As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adventure [chat]

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    so i want to sell a bunch of shit on CL

but i also do not want to give out my phone number

aren't there like "burner number" apps or something that can give me a temporary number that will ring on my phone?

Doesn't Google Voice do something like this?

i dunno, i've never used it

how do i google voice

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    i need a game to play, someone suggest me a game so i can dismiss it because i don't have that game or don't want to play it

Chrono Cross

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    screen_shot_2013-01-16_at_10.22.04_am.png

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i need a game to play, someone suggest me a game so i can dismiss it because i don't have that game or don't want to play it

>.>

<.<
    Star Trek Online

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Feral you. Fucker. You didn't warn me this cheese was so expensive! It'd better be worth thirty seven dollars!
    It totally will be, I can't wait. I got two because one cannot satisfy me.

I am a cheese slut.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

aren't there like "burner number" apps or something that can give me a temporary number that will ring on my phone?

how do i google voice

if only there were some sort of engine you could use to search for information.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    name one good reason to not have a ship crewed entirely by orion slave girls

YOU WOULD BE TEAM SPACE HITLER

team space hitler surrounded by a harem of green-skinned beauties, 24 hours an earth-day, you mean

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

Well, if another ship shows up they just start taking off clothes which is nice except I really need you to arm photon torpedoes.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I can see you back there dentist

I think the wait before they see you is all about dominance

I have absolutely had that feeling from dentists before.

Although not from my current dentist (he's not very skilled, to be honest, but he is prompt and friendly).

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »

Chrono Cross

don't have it

i should also specify if i can't launch it with a couple of clicks in steam it ain't happening

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Women Drivers

Women Engineers

Women Navigators

Your ship will crash and explode in Space Dock.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »

>.>

<.<
    Star Trek Online

the gfx were weird last time i fired it up and i couldn't figure out how to fix it

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

7 national championships in a row suck it rest of nation

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    @Feral you. Fucker. You didn't warn me this cheese was so expensive! It'd better be worth thirty seven dollars!

I am a cheese slut.

What cheese is $37

Most expensive I buy is Wensleydale which is da best

• Options

how do i google voice

dk halp me make google voices

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular

how do i google voice

http://bit.ly/13EktfD

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Though I admit, I do kind of like the deflated look people here get after they start to gloat that the Boks lost a game, only to realise I have no idea what they're talking about, and don't care.

But but.. you have what may be one of the coolest sports teams ever. You squander your opportunity sir!

Just because I'm Afrikaans does not mean I like Rugby. Racist!

Right, but you moved to NZ. No one is going to believe

Apparently. As soon as people know I'm from SA, they ask about the Rugby.

At least I have developed a defense mechanism "God I hope the wallabies lose"
    Though I admit, I do kind of like the deflated look people here get after they start to gloat that the Boks lost a game, only to realise I have no idea what they're talking about, and don't care.

But but.. you have what may be one of the coolest sports teams ever. You squander your opportunity sir!

Haha, if it helps, I get the same being a kiwi in London

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    There's a "pajama party" on residence this evening.

I am concerned about attending for a number of reasons:

1) I am older than your average college student, and especially your average residence resident.

2) Just gonna be a bunch of guys sitting around in their PJs.

Now it turns out I may have a legitimate excuse to stay on campus to finish a project, though if I'm totally honest it can just as easily be finished tomorrow.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I am a cheese slut.

What cheese is $37

Most expensive I buy is Wensleydale which is da best

I got Mt Tam and Red Hawk, the two cowgirl creamery cheese Feral suggested.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

Haha, if it helps, I get the same being a kiwi in London

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I had kind of gotten over this thing where apparently I work for a crazy old man who can decide to send me off to another city with no warning or consent. "Real life," I told myself, "involves dealing with stuff you don't like even if you don't agree with the reasons."

Today I found out I'm not getting paid for the travel time and everyone wants this documentation and that stub and blah blah blah everyone's pissy at me for shit I wanted nothing to do with I just want to be fucking compensated and I'm not even getting that SO FUCK THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH FUCK THIS JOB FUCK IT

What?

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    note to self: as soon as I'm done with this flu, update resume, aggressively pursue contract work for portfolio

• Options

Women Drivers

Women Engineers

Women Navigators

Your ship will crash and explode in Space Dock.

'xism

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    NO TYRANNUS SUX

Guys, guys

You both suck

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Went to supermarket for bread, milk, butter, and some salad.

Bought a TV.

• Options
    I'm a cheese slut but am a classy one. I'm not gonna bang the football team unless they're in the superbowl.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    The kiwi girl that I used to date is a rugby fanatic and used to play rugby and netball in college.

• Options
    If you're Australian and you go to england its basically the intro to morrowind

State your name prisoner!

• Options
    what if in star trek they encountered aliens with vastly different day/night cycles than humans

like, some species evolved on a planet with 12 hour days and slept as such

we would only be able to converse every other day!

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular

This is the most offensive thing I have seen today in [chat].
    The NCAA is probably the most overtly corrupt organization in the U.S.

And a ton of that money is taxpayer money, too.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

Chrono Cross

don't have it

i should also specify if i can't launch it with a couple of clicks in steam it ain't happening

JERK

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Went to supermarket for bread, milk, butter, and some salad.

Bought a TV.

Hell of an impulse buy.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

Chrono Cross

don't have it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz0mI_6tLQ

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I don't get paid for travel time in that if I schedule travel for Sunday, I do not receive a larger paycheck a week later. Solution? Schedule all travel for weekdays between 8am and 6pm. No one has complained to me so far.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    I had kind of gotten over this thing where apparently I work for a crazy old man who can decide to send me off to another city with no warning or consent. "Real life," I told myself, "involves dealing with stuff you don't like even if you don't agree with the reasons."

Today I found out I'm not getting paid for the travel time and everyone wants this documentation and that stub and blah blah blah everyone's pissy at me for shit I wanted nothing to do with I just want to be fucking compensated and I'm not even getting that SO FUCK THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH FUCK THIS JOB FUCK IT

What?

That's what I said. Apparently two things have to be true to be paid for travel time: I have to be working on the plane, and it has to be within my normal travel hours.

Which of course means from their perspective it's always betters to send me out on a Sunday evening, like they did this time.

Working here is shit. They basically push me around, I rarely have any opportunity to do actual work for them, but they're somehow always running me ragged. The leave is good, but the health and retirement benefits are an insult.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I'm a cheese slut but am a classy one. I'm not gonna bang the football team unless they're in the superbowl.

And once they've made the superbowl you pretty much HAVE to anyway. /terriblethingtosay

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    athletes are more worthy people though

not seeing a problem

• Options
    what if in star trek they encountered aliens with vastly different day/night cycles than humans

like, some species evolved on a planet with 12 hour days and slept as such

we would only be able to converse every other day!

Ds9 has a different cycle and they whine about it sometimes

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

This is the most offensive thing I have seen today in [chat].

Pfft, I can top that. Know how Athletic Departments proclaim how they are self-sufficient and funded by various sources and thus help fund the school and not the other way around? Yeah...not so much.

This discussion has been closed.