As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Adventure [chat]

1899091929395»

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    spool32 wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    The V'Ger / Borg tie together just makes absolutely no sense. The whole point of the TNG eps that introduced them was "They didn't know you were here, now they do and you're fucked". Voyager had a ton of data that would have sent them straight to us.

such as its trajectory through space...

wait, I thought some kind of supernatural hoopijoo happened to the voyager probe (wormhole Jesus?) to send it way out to where the borg were?

Cause if the thing was just moving along it's current tragectory, by the time of Star Trek it would not have even got to the Oort Cloud around our own Sun.

I feel like this was addressed in the movie, yeah, but I don't remember how at all. Wormhole sounds as reasonable as anything.

rRwz9.gif
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My favorite episode of Star Trek is the one where the Targeryans prevent Corbin Dallas from putting on Sauron's ring.

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Madpanda wrote: »
    I thank you guys for talking about STO so much that I tried it out and like it as a side mmo, and it got me watching the tv shows, but can you use spoiler tags for tv show stuff please? If im being unreasonable considering how old the shows are thats cool just figured i would ask and can get better at post skimming.

No it's not unreasonable. We will start doing that.

I do not agree at all.

Past a certain point, the demand for "spoiler tags" without any expiration date necessarily demands that all references to any media be put in spoiler tags.

This is the literal opposite of "reasonable."

Dudes, I know you mean well, but I really haven't gotten around to The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.

So, spoiler tags plz.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    arbitrary numbers
    1000.png
    tumblr_mco71qWIg51rpibioo1_500.gif

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Low match percentage people sending barely literate 1 line messages.

Is this what it's like to be a girl?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    um i have not seen the OT, so spoiler it

919UOwT.png
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Cheery little old lady receptionists are the best

"Could you transfer me to Mr. Smith?"

"Of course sweetheart, you have a nice day."

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Madpanda wrote: »
    I thank you guys for talking about STO so much that I tried it out and like it as a side mmo, and it got me watching the tv shows, but can you use spoiler tags for tv show stuff please? If im being unreasonable considering how old the shows are thats cool just figured i would ask and can get better at post skimming.

No it's not unreasonable. We will start doing that.

I do not agree at all.

Past a certain point, the demand for "spoiler tags" without any expiration date necessarily demands that all references to any media be put in spoiler tags.

This is the literal opposite of "reasonable."

Dudes, I know you mean well, but I really haven't gotten around to The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.

So, spoiler tags plz.

That is different from "I'm reading it right now, be cool".

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    desc wrote: »

I got a "Bye, love" today and it was adorable.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    i need a game to play, someone suggest me a game so i can dismiss it because i don't have that game or don't want to play it

Chrono Cross

don't have it

i should also specify if i can't launch it with a couple of clicks in steam it ain't happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz0mI_6tLQ

i don't even....

come on [chat], your failure to suggest something i don't know i want is making me think y'all are scrub tier gamers

Warframe's not bad.

You get to run around as an Eva Warframe with other peeps and shoot/knife Krogans Bad guys.

don't have that either

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

"But how can you speak to Mr. Smith, when you have no mouth?"

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I don't see myself 'graph searching' much at all. If ever.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

"But how can you speak to Mr. Smith, when you have no mouth?"

Spoilers!

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    i need a game to play, someone suggest me a game so i can dismiss it because i don't have that game or don't want to play it

Chrono Cross

don't have it

i should also specify if i can't launch it with a couple of clicks in steam it ain't happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz0mI_6tLQ

i don't even....

come on [chat], your failure to suggest something i don't know i want is making me think y'all are scrub tier gamers

Warframe's not bad.

You get to run around as an Eva Warframe with other peeps and shoot/knife Krogans Bad guys.

don't have that either

It's free though. F2P.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Castin' wide nets yo

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Donkey Kong, make us a chat

@Tav is backup

Geth, close the thread

rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

And you never get to experience what it's like to have a dick inside you. Worst of all words.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.