As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Port[chat]ia

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Episode 1 wrote:
    Because of a recession, successful seven-year-old Allen Gregory DeLongpre has been forced to attend elementary school. But because of his precociousness, he has difficulty fitting in. He becomes infatuated with school principal Judith Gottlieb.
    Episode 2 wrote:
    Allen Gregory attempts to make a sex tape with Principal Gottlieb.
    Allen Gregory was universally panned by critics, and is considered to be one of the worst animated television series to air on television.

I need to see this show

For science!

It is sooooooooo bad man, you don't even know.

So fucking bad, but beautiful in its own way. Like a retarded kitten getting eaten by a puppy.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Variable wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    alternatively i will slip 4 grams into var's orange juice tomorrow morning and then use him like a stallion until his heart explodes in his chest

honestly? I'm fine with this

we could hang out, I'd feel awesome, and then it'd be over.

I will enter this contract with you

img017.jpg

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    when he started running I cried

wow

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    alternatively i will slip 4 grams into var's orange juice tomorrow morning and then use him like a stallion until his heart explodes in his chest

this is the movie species and i'm natasha henstridge

i just need you to pump a baby in me then i will shove one of my spine-needles through your chest cavity

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh Shazkar

\m/
    (_|_)

iconajv.png
    (_|_)

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Episode 1 wrote:
    Because of a recession, successful seven-year-old Allen Gregory DeLongpre has been forced to attend elementary school. But because of his precociousness, he has difficulty fitting in. He becomes infatuated with school principal Judith Gottlieb.
    Episode 2 wrote:
    Allen Gregory was universally panned by critics, and is considered to be one of the worst animated television series to air on television.

I need to see this show

For science!

So fucking bad, but beautiful in its own way. Like a retarded kitten getting eaten by a puppy.

yeeeeeeees

this is exactly what I want

I don't want mediocre TV like Two Broke Girls

I want offensively bad TV

I want to look at it and think "God, this will probably not even have a cult following on the internet"

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Woah Mace's lightsabering style was the most ferocious of the many, many different lightsaber fighting styles I'm sure we're all familiar with.

But I'm still not seeing the in universe explaination for his unique purple lightsaber.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Woah Mace's lightsabering style was the most ferocious of the many, many different lightsaber fighting styles I'm sure we're all familiar with.

But I'm still not seeing the in universe explaination for his unique purple lightsaber.

because he wanted one.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Episode 1 wrote:
    Episode 2 wrote:

I need to see this show

For science!

yeeeeeeees

this is exactly what I want

I don't want mediocre TV like Two Broke Girls

I want offensively bad TV

I want to look at it and think "God, this will probably not even have a cult following on the internet"

Then you have found your show.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    The Jedi Order gives you a purple lightsaber after you nail 500 padawans

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I told you to stop, and never look back.

Because purple is badass and ferocious.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

I told you to stop, and never look back.

Because purple is badass and ferocious.

That was totally going to be two posts, but thanks to the drafts feature you get them combined into one confusing non-sequitur.

• Options
    Grocery tetris.

grocerytetris.jpg

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

this is the movie species and i'm natasha henstridge

i just need you to pump a baby in me then i will shove one of my spine-needles through your chest cavity
    werf it

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    humans working at a grocery store?

nonsense

it's robots now, robots that complain your shit isn't on the scale when it really is

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

My discovering the wiki pages that detail the different light saber fencing styles made me take three big steps back from Star Wars fandom.

I like ESB and Jedi, but, not if I run the risk of being mistaken for these poster children for birth control.

• Options
    humans working at a grocery store?

nonsense

it's robots now, robots that complain your shit isn't on the scale when it really is

Please place your items in the bag.

Please place your items in the bag.
    An associate will be with you shortly.

• Options

because he wanted one.

Sure but in universe?

I can appreciate that he was a bad motherfucker Jedi but he ain't Yoda. Is this not-Yoda telling Yoda that he's the one getting the super special purple lightsaber?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Welp, got refund and free tickets. Wish I could have seen the end.

• Options

My discovering the wiki pages that detail the different light saber fencing styles made me take three big steps back from Star Wars fandom.

I like ESB and Jedi, but, not if I run the risk of being mistaken for these poster children for birth control.

I like Star Wars more than a person should. I enjoy almost all of the games, and love ESB and even RotJ.

But good god is that a fandom I do not want to be in the depths of.

My avatar shames me less than that would. Though to be fair it is clearly a kickass avatar.

• Options
    Cat plops down on pile of papers. So much for cleaning the desk.

• Options
    There is an unknown item in the baggage area

Gotta pull an Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Idol/pouch of sawdust switcheroo to avoid that damn message.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    And Chu will enter you with that contract

SO LATE

INTERNET BACK UP THO

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

Gotta pull an Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Idol/pouch of sawdust switcheroo to avoid that damn message.

bro that's Raiders

bro

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options

because he wanted one.

Sure but in universe?

I can appreciate that he was a bad motherfucker Jedi but he ain't Yoda. Is this not-Yoda telling Yoda that he's the one getting the super special purple lightsaber?

Maybe it's actually a blacklight and he has kickass glow in the dark tattoos, so Yoda decided in his infinite wisdom that Windu should get it so he can throw sick lightsaber raves.

• Options

because he wanted one.

Sure but in universe?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hurrikaine_crystal

this is terrible lol

• Options

I had a teacher in middle school tell me I should be put on birth control posters and packaging.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options

bro that's Raiders

bro

I'm so ashamed in not even going to edit

Good call!

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

toooooo laaaaaaaate

• Options

because he wanted one.

Sure but in universe?

Maybe it's actually a blacklight and he has kickass glow in the dark tattoos, so Yoda decided in his infinite wisdom that Windu should get it so he can throw sick lightsaber raves.

Is Conan invited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLoF4RzS-k

• Options

I love those self checkouts. I am super pissed the place near me does not have them. It didn't matter so much when I didn't have a job, but now it's either "Get groceries at like six thirty" or "don't get groceries."

And apparently what the grocery store does is staff the lanes with a fraction of cashiers reciprocal to the hour, because they always have few enough lines that I have to wait twenty minutes.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    19659_683587917447_8018991_n.jpg

SHARK WEEK

• Options
    Hurrikaine

Aaaaaaa. Nope, I'm out. Back to work for me.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oooh just got a structure that really changes the rules of the game. Now time no longer passes when I harvest grain, which means I can get more turns of harvesting in per farming session. Looks like there is a similar structure for chickens, which means time would only pass while I was clearing the dud elements of trees and grass out.

Also now I can get a gardener which means I means I need to harvest less grain in one go to get carrots.

I fucking love carrots.

• Options

I had a teacher in middle school tell me I should be put on birth control posters and packaging.

That teacher was me.

And I wasn't wrong.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

in france they call it a lightsabre with cheese

...i'm sorry i am too tired to have this joke make sense

think of it like i have handed you a box of humor lego, and assemble your own

• Options
    The associate is never with you shortly

the machine lies

if it can lie how long before it learns to kill

• Options

because he wanted one.

Sure but in universe?

Is Conan invited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLoF4RzS-k

...yes. Yes he is.

• Options
    Hurrikaine

Aaaaaaa. Nope, I'm out. Back to work for me.

Everyone's not home in the evening?

What time zone do you live in?

• Options
    Your good people AMFE

I'm just mad at myself for messing up Indiana jones movie titles
    And being a horrible SW fan

This discussion has been closed.