As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    it is easier just to wear mismatched socks

nobody actually cares if your socks match or not

if they do, they are a penislord

it is a combination of a mind soother and a penislord detection system

I'm left with socks that don't even seem to be made of the same material here. They're certainly not even close to each other in length.

i have worn a wool sock on one foot and a skinny as fuck thin as sock on the other

u cannot let the sock own u... u must own the sock

Conformity SC. The "other" must be purged.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    trying to upload my ep but soundcloud is loading so slooooooooow

make sure you link when it's done

I'm sure you totally weren't going to, or even mention it again, so I want to ask

*mumbles*

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    It would only take about four and a half days to watch BSG all the way through with no breaks for sleep,food,poop,work.

TRY AGAIN PORTLANIDA

snarf snarf

Here's a question for ya. What's the scripted fictional TV show with the longest total runtime (continuously on air with a new season every year)? It would definitely have to be an hour-long drama, I think. Doctor Who doesn't count because it isn't continuous. Hmmmmm.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

I'm left with socks that don't even seem to be made of the same material here. They're certainly not even close to each other in length.

i have worn a wool sock on one foot and a skinny as fuck thin as sock on the other

I'm sure everyone was just proud you dressed yourself

well alfonso helped a bit... but i tied most of the shoelace!

obF2Wuw.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

when I get to those I just go "fuck it! yellow and green knitted wool socks it is."

which usually is the better decision anyway. If anyone remarks upon them I just go "Made by grandma, bitch!" and flaunt that shit like it's a six figure prince albert

ftOqU21.png
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    There was a 3D Pokemon game for the wii, wasn't there?

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    So i gave my class this assignment to draw a picture of a middle ages feudal setting, with like a manor, serf housing, hinterland, stuff like that

Some kids totally snuck in Pokemon into their drawing, so i was like, man, why is Garydos in this picture...is that Articuno up top...whose that, kabutops?

Kid: no that's kabuto

Me: no that's kabutops, kabuto evolves into kabutops son

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I ate baked chips and a grocery store black and white cookie. Both were absolutely horrible and not worth a tenth of their caloric content.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Watched the pilot, liked it. Tried to watch the show. Yeah. Not enough space battles, too much Days of Our Lives in space. That shit was soaps for nerds.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    It would only take about four and a half days to watch BSG all the way through with no breaks for sleep,food,poop,work.

TRY AGAIN PORTLANIDA

snarf snarf

Here's a question for ya. What's the scripted fictional TV show with the longest total runtime (continuously on air with a new season every year)? It would definitely have to be an hour-long drama, I think. Doctor Who doesn't count because it isn't continuous. Hmmmmm.

guiding light has been on for 57 years

15,762 episodes

skippydumptruck on
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

TRY AGAIN PORTLANIDA

snarf snarf

That'd be one of the soap operas, General Hospital I think. Hell someof them go backto the days of radideo.

Lh96QHG.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

when I get to those I just go "fuck it! yellow and green knitted wool socks it is."

which usually is the better decision anyway. If anyone remarks upon them I just go "Made by grandma, bitch!" and flaunt that shit like it's a six figure prince albert

see

if somebody calls u out on it

u just own it and if they try to be critical they look like a beatch

and u look like a pimp in knitted socks. win win

obF2Wuw.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    If they re-make Dragon Force for iOS all samsara will be eliminated

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    a teacher teaches.

ftOqU21.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    and yet they took away All My Children

they took it away!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

TRY AGAIN PORTLANIDA

snarf snarf

That'd be one of the soap operas, General Hospital I think. Hell someof them go backto the days of radideo.
    57 years
    Guiding Light (CBS Daytime)[9] CBS June 30, 1952* September 18, 2009 15,762
    Longest-running dramatic series of any genre. Longest-running daytime drama. *While its television debut was on June 30, 1952, The Guiding Light's first incarnation was as a radio show, which premiered on January 25, 1937.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest-running_United_States_television_series

Lh96QHG.png
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I actually played about an hour of pokemon on Friday. Pokemon emerald.

As someone who is too old and uncool and this missed the era of pokemon, I found it to be reasonably charming with a turn based rock-paper-scissors thing going.

It seems like their whole society revolves around pokemon, which is kind of strange.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

I think there was a 3D pokemon on the Gamecube where you're a Team Rocket member and you steal other people's pokemon.

LAAAAAATE

WELCOME TO THE PARTY AMFE MAYBE THERE ARE SOME CRUMBS LEFT IN THE CHIP BOWL

HELP YOURSELF TO THIS HALF A WARM BEER

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

I think there was a 3D pokemon on the Gamecube where you're a Team Rocket member and you steal other people's pokemon.

what we need is a pokemon mod for skyrim, where all combat is decided by pokemon battles

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    mint.com seems like a really cool thing, but im super paranoid about giving out banking/cc info to any third party

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular

I'm not talking about a 3D game like Pokemon Stadium or even those weird ones for Gamecube. This is like, the main series pokemon games where you catch Pokemon and walk from town to town and go through caves and stuff. But its in 3D. Also, since its for the 3DS, the special 3D.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I still have I wanna know what love is playing in my head.
    I cannot wait for the new [Chat]

Bless your heart.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

what we need is a pokemon mod for skyrim, where all combat is decided by pokemon battles

Be careful what you wish for.

pokmon-if-pokemon-was-like-skyrim.jpg

LAAAAAATE

Huh?

Lh96QHG.png
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I keep forgetting passwords since some have inane requirements (my uni requires uppercase and lowercase and numbers and a special character but not at the beginning or end and no consecutive sequences and 8-10 characters) and want to use Lastpass but then if my Lastpass account gets hacked they'll be buying shit with my money and reading my e-mail

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Be careful what you wish for.

pokmon-if-pokemon-was-like-skyrim.jpg

I was gonna be a pokemon trainer, but then...

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    don't play coy with me

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    LAAAAAATE

Huh?

He beat you to Guiding Light.

Now you must live in the dark.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Steamed brown rice is pretty good guys. You should all go eat some now

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    don't play coy with me

Oh I see what you meant now.

I'm sorry I took the time to cite my source, you IP stealing Texican bastard.

Lh96QHG.png
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I still have I wanna know what love is playing in my head.
    I cannot wait for the new [Chat]

HAHAHAHAHHAA

MY PLAN IS A SUCCESS

obF2Wuw.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i'm in the poor house right now so for dinner i'm having two cup o soups

cals for the day: 600

on the downside, it sucks

on the upside, it'll get me back to losing weight!

don't play coy with me

no need to cite I knew it off the top of my head

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    fuck man

egoraptor and jontron run this youtube channel called game grumps where they slack off and play video games and bitch about things

so jelly if this site is accurate

I mean it's three guys but they have their own channels too

I'd take a third of $538 - $5K /day in supplementary income playing vidya games.

Organichu wrote: »
    i'm in the poor house right now so for dinner i'm having two cup o soups

cals for the day: 600

on the downside, it sucks

on the upside, it'll get me back to losing weight!

My brother in boiled noodles.

I've taken to just saying "hang the sense of it" and dumping large amounts of vegetables into my ramen. It's actually pretty good and will make its way into my "Have Money, Will Shop" rota once gainful employment is acquired.

Lh96QHG.png
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Steamed brown rice is pretty good guys. You should all go eat some now

um where is the cheese or the beef

919UOwT.png
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    63EXE.gifVUOXK.gif

Which story is true

answer
    nothing is true, everything is permitted

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Instead of driving out to lunch or going home for lunch, since I don't live at the apt anymore, I am now having microwavable ramen for lunch, sometimes with PB&J.

Noodles4life

Psn:wazukki
    don't play coy with me

no need to cite I knew it off the top of my head

you liar

you lying liar lyingson liar faced liar

what kind of human knows that? not even Alex Trebeck would know that.

Big.

Fat.

Phony.

Lh96QHG.png
This discussion has been closed.