As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Wonder [Chat]s

TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    lawl

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh god tav

this is the best you could do

• Options
    oh god tav

this is the best you could do

sorry I know how much y'all love metal

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Where is the chubby kid with huge eye brows? These are not the wonder years!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    fffff

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    I don't really blame you tav

this is chanus's fault more than anything

well chanus and the irish public school system

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    After a flurry of interesting Kickstarters at the end of 2012, it's now a bit of a wasteland.

This makes me sad, as I enjoy Kickstarter gambling.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I want some better antidepressants. Depression fucking sucks.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ahlxn.jpg

Would you play/fund this game based on the above image? Does it make you believe that this game will usher in a new era of the good old days when "games were hard and made you think?"

• Options
    rampaging sloth with screaming human head hat

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Mojo_Jojo What kind of KS are you looking for?

• Options
    rampaging sloth with screaming human head hat

That is the name of the game yes

• Options
    Is this LORE? That started out funny and then it became clear that the guy was probably severely mentally handicapped.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Ahlxn.jpg

Would you play/fund this game based on the above image? Does it make you believe that this game will usher in a new era of the good old days when "games were hard and made you think?"

I gotta say...I really don't know. My first thought is "haha, someone sucks at photoshop" but then I'm all "but there's kind of a meta-horror going on in this image. Life wouldn't photoshop, life would look horribly out of place and be more horrific for it...."

I mean holy shit, who didn't find Who Framed Roger Rabbit utterly fucking terrifying?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I will have my vengeance

In this life or the next

• Options
    this Arsenal ManC game is already ridiculous

• Options
    You know I've never scene The Piano, but based on the description of if given to me I'm not sure I want. It sounded super-rapey.

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    @Mojo_Jojo What kind of KS are you looking for?
    All I've backed so far are computer games due to the extravagant costs of shipping things like boardgames from the US. Now it's open to a few more countries I could be tempted for some other stuff.

For me it's just danger shopping. I'm open to all ideas.

Except dance. Fuck that. I'm not paying you £40 to write my name on the program for a show that will happen once in some random village hall.

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Ted the Caver

It's been so long since I read this.

It really was the birth of creepypasta as we know it.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Also, I really want a space 4X where the combat system is star-system level Newtonian physics. Ideally at interstellar distances too based on propulsion technology. I want to lase interstellar hydrogen to mess with the magnetic manifold scoops powering my enemies fusion drives while they're decelerating from relativistic velocities.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    I will have my vengeance

In this life or the next

Marcus Aurelius had a dream that was Rome!

sig.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I have to wake up for school in 18 hours. :v

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I will have my vengeance

In this life or the next

Oh oh, I can say cool shit too.

All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

488W936.png
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Also, I really want a space 4X where the combat system is star-system level Newtonian physics. Ideally at interstellar distances too based on propulsion technology. I want to lase interstellar hydrogen to mess with the magnetic manifold scoops powering my enemies fusion drives while they're decelerating from relativistic velocities.

wat

488W936.png
  • Options
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I will have my vengeance

In this life or the next

Romans were probably saying it. Can't you quote anything that's not from predictably dead civilizations?

• Options

My main want from 4X combat is "Not an RTS"

• Options
    I will have my vengeance

In this life or the next

Romans were probably saying it. Can't you quote anything that's not from predictably dead civilizations?

Freedom isn't free?

488W936.png
  • Options
    I have to wake up for school in 18 hours. :v

I traveled all day yesterday and I'm working all day today

GET ANOTHER JOB

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Endless Space's patch seems to satisfy that need.

But it does not let me build Dyson Spheres.

God, Freelancer should've been a waaaaaay better game then it was.

• Options
    Questionable ChoicesQuestionable Choices Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I will have my vengeance

In this life or the next

"The best way to keep one's word is not to give it."

guess who said that

Questionable Choices on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular

I haven't played Endless Space for ages.

What was the patch?

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    I should play Starfarer again too.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    poshniallo wrote: »

I haven't played Endless Space for ages.

What was the patch?

I didn't read the patch but they've really improved the game over the last few months. I've been dumping some hours into it again as of late.

488W936.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Google should probably work on the integrity of its search query based information service. It's highly susceptible to vandalism and the vandalism sticks for days.

googleapp.png

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule."

"Men being, as has been said, by nature, all free, equal, and independent, no one can be put out of this estate, and subjected to the political power of another, without his own consent."

"The end of law is not to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom. For in all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom."

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    The did two major content patches from what I see

adding new factions and massively re balancing shit. Haven't tried it in ages tho

• Options
    quoting other people is lame

say cool shit yourself

• Options
    No one can even begin to say as cool of shit as the great men I am quoting though.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    In this episode, AMFE tries to convince the university that they don't need someone with two years of experience to be a writing tutor...

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    That's tutor in the American sense, not in the UK sense.

Lh96QHG.png
This discussion has been closed.