As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The One [chat]

1979899100101103»

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Goddammit, CNET! Stop posting videos of shit from CES, I actually want to read about it.

Because the internet at work is quite slow. :(

read about the keynote

oh my god

ahahahaha, thanks for that

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Pearson in Toronto goes on forever; thankfully I usually only need to use the Toronto Island Billy Bishop one, which is smaller and faster.

Only downside is it has a ferry to reach it, for what amounts to a 5 min swim in ice cold lake.

488W936.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ludious wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    ludious did you love wrestling as a teen

there was a very small window of fandom

It was when goldberg was on his winning streak

i think i was watching during that

i don't remember when exactly i started disliking it but i know at one point i flicked by wwe and triple h had like, roofie'd vince's daughter and was going to a drive through chapel with her in vegas to get married or something during the show

i was only a very young teen i think? at the time

but i remember getting the most insanely rapey vibes from the storyline and it creeped me out

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I'm glad that's a thing i've read.

Thanks, Chu. I don't know how I got miles out of this fork before I intermet you.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    As long as I actually have something to focus the hypomania on, I can get things done. Like this programming project.

When I don't have anything to focus on, it's just awful.

Bipolar? If you are comfortable answering.

Not quite. When I was younger I had a few bouts of a pretty severe depression with extreme mood swings, but it wasn't quite bipolar.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    note to self

when I start taking adderall

grass takes the edge off

wonder if it has to be bermuda

Ludious on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    How do you hip trendy iPhone nerds do this mobile browsing cause snapping back to the top 4 times while loading some invisible data is the worst tm

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    As long as I actually have something to focus the hypomania on, I can get things done. Like this programming project.

When I don't have anything to focus on, it's just awful.

Bipolar? If you are comfortable answering.

Not quite. When I was younger I had a few bouts of a pretty severe depression with extreme mood swings, but it wasn't quite bipolar.

Ah, ok. That's just the only thing that causes hypomania that I know of.

I actually thought I had bipolar at one point, because I had bouts of depression as a child and have times where I am extremely giddy and exciteable and stuff, but I think that's mostly an ADHD thing.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    omg this qualcomm thing

big. bird.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    TWW
    why isn't there a combination lock on Santos' briefcase? That's kind of silly.

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Ok, yeah. That keynote sounds incredible.

工事中
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    LAX is a third world airport and no one call tell me differently.

LAX looked like a refugee camp to me. Too many people in too small an area, so everyone was just lying down on the floor, cramped together, with a spartan decor and a handful of chairs for the lucky few that could grab one.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Tamin, do you know who leaked the space shuttle stuff yet?

Because I would like to complain about how dumb that was.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Individuals in a hypomanic state have a decreased need for sleep, are extremely outgoing and competitive, and have a great deal of energy. However, unlike with full mania, those with hypomanic symptoms are often fully functioning.

Did I mention that it's 4 am and I kind of feel like vacuuming and cleaning the entire apartment?

• Options
    haha this supercut video

i'm dying

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    ludious did you love wrestling as a teen

there was a very small window of fandom

It was when goldberg was on his winning streak

i think i was watching during that

i don't remember when exactly i started disliking it but i know at one point i flicked by wwe and triple h had like, roofie'd vince's daughter and was going to a drive through chapel with her in vegas to get married or something during the show

i was only a very young teen i think? at the time

but i remember getting the most insanely rapey vibes from the storyline and it creeped me out

I stopped watching around then too. wwe got weird and wcw was only refuge for a little while.

as it happens the goldberg streak was right around when wwe was going crazy. then wcw started going crazy to keep up and it all went to shit.

they call it 'the attitude era' now, and it is decidedly over.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Individuals in a hypomanic state have a decreased need for sleep, are extremely outgoing and competitive, and have a great deal of energy. However, unlike with full mania, those with hypomanic symptoms are often fully functioning.

Did I mention that it's 4 am and I kind of feel like vacuuming and cleaning the entire apartment?

I get this all the time. It's the best feeling. EDIT: You also sleep really well afterwards.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Reporting for mind blows, the CES debacle in tweets and pics. http://www.theverge.com/2013/1/8/3850056/qualcomms-insane-ces-2013-keynote-pictures-tweets
    OMG BIG BIRD IS HERE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Your apartment is fine! Jog here and clean MY room. That is a challenge.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

I skirt the bipolar line sometimes. Usually it is great for doing lab work and studying. When it hits at four AM I have the same feeling. I get that same urge to clean and do dishes and laundry
    and all kinds of weird shit. I do it sometimes, but I always worry about waking up my neighbors.

• Options
    born mobile is the fucking dumbest

• Options
    edited January 2013

Yeah, I posted about that a bit. Bogart said that the actor was quite angry about that development and I concurred.

I am willing to call that one stupid.

Tamin on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I liked when stone cold was giving everyone the stunner. Also Val Venus and the Asian guy who cut off his dick

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    the verge article was perfect

• Options
    These Scotch commercials with Vera Farmiga are fucking weird

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    These Scotch commercials with Vera Farmiga are fucking weird

They're awful.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    I liked when stone cold was giving everyone the stunner. Also Val Venus and the Asian guy who cut off his dick
    hahaha, val venus yesss.

stone cold was bad ass it just led them down a path I guess.

well I mean there was lots of behind the scenes stuff too. shawn michaels and triple h running the show with others under them.

• Options
    Annabeth is singing

cute

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    AIR YE THERSTY ANGUS

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Also, if I had to make a prediction, it's that this guy is about to get sued for his entire company's value.

• Options
    Diamond Dallas Page is apparently like a Yogi now or some shit. I was a WCW guy

I thought

now, bare with me here.

I thought that the WWF was too white trash

• Options
    Tamin wrote: »

Yeah, I posted about that a bit. Someone said that the actor was quite angry about that development and I concurred.

I am willing to call that one stupid.

Yeah.
    It's would have been better if he had been covering for CJ, which is what they set up and what would've made sense. Toby never would've betrayed Bartlet like that, especially after a season of being pissed that the entire staff was jumping ship for the primaries.

Had Toby been covering for CJ, it would've kept both characters integrity whole and been actual growth as well.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Working out for the first time in 5 days due to being sick. Not coughing but fuck, body went wussy on me.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Also, if I had to make a prediction, it's that this guy is about to get sued for his entire company's value.

on what grounds?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    totally not listening to Podly's soundcloud

totes listening to Anaal Nathrakh

I think this song is called AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Evil Multifarious new thread

@Variable is backup

Geth, close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.