill them with bayonets was an effective tactic.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    trying to upload my ep but soundcloud is loading so slooooooooow

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    http://www .youtube.com/watch?v=aQttrkzWOo4

no, don't worry about that. Portlandia is just going for the joke.

Marching very quickly towards riflemen so the musketmen could kill them with bayonets was an effective tactic.

riflemen were usually skirmishers so they'd just run away and shoot at them some more.

ftOqU21.png
  • M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    All this talk of zombies and buttholes pretense pretense nsfw link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009XY1X9G/schnittberich-20

Is it as wonderful as it sounds !

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    It would only take about four and a half days to watch BSG all the way through with no breaks for sleep,food,poop,work.

TRY AGAIN PORTLANIDA

snarf snarf

Lh96QHG.png
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

As someone who did buy a bunch of identical decent black socks,

It is awesome.

Desc is a pioneer.

ftOqU21.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    it is easier just to wear mismatched socks

nobody actually cares if your socks match or not

if they do, they are a penislord

it is a combination of a mind soother and a penislord detection system

obF2Wuw.png

that's every gun.

The sharpshooters used rifles that took much longer to reload. Muskets were used by most troops because of the rapid fire plus the ability to put a bayonette on it.

I'm left with socks that don't even seem to be made of the same material here. They're certainly not even close to each other in length.

ftOqU21.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    trying to upload my ep but soundcloud is loading so slooooooooow

make sure you link when it's done

I'm sure you totally weren't going to, or even mention it again, so I want to ask

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    mrflippy wrote: »
    whelp, Nintendo's making a 3D Pokemon game. No real word about how its gonna work in combat, but still. No need to make anymore vidya games, boys, we're done.
    They made a 3D Pokemon game for the N64 years ago.

13 years ago

kaleedity on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

that's every gun.

The sharpshooters used rifles that took much longer to reload. Muskets were used by most troops because of the rapid fire plus the ability to put a bayonette on it.

so the only guns allowed will be ones that are shittier than machine guns that you can literally make out of plumbing supplies?

ftOqU21.png

I'm left with socks that don't even seem to be made of the same material here. They're certainly not even close to each other in length.

i have worn a wool sock on one foot and a skinny as fuck thin as sock on the other

u cannot let the sock own u... u must own the sock

obF2Wuw.png
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    It would only take about four and a half days to watch BSG all the way through with no breaks for sleep,food,poop,work.

TRY AGAIN PORTLANIDA

snarf snarf

I couldn't finish BSG :(

Got too silly

Psn:wazukki
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

i have worn a wool sock on one foot and a skinny as fuck thin as sock on the other

u cannot let the sock own u... u must own the sock

I'm sure everyone was just proud you dressed yourself

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.