As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his [chat]

1929394959698»

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    oh god i suddenly feel old

Remember how Gangsta Paradise was the shit back in the day? Yeah ... yeah ...

• Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    oh god i suddenly feel old

I will be 43 soon.

Feel better?

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Sorry posh, I don't talk to mummies

Edit: Ememenemenemenmenme, I still have that shit memorized

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The first camera phones hit the market while I was in sixth form (I think).

I remember people being confused about why you would want a camera on your phone. Largely as they had such awful resolutions so you couldn't tell what the photos were of.

That was back when pretty much all phones were made by Nokia too. Except I always had weird ones. Like my Mitsubishi Galaxy (or Jupiter, some space word) and my Sony J5. The J5 was wonderful, it had a scroll wheel which put the interface years ahead of everything until the original iPhone presented the idea of decent touch screens.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

What are you a DBZ villain?

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    First camera phone I and almost all my friends had seen was in 03 IIRC. I had taken it home from my job to investigate and took it to a party where a friend promptly took it and took a photo of his ball sack

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    First camera phone I and almost all my friends had seen was in 03 IIRC. I had taken it home from my job to investigate and took it to a party where a friend promptly took it and took a photo of his ball sack
    :^:

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    4 out of 5 sounds about right where I grew up.

Hell in my circle of friends it was more like 9/10 by graduation.

Damn kids. There was no picture texting at all by my graduation. If you wanted to give someone naked pictures of yourself, you had to do it by hand, walking there, in the snow, uphill both ways, and we didn't have no fancy dancy shoes either.

Or we could just email them, I guess.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Ah, the old days of grabbing someone's phone when they weren't looking and snapping a pic of your nuts.

Were we ever so young?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I remember people being confused about why you would want a camera on your phone. Largely as they had such awful resolutions so you couldn't tell what the photos were of.

That was back when pretty much all phones were made by Nokia too. Except I always had weird ones. Like my Mitsubishi Galaxy (or Jupiter, some space word) and my Sony J5. The J5 was wonderful, it had a scroll wheel which put the interface years ahead of everything until the original iPhone presented the idea of decent touch screens.

I had a digital noise photo on my first camera phone named "girlfriend naked.jpg".

She actually was naked when I took it, but it was so dark that there was definitely nothing in the photo.

This didn't stop people from staring at it for like 15 minutes trying to make something out.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    4 out of 5 sounds about right where I grew up.

Hell in my circle of friends it was more like 9/10 by graduation.

Damn kids. There was no picture texting at all by my graduation. If you wanted to give someone naked pictures of yourself, you had to do it by hand, walking there, in the snow, uphill both ways, and we didn't have no fancy dancy shoes either.

Or we could just email them, I guess.

To: xXxblondehottiexXx@hotmail.com
    Subject: re: my balls

See attachment.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I have to start working in an hour :(

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Chanus, make the new chat!

@Tav is backup

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.