As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Adventure [chat]

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Adventure time is one of those things chat constantly bangs on about that goes right over my head. For the longest time I thought it was a webcomic.

Oh god I'm not the only one.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Adventure time is one of those things chat constantly bangs on about that goes right over my head. For the longest time I thought it was a webcomic.

How dare you not like the things I don't like.

But it's OK. I understand. Most webcomics are terrible.

Especially Achewood.

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I feel like Top Gun was really overrated but then there's this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzY9a-WmE6o

I think given this new light maybe I should watch the film again, actually

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

You are not nerd enough

It was you talking about being a cop in the last thread, right?

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    u r all poops

kekekekekekek

919UOwT.png
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Now all I can think about is raspberry lamingtons, having had a chocolate one for lunch. I've asked the cafe to consider making the former, but the barista said it was unlikely
    Lamingtons.JPG

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    2013-01-14-Social-Anxiety-Blues.jpg

"Social Anxiety Blues"

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Now all I can think about is raspberry lamingtons, having had a chocolate one for lunch. I've asked the cafe to consider making the former, but the barista said it was unlikely

Lamingtons.JPG

Those look like wool sweaters that have been cubed a trash compactor

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I feel like Top Gun was really overrated but then there's this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzY9a-WmE6o

I think given this new light maybe I should watch the film again, actually

he is way too annoying

tapped out at a minute six

sig.gif
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh lord Bioware's new TOR content blew up in their faces

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    meeting canceled at the last minute

yessss

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

What happened?

Vanguard wrote: »
    Lamingtons.JPG

I see you got in before i spoilered it

How about this?

lamingtons.jpg

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    when term is out, only the worst food places on campus are open

bleh

Lamingtons.JPG

How about this?

lamingtons.jpg

Cubed teddy bears with a cotton stuffing center

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Abdy, why aren't your prisons giant structures?

Where do you keep your lower class?

we have about 3500 prisoners total in the country

ftOqU21.png
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Someone way smarter than me ( I don't remember who. Doesn't matter. Everyone is smarter than me.) Said that the Mcdonald's burger thing has less to do with the meat being some horrible chemical monstrosity and more to do with moisture/salt/fat content.

That person was @Kaleedity

just need to be clear on the "smarter than me" thing; I stole everything in that post

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

bleh

Agreed. Last semester I was finishing Senior Design up until the deadline which was 2 days after exams ended and everything. No where was open. Nothing on campus had people in it except professor's offices doing grades and us in the lab finishing our project.

Lamingtons.JPG

one important difference is how I usually don't want to eat wool sweaters this bad

ftOqU21.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I really love the writing in The Secret World. Even some of the incidental dialogues are terrific.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35ksEHOvKA

rRwz9.gif
    Lamingtons.JPG

How about this?

lamingtons.jpg

Cubed teddy bears with a cotton stuffing center

You are a bad man

Raspberrylamingtons_031111_6135.jpg

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

bleh

Agreed. Last semester I was finishing Senior Design up until the deadline which was 2 days after exams ended and everything. No where was open. Nothing on campus had people in it except professor's offices doing grades and us in the lab finishing our project.
    I work in an office on my college's campus. We started back up last week, term starts next week. It's the worst.

dang. japan imprisons shockingly few people per capita. must be all the people behaving to avoid dishonoring their famiry.

fc3:
    i just tortured my own brother! daaannnngggggggg

919UOwT.png
    Henroid wrote: »

What happened?

They decided to add same sex romances, but only on one planet and its behind the pay wall

Organichu wrote: »
    dang. japan imprisons shockingly few people per capita. must be all the people behaving to avoid dishonoring their famiry.

I have nothing to add to this statement other than I had a sushi roll last night that had tempura red snapper in it topped with snow crab and roe and covered with eel sauce and spicy mayo.

Transcendent is a word.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    The Secret World looked interesting to me until I actually watched some streams of people playing it. Just didn't look like it would be something I would enjoy playing.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular

What happened?

They decided to add same sex romances, but only on one planet and its behind the pay wall

this is my surprised face

most people commit seppeku so there aren't very many people left to imprison

919UOwT.png

What happened?

So basically In the Star Wars Universe you can only be gay for pay.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

What happened?

I too am curious

What happened?

Wow.

That is. . .

. . .nope don't have any words.

Gooey wrote: »
    fc3:
    i just tortured my own brother! daaannnngggggggg

I was like damnit why did I click this but then oh I played this part with a friend

yeah fc3 is a game I should get.

ftOqU21.png

I have nothing to add to this statement other than I had a sushi roll last night that had tempura red snapper in it topped with snow crab and roe and covered with eel sauce and spicy mayo.

Transcendent is a word.

that does sound p good. i would like some sushi but instead i will drink water and maybe eat an apple if i think i deserve it. then i'll throw it up.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

You are not nerd enough

It was you talking about being a cop in the last thread, right?

I'm not a cop. I have in the past considered becoming one and have not entirely dismissed the idea for the future.

What happened?

So basically In the Star Wars Universe you can only be gay for pay.

pretty much the players are already referring to the planet as the gay ghetto

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Lamingtons.JPG

http://notsohumblepie.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/red-velvet-lamington-for-two.html

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    The gay planet in the gayest part of the galaxy, you have to pay a toll to go there

This discussion has been closed.