As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The One [chat]

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I thought the Piston explicitly was not Steambox?

Am I confused?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    i'm surprised that you liked skyfall, jacob

it was eye-poppingly beautiful, had some action I found genuinely exciting, and there was some actual emotion at the core of the story.

some of the mechanics of the plot were ludicrous, but whatever, that is more or less the default setting of bond films, even the really good ones.

also the surprise appearance of that one thing in the garage near the end of the movie gave me a throbbing erection that wouldn't quit.

yeah i really liked the bound naked man with spikes through his eyes in the garage too

best part of the movie really

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I GOT 99 AWESOMES BUT THIS POST AIN'T ONE

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    oh my god

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    oh my god oh my god oh my god

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hmmm

broke enough to count out change i could find around the house for a pittance at the corner store

is it worth it

can my pride bear paying in loose change

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    oh my god oh my god oh my god

Podly are you transcribing what you are saying as you fap?

u7stthr17eud.png
    oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god @surrealitycheck are you ready for this?

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    This is still one of my favorite books on Zen.

Beginners Mind, Zen Mind

Nice, I'll check that out. Zen is kind of frustrating.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    This year I liked skyfall, Dredd and the hobbit. Avengers wasn't bad but it didn't really wow me either.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god @surrealitycheck are you ready for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

obF2Wuw.png
    Organichu wrote: »
    hmmm

broke enough to count out change i could find around the house for a pittance at the corner store

is it worth it

dress up in your nicest clothes before you go

dump the change and leave in a huff before he's done counting because you have more important things to do than sit around watching some chump count change

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    This year I liked skyfall, Dredd and the hobbit. Avengers wasn't bad but it didn't really wow me either.
    Dredd was probably the movie I was most surprised by how good it was.

But it definitely wasn't for everybody.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/frustrated-wayne-lapierre-thought-murder-of-20-chi,30813/

Tee hee
    “I get that this horrible thing happened and all these kids are dead now, but honestly, how long are we going to keep talking about this?” the gun advocate said as he scanned a recent editorial on weapons permits, adding that “enough’s enough, you know?” “Everywhere I go it’s Newtown this, Newtown that. Meanwhile, it’s 2013, and we’re still talking about some shooting that happened last year. Seriously, move on already.”

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    This is still one of my favorite books on Zen.

Beginners Mind, Zen Mind

Nice, I'll check that out. Zen is kind of frustrating.

It is short as anything on Zen kind of should be. It is an excellent introduction to modern Japanese Zen. The writer was one of recent masters. But it is an excellent book and I think you will enjoy it.

u7stthr17eud.png
    ok, [chat], get ready for the best site on the internet

@surrealitycheck

oh my god

http://heaven.internetarchaeology.org/heaven.html#bottom

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hmmm

is it worth it

dump the change and leave in a huff before he's done counting because you have more important things to do than sit around watching some chump count change

i like this

Also, getting all my steam games on an SSD worth less than £LOL? Good luck with that.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Damn, I just helped someone find out that an issue of X-Men they bought was bogus as fuck. They paid $300 for it. It was supposedly vol 1 issue #4, printed in 1964.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013

liar
    (IF YOU'RE HAVING TRUTH PROBLEMS I FEEL BAD FOR YOU, SON)

Deebaser on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    hmmm

is it worth it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXjm64a3QE

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    podly I am just so upset that I didn't punch you in the face all those times I saw you

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    how did so much jesus get into one place

obF2Wuw.png
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    Dredd was probably the movie I was most surprised by how good it was.

But it definitely wasn't for everybody.

It's going to be a day one bluray purchase for me in the desperate hope my custom will help convince them to make another one. Surprise suckfest of the year was the new spiderman, I thought I was going to like it but I really didn't.

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/frustrated-wayne-lapierre-thought-murder-of-20-chi,30813/

Tee hee
    “I get that this horrible thing happened and all these kids are dead now, but honestly, how long are we going to keep talking about this?” the gun advocate said as he scanned a recent editorial on weapons permits, adding that “enough’s enough, you know?” “Everywhere I go it’s Newtown this, Newtown that. Meanwhile, it’s 2013, and we’re still talking about some shooting that happened last year. Seriously, move on already.”

The sad part is that sounds real.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular

So many of those are absolutely true. Like, incubation time is how ever long lunch is.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    hmmm

is it worth it

You just go for the notes section of your wallet, then say "Wait, I might actually have enough change for this" and then pay in change.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    Deebaser wrote: »

liar
    (IF YOU'RE HAVING TRUTH PROBLEMS I FEEL BAD FOR YOU, SON)

NOOOOOOOOOO

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I thought the Piston explicitly was not Steambox?

Am I confused?

Correct the Piston is NOT the steambox

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

Tee hee

The sad part is that sounds real.

Oh man, Angel, did you hear the guy that appeared on Piers Morgan recently? Alex Jones? Holy shit he was bananas.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Why did I read that blood diamond thread

Now I am depressed

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    ok, [chat], get ready for the best site on the internet

@surrealitycheck

oh my god

http://heaven.internetarchaeology.org/heaven.html#bottom

this is even better with the space jam song in the background

poo
    Alex Jones just has the balls to say what the MSM won't

ok now i feel dirty

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    alex jones is an anti-semite douchebag

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Now I am depressed

Don't feel depressed. I'm sure soon you'll be in a position to buy a special lady a shiny ring.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

Now I am depressed

Don't feel depressed. I'm sure soon you'll be in a position to buy a special lady a shiny ring.

I wouldn't hold your breath

Pony wrote: »
    alex jones is an anti-semite douchebag

Yeah he is truly special. I heard his scream-fest at Piers Morgan via the Stern Show this morning and it was surreal what he was saying. "YOU'RE JUST A RED COAT HERE TO TELL US WHAT TO DO, GET OUT OF AMERICA."

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    back before he was a Big Deal On The Internet, alex jones was a talk radio shitfucker (still is), and back in those days he had a lot to say about Zionist conspiracies and ZOG and their relationship with the Bilderberg Group and shit

so he's an anti-semite fuckhole and probably a paranoid schizophrenic, fuck that asshole

This discussion has been closed.