As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Swapnote: Friend Codes Go Here. Updated for August.

• NibbleNibble Registered User regular
    You don't actually have to send notes in order to unlock things, if you're worried about spamming. Just creating and saving notes is sufficient.

sig.php?id=178
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I didn't realize that, but it makes sense.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • PhoenixDownerPhoenixDowner Registered User regular
    I've been offline with medical issues. Trying to find your friend codes to add you guys. Sorry about the delay.

Nibble wrote: »
    Let me know if you've added me so I can add you too.
    I don't have any online games but would like some friend codes to swap Swapnotes with. Please be over 18 years old because I'm an adult and would prefer to communicate with adults.

Friend Code:
    0791-1020-3656

I'll add you.

Does anyone have any good stationery to trade? I have two for Denpa Ningen 2 and one for Fire Emblem: Awakening.

|EDIT| I guess I'd like to be added to the friend code list as well.

I'd like to add you but I can't find your friend code any where.

Okay. I've added Nibble but Nibble needs to add me. Did anyone else add me or just him? I have a lot of stationaries now so if anyone needs any from me I may be able to provide. I have no clue if I have them all but I certainly have a crap load.

edited December 2012
    Sorry, using iPhone so I can't figure out how to edit last post. I meant to say:

Nibble, I'd be happy to add you but I can't find your friend code.

Also, keep in mind I'm having medical issues at the moment. I'm not online everyday but I'll check as often as I'm able.

|EDIT| - Ahh, I figured how to do it. I was over looking the itty-bitty gear.

PhoenixDowner on
    My friend code is in my sig, but you might be unable to see it on your phone. Here it is in plain text: 5455-9897-6145

sig.php?id=178
    Nibble wrote: »
    My friend code is in my sig, but you might be unable to see it on your phone. Here it is in plain text: 5455-9897-6145

Gotcha added. Yeah, I can't see anyone's signatures, even when I tap on the user's name, so thanks for providing it.

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    I went through the list and added a bunch of people randomly, it's too boring to add everyone in one go. I'll be away for a couple of weeks with my girlfriend so I won't actually have access to my 3DS for a while, so when I get back in January I'll just assume I wasn't cool enough for anyone that hasn't friended me back by then. Anyone else feel free to add me and let me know.

I've added the following so far:

@cloudeagle
    @darunia106
    @InvisibleInk
    @maximumzero
    @MNC Dover
    @Peewii
    @plufim
    @urahonky
    @EVOL
    @LBD_Nytetrayn
    @ForceVoid
    @FrancescaEskimo
    @SwashbucklerXX
    @RockinX

My code is 2637-9461-8549

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    Rami wrote: »
    I went through the list and added a bunch of people randomly, it's too boring to add everyone in one go. I'll be away for a couple of weeks with my girlfriend so I won't actually have access to my 3DS for a while, so when I get back in January I'll just assume I wasn't cool enough for anyone that hasn't friended me back by then. Anyone else feel free to add me and let me know.

My code is 2637-9461-8549

Added. 0791-1020-3656

• RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    Added both Rami and PhoenixDowner.

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    RockinX wrote: »
    Added both Rami and PhoenixDowner.

Me too.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
    Added you too, Darunia.

• colawarscolawars Pittsburgh, PARegistered User regular
    Ok I'm finally on a reliable wifi connection with my 3DS and I want to swap notes. I'll be adding people in this thread, and would like anyone to add me in return. In case you have sigs disabled, my code is 3909-8910-0081

3DS: 1049-1266-2726
    colawars wrote: »
    Ok I'm finally on a reliable wifi connection with my 3DS and I want to swap notes. I'll be adding people in this thread, and would like anyone to add me in return. In case you have sigs disabled, my code is 3909-8910-0081

Added u

• NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular

Added u

It's not saying that we're connected.

Added u

It's not saying that we're connected.

Huh. I can't imagine why. I verified that I entered your friend code correctly. Mine is 0791-1020-3656.

• carmofincarmofin Registered User regular
    Okay so I want to be part of this club too before the novelty wears off!
    Ill add Rami, Phoenixdowner, ForceVoid and colawars for now
    My own code is 2852 6971 9745

PSN | Steam
    ___
    NNID: carmofin
    3DS: 2852 6971 9745
    Throw me a PM if you add me
    carmofin wrote: »

Added you. Phoenixdowner sent me a metric ton of new stationery, just as I was able to unlock the bunch that Nikki gives you. I think the slow nature of unlocks in this is a bit cumbersome, though all this stuff at once would have been overwhelming. Once again, thanks Phoenix XD.

Added you. Phoenixdowner sent me a metric ton of new stationery, just as I was able to unlock the bunch that Nikki gives you. I think the slow nature of unlocks in this is a bit cumbersome, though all this stuff at once would have been overwhelming. Once again, thanks Phoenix XD.

No problem. It's my pleasure. I do wish unlocks went faster as well.

If you visit 3Dporch.com and Colors! 3D and download the pictures and artwork you like, then share via Swapnote I'd think you'll find that the novelty wears off more slowly. I use Swapnote, the 3D cameras and Colors! 3D more than I play games on it actually.

I don't want to be involved with this any more but I can't figure out how to delete posts let alone figure out how to delete my account. How do I delete my account?

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    I don't want to be involved with this any more but I can't figure out how to delete posts let alone figure out how to delete my account. How do I delete my account?

Way to be a downer. But seriously, what? Do you mean swapnotes? Your 3DS account?

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular

You could always delete Swapnote from your 3DS if that's what you mean. Why would you want to though?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    MNC Dover wrote: »

You could always delete Swapnote from your 3DS if that's what you mean. Why would you want to though?

Penny Arcade…
    I want to delete my Penny Arcade account.

Penny Arcade…
    I want to delete my Penny Arcade account.

Then this is the wrong place for that. Plus you can't sorry.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • emilynbvbemilynbvb Registered User new member
    Okay. I've added Nibble but Nibble needs to add me. Did anyone else add me or just him? I have a lot of stationaries now so if anyone needs any from me I may be able to provide. I have no clue if I have them all but I certainly have a crap load.

how do i add you

Hey PA Swapnote people!

So you remember that Swapnote RPG thing I made in late 2011? Well, I got a email from a guy who told me he was inspired by my video and made a game of his own. His idea was called Trivia Note! Basically, you have the question person who asks 7 questions (usually in parts) and lets everyone answer them for fun (and theoretically prizes). I love the idea and want to give it a try with our PA community.

Here's how it works:

-Decide a question person (QP) and have all players friend him/her
    -QP comes up with 5-7 categories with 1-3 questions each
    -QP sends out the first category questions to all participants
    -Each player responds ONLY TO THE QP by unchecking all others in the reply note. Otherwise, you'll be giving away your answer to everyone else! :D
    -The QP sends out the second category questions (maybe 1 category per week depending on player responses)
    -The QP calculates all the right answers and keeps a running score on the forum on a leaderboard
    -After the last category of questions is finished, the points are tallied up and a winner decided. Ties go into a sudden death or tiebreaker situation.
    -Obviously there is a level of honesty involved here. Don't cheat and google your answers!

So what do you guys think? Anyone down to give it a try? I'll be the first QP if we want to see if it works. Maybe a quick "season 1" of 5 categories with 3 questions each to see if it works.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Sounds interesting. I'd be willing to try it out.

sig.php?id=178
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    Yay, I def want in, as long as you get bonus points for drawing the answers. Swapnote RPG was awesome, so I am down.

Sounds like a cool idea.

If anyone wants to add me I'm 1719-3175-9934 HOLLA
    (I still be swap notin')

Yay, I def want in, as long as you get bonus points for drawing the answers. Swapnote RPG was awesome, so I am down.

Sounds like a cool idea.

If anyone wants to add me I'm 1719-3175-9934 HOLLA
    (I still be swap notin')

LOL! OK, I won't give bonus points for drawn answers, but definitely some other reward. :) Now to get enough people on board.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I'll play!

Also, @earthwormadam your 3DS seems to be set for the wrong year. I kept getting notes from you in December that were filed in 2011.

SwashbucklerXX on
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • carmofincarmofin Registered User regular
    I'm confused... but I'll play!

PSN | Steam
    ___
    NNID: carmofin
    3DS: 2852 6971 9745
    Throw me a PM if you add me
    I wouldn't mind playing.

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    That sounds fun. I'd get in on this

I'm confused... but I'll play!

Quick example of how to play:

-Everyone friends the Question Person (which is me in this example)
    -On say Monday, I send out 3 questions from a single category to each player
    -You each use the "reply" button to send your answers back to me making sure that I'm the only person getting the response (or send a new note if you want to draw something)
    -I track and tally points to determine a winner after all questions are answered

Make sense now?

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Alrighty then, I'm going to whip up some questions and a tracking sheet this week and we'll start play on Monday. Everyone make sure that you've added me to your friends list.

My code is 1934-0659-5183. Remember that the 3DS won't inform you of a waiting invite, so post here if you haven't got me.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Why have I not yet posted in here despite owning a 3DS for months? Oh well.

my FC: 1848-2888-3654

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    edited February 2013
    Fire Emblem swapnote

swa.png

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    edited February 2013
    I got it a few days ago, and yesterday I received the special Swapnote. I hope I can get FEA before my birthday (Thursday), but I'm not holding my breath because it's not likely to arrive by that date.

RockinX on