As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his [chat]

LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    That's right, Ludious, I don't believe your image macro.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Ludious wrote: »
    pretty sure the greatest profession in the world is a sanitation worker.

no joke, they take the poop away.

AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bill Murray has wandered into parties with my friends and played kickball with them

True facts

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    If the GOP takes the Senate in 2014 (which is quite possible) then a Republican will get the job (but not McConnell, because his ass is getting Tea Party'd).

juddmcconnell_zpse8cff834.jpg

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    "I think he can hear you Ray."

hahaha

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Doctors are primarily concerned with making money and ensuring they have really good job security.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Doctors Most people are primarily concerned with making money and ensuring they have really good job security.

FTFY

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Oh God

the notifications

I forgot

My house is built upon the sand

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Doctors are primarily concerned with making money and terrified about job security.

FTFY

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Doctors are primarily concerned with making money and ensuring they have really good job security.

Just like everyone else. I'm not knocking them, but I am knocking at their pedestal which has gotten way too high and way too shiny. It's one thing to run a business, and another thing to run a business and insist that everyone treat you like you are actually some sort of charity, but also jesus and mother theresa, when most of you are really not anything like that at all.

As far as it being a great profession, that's probably not debatable. But greatest profession? Please.

Medicine was not worth a warm paper plate of feces prior to the scientific method. Yet many other disciplines were creating and discovering useful truths for thousands of years before medicine even began to not be a tragic joke.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    The irony, of course, is that now everyone believes those Bill Murray stories.

If his crimes ever escalated he'd be in the pokey so fast

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    are we still talking about the platinum coin? i've been approached by every faction in the mojave about it :-o

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Isn't it ironic

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    don't you think?

• Options
    Who would ever press charges against Bill Murray?

Look at him.

you made him sad.

broken2.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I once saw Bill Murray beat a homeless man to death. I'm not even sure what started it.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    are we still talking about the platinum coin? i've been approached by every faction in the mojave about it :-o
    don't give it to the House

• Options
    Not to mention the fact that medicine didn't come up with the scientific method. Philosophers were refining what we came to know as the scientific method, again, for thousands of years, while physicians were still relying on a combination of mysticism, pure speculation, and outright huckstering.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Im stealing this and making the nerdiest politics/vidja game facebook status.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Doctors can be really good and they can be really dumb

Like I out-doctored a registrar on interpreting an ECG and I'm like dude, c'mon really now this is your entire job yo

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    God dammit I quoted the wrong post. Is there even an edit post button.

A week without more that 3 hours sleep every night has left me a shattered wreck of a man. Any tips or do I embrace insanity?

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I once saw Bill Murray beat a homeless man to death. I'm not even sure what started it.

The man told him "Larger than Life" sucked.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

A week without more that 3 hours sleep every night has left me a shattered wreck of a man. Any tips or do I embrace insanity?

Go to bed?

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Get some sleep, yo.

• Options
    Bill Murray tried to destroy Lucy Liu's film career out of pure spite.

Where is the image macro for how much of an asshole he is?

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

Go to bed?

Aw shit, here we go with the conservagoose's "austerity"

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

NO FUCK YOU :C

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Honk on
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    my pharm friend tells me that he's had multiple scripts by doctors that would actually kill people outright

• Options
    kaleedity wrote: »
    my pharm friend tells me that he's had multiple scripts by doctors that would actually kill people outright

wat. Multiple?

Doesn't killing people by sloppy prescriptions usually result in consequences?

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Get some sleep, yo.

Story time

• Options

Bill Murray said one shitty thing towards her that I am not excusing.

then she assaulted him.

Escalation.
    oldman3.jpg

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Are you thinking of McG?

:bz

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

NO FUCK YOU :C

*checks Facebook*
    :lol:

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

A doctor once got really mad when I refused to wash out someone's infected wound with hydrogen peroxide

I guess that was a thing in the 70s?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Not to mention the fact that medicine didn't come up with the scientific method. Philosophers were refining what we came to know as the scientific method, again, for thousands of years, while physicians were still relying on a combination of mysticism, pure speculation, and outright huckstering.

As opposed to now, where the lack of a journal of negative results and a chosen p of 0.05 means that every twentieth discovery is probably bogus?

I have some issues with that.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

wat. Multiple?

Pharmacists are trained to spot hazardous drug interactions and stop them before it ever becomes an actual threat.

• Options

whoops I quoted the wrong post

tell us the story uncle jeep

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Cass if you're working 25-30 hours a week and making 40kish a year that is really solid

that is more than I would have made when I was hired at my job here, working those hours.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

wat. Multiple?

Sure, but if the pharmacist catches it then you're fine.

This discussion has been closed.