As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Planetside 2]: Lasers for the laser god.

• CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    wakkawa wrote: »
    All the NC lmgs are fucking terrible.

Also thermals and nv are going to be nerfed for the Reaver? It's not like infantry don't render until you are directly on top of them already.

I ran into a guy last night who was absolutely deadly using an NC LMG. I don't recall which one it was (never spent much time with HA on NC), but he was taking people down in a single, well-aimed burst consistently every time I saw him. It almost felt like he was hacking. (which I guess is also in the realm of possibility).

And yeah, sounds like super-powered night vision might be going away :?

Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    what're they changing about night vision?

also where are you dudes getting all this info? I try to keep up with the notes on the official forums, but there's rarely anything there that's as timely as the random posts in this thread

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    As long as they don't make the night vision BF3 levels of bad then whatever.

• MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    Oh, I hope they don't nerf vehicle NV. How will I snipe infantry from half a mile away with my HEAT Lightning with impunity then?!

Is time a gift or punishment?
    You could just use zoom optics and do that.

It's actually easier. Like, BF3 level of easy.

• EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    Patch notes: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/hotfix-01-16-2013.79867/#post-1029377
    General:

-Enemy spotting is now only shared with allies within 150 meters.
    -Spot duration has been lowered to 10 seconds.
    -At long distances you have to be closer to the center of the target to successfully spot.
    -Jump Jets should no longer function intermittently.
    -MAXes will render at a longer distance for players in aircraft.

Liberator:

C150 Dalton:
    -Firing adjustments have been made to the Dalton. This change will mainly be noticeable when attempting to fire on infantry or other small targets at a distance.
    -Dalton projectiles now have more gravity when fired. This makes the Dalton more accurate when the Liberator is above targets. Shot accuracy becomes more difficult as the Liberator increases its horizontal distance to its target.
    -The outer damage blast radius, where minimum damage occurs, has been reduced from 12 meters to 10 meters.

L105 Zepher
    -Firing adjustments have been made to the Zepher. This should only be noticeable when trying to hit infantry or other very small targets at a far distance.
    -Zepher projectiles now have more gravity when fired. This makes the Zephyr more accurate when the Liberator is above targets. Shot accuracy becomes more difficult as the Liberator increases its horizontal distance to its target.
    -The inner damage blast radius, where maximum damage occurs, has been reduced from 4 meters to 1.5

Infrared & Thermal Optics have had their effective viewing ranges tuned for the following weapons:
    -Scythe: All Weapons
    -Reaver: All Weapons
    -Mosquito: All Weapons
    -Liberator: Secondary Weapons (Shredder, Dalton, Zepher)

Amazingly, they STILL don't indicate whether the IRNV and Thermal optics are buffed or nerfed for air vehicles. O_o

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
    Infrared & Thermal Optics have had their effective viewing ranges tuned for

Haha, ok SOE. This isn't how you do this.

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    it's pretty safe to assume that any "verb" can be substituted for nerf, unless it's "increased"

honestly even if it's "increased"

NREqxl5.jpg
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    So uh

Planetside 2 just up and vanished from Steam for me. It's just not there any longer. Had to redownload it.

Zephyr
    -The inner damage blast radius, where maximum damage occurs, has been reduced from 4 meters to 1.5

Biggest change right there. Carpet bombing for easy points just got more difficult. Still going to be a PITA to kill Libs, but at least their guns won't be as amazingly overpowered. Still say the Dalton should have next to no blast radius, but it's a start.
    The addition of gravity doesn't seem like that big of a deal except for Libs who like to breach and shoot at air targets with the belly gun. Outside of really close range, that should be harder now.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I was always surprised that the Lib belly guns had no arc of fire. It was just point and click and collect points.

• TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    -Enemy spotting is now only shared with allies within 150 meters.
    Given how far that actually is in PS2, I wish it was shorter.
    -At long distances you have to be closer to the center of the target to successfully spot.
    Looks good.

Seems like it'll now be much easier to sneak around the battlefield. Someone should tell me how the aircraft optics and liberator adjustments feel... I'm too fucking sick to get out of bed. :(

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Higby tweeted this graph
    8ehj.png
    "Kills caused by Vehicles [blue] vs Kills caused by Infantry [red]"

Seems pretty balanced to me. When vehicles show up, it's a bloodbath, but then all the infantry go somewhere else. Throw in an insane amount of infantry kills in biolabs and you get that 75%.

Edit: Relevant tweet: "it wasn't meant to prove anything, just something interesting I wanted to share."

Ratsult2 on
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    MegaMek wrote: »
    Ok, so. NC HA. Which LMG is bestest? I like the standard Gauss SAW, so is it worth getting a lesser gun for better attatchements?

Just going by numbers there is literally no reason to not take the Anchor, from what I can see. It's the best or second best in every measurable category. It also happens to be one of the best high-accuracy guns in the game.

A duck! wrote: »
    Ok, so. NC HA. Which LMG is bestest? I like the standard Gauss SAW, so is it worth getting a lesser gun for better attatchements?

Just going by numbers there is literally no reason to not take the Anchor, from what I can see. It's the best or second best in every measurable category. It also happens to be one of the best high-accuracy guns in the game.

Awesome, thanks.

• ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Can we refrain from saying "easier than bf3" for every thing that happens. I never played BF3 and could not care less.

I've unlocked both the lvl1 Hover for the Scythe and the Level 1 Dogfight and I can't tell a damn difference. Can someone enlighten me as to which one I should increase?

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
    For full reference, the EM6 and NC6 do the same DPS, but the NC6 has a lot of recoil. The EM6 has a bit more recoil (it is balanced, though), a bit worse COF and a longer reload, but it gets twice the ammo. I don't know the attachments.

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    Can we refrain from saying "easier than bf3" for every thing that happens. I never played BF3 and could not care less.

I've unlocked both the lvl1 Hover for the Scythe and the Level 1 Dogfight and I can't tell a damn difference. Can someone enlighten me as to which one I should increase?

It sounded like the outfit consensus was to accentuate the strengths of the Scythe by taking the hover frame.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    For air-to-ground: hover
    For air-to-air: hover or dogfighting

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    I think those changes are good. Anything to make the liberator not be a 'point-click-insta kill infantry' thing.

I am of the opinion that the night vision optics for vehicles probably need an across the board nerfing. It makes it so trivially easy to snipe infantry from really really far away. Infantry night vision scopes are fine, because when you are using it, your field of vision is dramatically reduced and the scopes simply stop working after a fairly short distance.

The night vision mode for vehicles is pretty much just a magical button you push to make all infantry anywhere on the battlefield glow green.

Liberators can even track cloaked infiltrators from the air and bomb them using those optics :p

Skyguard is still pretty damn bad. Accuracy is just rubbish. I don't know why they bother giving the thing optics - at any range where optics could conceivably be useful you simply won't be hitting anything.

I like that MAX render farther now for air vehicles only. That is an example of a good, nuanced change, IMO. AV MAX are trash and if they were visible from further away by tanks they'd be even worse. Likewise if burster max were visible from further away for ground targets they'd probably get bombed by tanks/sniped by infils before they could do anything.

I had a stupid bug last night: I switched to a burster MAX at a sunderer. however...just as i switched, an infiltrator sniped me in the head and I died....but they still put my MAX on cooldown even though obviously I wasn't in the MAX when I died.

Also hooray for jump jet fixes (finally)

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
    SOE has nerfed every single thing I have unlocked. HE, reavers, and I'm sure the hacksaw is next.

Well, things that are so hilariously bad that no one certs into them are probably not going to be nerfed. Popular things that lots of people cert into will tend to be the ones that get nerfed.

I don't particularly think they need to nerf hacksaws. They need to boost the survivability of MAX against small arms fire, and make the TR AI, TR AV, NC AV, VS AI MAX all worth using. The only problem with the hacksaw is how ludicrously fast it is at killing enemy anti-infantry maxes...it's by far the best max. But I think MAX overall are too weak and should be buffed up, and if you gave them more resistance to small arms fire, maybe a hacksaw would run out of ammo and have to reload before insta owning one of the other empire's MAX'es and they'd have a chance with their lower damage but larger clip size.

steam_sig.png
    Vorpal wrote: »
    It's a pretty big gap. The Magrider can do several things that no other tank can . The prowler and vanguard can't do anything the magrider cannot...just incremental improvements in armor or rof which are dwarfed by the magriders ability to side strafe to avoid incoming fire and the ability to boost up to where no other tanks can go (not too mention having actual gun stabilization so it can fire on the move, and a pin point accurate long range secondary weapon in the saron).

I can also safely say the Magrider is by far the hardest tank to kill as infantry because it is so mobile. It's pretty easy to get behind a vanguard or prowler and once you are there, the driver can't just spin around in place. Also you can pretty reliably drop mines right behind a vanguard or prowler and expect him to back over them as he reverses. Magriders just sort of float around wherever they want.

It would be like if the TR engineer had tank mines and anti-infantry mines, but the NC engineer had more shield and the VS engineer could fire his gun slightly faster. Doing existing things slightly better is nowhere near as good as doing completely brand new things that expand your arsenal of tools.

That said, I consider the general overpoweredness of liberators to be a much more pressing issue and the general uselessness of MAX to be another more important issue.

The prowler gets a bad rap because 1) people don't realize how powerful the vulcan is now and 2) people don't use it properly.

Prowlers engage a saron magrider or a vanguard from 100m away in a stand up fight and get wrecked; the magrider has the saron and can strafe, the vanguard is just tougher, and the prowler suffers from recoil on its main gun. So the driver takes to the forums to whine about how 'overpowered' the magrider is. But the prowler's faster, and from 50m and in (roughly) a vulcan prowler outdpses both the other tanks and it's not that close. A good prowler driver can literally drive circles around a magrider (and to a lesser extent a vanguard) and they'll never catch up. And against infantry it's no contest; the prowler's main gun is a huge advantage there.

As far as maneuverability/'going places' goes, at this point I kind of prefer the prowler too. Yes the magrider can magburn up cliffs and hover over some low fences if its performance slot is certed up. But burning up a cliff usually isn't all that useful, and hovering over things is counterbalanced by the fact that the magrider turns like rosie o'donnell on ice skates and is just as fat. The prowler doesn't get to hover over little fences but it has a smaller chassis and is almost as quick as the lightning.

The "problem" is that most players drive tanks like they're afraid of the world: sit back, snipe at other tanks, and run away if there's the slightest sign of trouble. The magrider (and to a lesser extent the vanguard) enable this, the prowler doesn't. That doesn't mean there's something wrong with the prowler, it means lots of people are bad at driving them.

It means the prowler is bad for the the way, say, 90% of tank engagements in the game go. Tanks hang back and shoot things. If they just bum rush the enemy line and try to start circle strafing enemy tanks, they are going to die in a fire because they are going to take millions of side/rear hits from HA rockets.

Your own infantry are far too slow to make the charge with you to protect you, of course.

Saying the prowler is fine because it should be using it's high speed to go commit suicide seems a bit off to me. I've never seen a wild unsupported charge by prowlers into enemy lines where they are close enough to use the vulcan end in anything other than disaster for the prowler. I don't think any tank has the survivability to just rush into the enemies lines like that. The magrider comes closest, since it can dodge all but lock on launchers. The vanguard is the worst, actually, because it is the slowest and being slow in a pile of infantry gets you C4'ed/Mined. The whole reason tanks are strong vs infantry is because they can stand back and blast them into bits from afar, and use their superior speed to keep their distance and present only their tough front armor to their enemies. There are all kinds of fairly deadly anti-vehicle weapons infantry can use if the tanks get close (C4, anti-tank mines, devastator's to the rear armor, etc) but at long ranges only lock on rockets to the front are going to be connecting, which do minimal damage.

The vulcan might be a fine weapon for 1 on 1 tank battles, but those seem to happen very rarely. And a magrider would just magboost away from you anyway.

steam_sig.png
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Might just be me, but the availability of Lock-on launchers has gotten to the point that I don't drive a Mag/Lightning on relatively open terrain without IR smoke.

GONG-00 on
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    Yesterday I killed a medic on my own team who came bunny hopping in front of me right as I fired a lock on launcher. He jumped on top of a fence then up into the air right as I fired and got asploded.

steam_sig.png
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    What's a medic?

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
    The medic is a sniping class with powerful ranged weaponry and a built in self-only heal. Also it has the power to temporarily revive the corpses of dead allies to use briefly as a bullet shield.

steam_sig.png
  • That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    A duck! wrote: »

Awesome, thanks.

The Standard Gauss SAW is the best LMG hands down. Naked, it does have some real limitations, but once you get it fully tricked out, it's a full auto sniper rifle with a 100 round mag. Get the Compensator, Forward Grip, and Advanced Forward Grip in that order. My personal favorite optic is the 2x Reflex. Once you get a handle on the recoil you will notice something wonderful about the gun. It's perfectly accurate for the first 10 rounds. As long as you can pull the mouse down at the same rate the recoil increments, you can put a single hole in a target at 100 meters. It's not until you go through 20 rounds that the spread really gets out of control. I might be wrong here, but I think the Gauss SAW is the only (or one of very few) of the NC LMGs that has the Adv Forgrip and the Compensator. I can say that it benefits the most form those attachments by virtue of having the highest damage per round and the lowest rate of fire.

Looks like the Vehicle Starter pack is back on sale. For those that haven't picked up much for vehicles yet, it's one of the better bundles SOE has run.

It's a pretty big gap. The Magrider can do several things that no other tank can . The prowler and vanguard can't do anything the magrider cannot...just incremental improvements in armor or rof which are dwarfed by the magriders ability to side strafe to avoid incoming fire and the ability to boost up to where no other tanks can go (not too mention having actual gun stabilization so it can fire on the move, and a pin point accurate long range secondary weapon in the saron).

I can also safely say the Magrider is by far the hardest tank to kill as infantry because it is so mobile. It's pretty easy to get behind a vanguard or prowler and once you are there, the driver can't just spin around in place. Also you can pretty reliably drop mines right behind a vanguard or prowler and expect him to back over them as he reverses. Magriders just sort of float around wherever they want.

It would be like if the TR engineer had tank mines and anti-infantry mines, but the NC engineer had more shield and the VS engineer could fire his gun slightly faster. Doing existing things slightly better is nowhere near as good as doing completely brand new things that expand your arsenal of tools.

That said, I consider the general overpoweredness of liberators to be a much more pressing issue and the general uselessness of MAX to be another more important issue.

The prowler gets a bad rap because 1) people don't realize how powerful the vulcan is now and 2) people don't use it properly.

Prowlers engage a saron magrider or a vanguard from 100m away in a stand up fight and get wrecked; the magrider has the saron and can strafe, the vanguard is just tougher, and the prowler suffers from recoil on its main gun. So the driver takes to the forums to whine about how 'overpowered' the magrider is. But the prowler's faster, and from 50m and in (roughly) a vulcan prowler outdpses both the other tanks and it's not that close. A good prowler driver can literally drive circles around a magrider (and to a lesser extent a vanguard) and they'll never catch up. And against infantry it's no contest; the prowler's main gun is a huge advantage there.

As far as maneuverability/'going places' goes, at this point I kind of prefer the prowler too. Yes the magrider can magburn up cliffs and hover over some low fences if its performance slot is certed up. But burning up a cliff usually isn't all that useful, and hovering over things is counterbalanced by the fact that the magrider turns like rosie o'donnell on ice skates and is just as fat. The prowler doesn't get to hover over little fences but it has a smaller chassis and is almost as quick as the lightning.

The "problem" is that most players drive tanks like they're afraid of the world: sit back, snipe at other tanks, and run away if there's the slightest sign of trouble. The magrider (and to a lesser extent the vanguard) enable this, the prowler doesn't. That doesn't mean there's something wrong with the prowler, it means lots of people are bad at driving them.

It means the prowler is bad for the the way, say, 90% of tank engagements in the game go. Tanks hang back and shoot things. If they just bum rush the enemy line and try to start circle strafing enemy tanks, they are going to die in a fire because they are going to take millions of side/rear hits from HA rockets.

Your own infantry are far too slow to make the charge with you to protect you, of course.

Saying the prowler is fine because it should be using it's high speed to go commit suicide seems a bit off to me. I've never seen a wild unsupported charge by prowlers into enemy lines where they are close enough to use the vulcan end in anything other than disaster for the prowler. I don't think any tank has the survivability to just rush into the enemies lines like that. The magrider comes closest, since it can dodge all but lock on launchers. The vanguard is the worst, actually, because it is the slowest and being slow in a pile of infantry gets you C4'ed/Mined. The whole reason tanks are strong vs infantry is because they can stand back and blast them into bits from afar, and use their superior speed to keep their distance and present only their tough front armor to their enemies. There are all kinds of fairly deadly anti-vehicle weapons infantry can use if the tanks get close (C4, anti-tank mines, devastator's to the rear armor, etc) but at long ranges only lock on rockets to the front are going to be connecting, which do minimal damage.

The vulcan might be a fine weapon for 1 on 1 tank battles, but those seem to happen very rarely. And a magrider would just magboost away from you anyway.

the prowler's bad in that one particular situation, and good in a lot of other ones. If that one situation is 90% of how you use your tank that's your problem

NREqxl5.jpg
    Not if the game is set up so that one situation occurs far more often than others.

It's a bit like NC scatter MAXe's. You never see these charging across open fields trying to close with the enemy so they can use their superior short range dps, because that is a death sentence.

Instead you see them all over the place in bio labs, which force close range encounters.

There are no bio labs for vehicles, though.

I think a MAX that is terrible at long range but great at short range has enough of a niche with bio lab defenses to be considered viable and not weaker than its peers, overall. It's only useful in this one specific case, but that case happens not infrequently. You can sit on a point out of LOS of the enemy and they must come to you to take the point.

There's not really an analagous situation in vehicle world, though Indar comes closest, having actual terrain that blocks line of sight.

steam_sig.png
    Not if the game is set up so that one situation occurs far more often than others.

It's a bit like NC scatter MAXe's. You never see these charging across open fields trying to close with the enemy so they can use their superior short range dps, because that is a death sentence.

Instead you see them all over the place in bio labs, which force close range encounters.

There are no bio labs for vehicles, though.

I think a MAX that is terrible at long range but great at short range has enough of a niche with bio lab defenses to be considered viable and not weaker than its peers, overall. It's only useful in this one specific case, but that case happens not infrequently. You can sit on a point out of LOS of the enemy and they must come to you to take the point.

There's not really an analagous situation in vehicle world, though Indar comes closest, having actual terrain that blocks line of sight.

I do that ALL THE FUCKING TIME. The vast majority of the time I kill what I am shooting at before I die. I will only charge when I only see a few guys, though. There is nothing more amusing than seeing a lone infantry hoofing it across a field outside of say, a tech plant when I am in a MAX. You know he has been running for a while and doesn't have much backup behind him. I other night I charge a poor little medic has a was crossing an ice field to get to a tech plant we had just taken. I pop out as he is about half way across the field and start running at him. He takes a knee and starts shooting at me. As soon as I got within range, I charged. This poor little guy tried to turn around and run, but it was just too late. I "hacked" him down just 10 meters from me. By the time that happened, his buddies started showing up. They were nice enough to come at me in a single file line, though. It turns out there was a Sundie parked behind that hill. Once I had discovered it, my charge was up again. I started running and managed to totally get away before being overwhelmed. I found some platoon mates to take with me. I ended up with about 5 guys. 2 engies, 2 heavies and something else. Probably a medic. On our way back, we ran into a small group trying to get across that same field. Once again I charged and took 2 of the 4 or so guys out while my buddies took the others. Once we got to the hill, we went in, 1 engie to keep me topped up, and another to mine the Sundie. I was killing and distracting infantry as they spawned long enough for my engie to take out the sundie. Almost took me with it, but I managed to get out of dead range just in time.

I've literally only seen a scatter MAX in the open once. I put down an engineer turret and mowed him down before he got close enough to me to shoot around the shields.

Saying you only charge when you see a couple guys is basically proving my point - at the sizes of engagements I am talking about, trying to charge across open field doesn't go so well, because you'll have a dozen guns pointed at you and be dead before you get there.

I guess the question is what size/range of engagement things are generally balanced for. Prowlers and hacksaw MAX are fine in 1v1s, even with their short range. And of course, if you prefer smaller conflicts, you can seek them out and avoid the larger fights.

steam_sig.png
    it has nothing to do with smaller or larger fights. People are just dumb about how they engage and make the assumption that an MBT equals an MBT in every situation.

Like, if you had your v6x7 out and got killed from 50m away by some guy with a longer-range rifle, it doesn't mean your gun is underpowered. It just means you engaged at a range that didn't favor you. It's the same thing with prowlers and magriders.

There are lots of uses for tanks that aren't "hiding behind a fucking rock and try to snipe other tanks"

NREqxl5.jpg
    it has nothing to do with smaller or larger fights. People are just dumb about how they engage and make the assumption that an MBT equals an MBT in every situation.

Like, if you had your v6x7 out and got killed from 50m away by some guy with a longer-range rifle, it doesn't mean your gun is underpowered. It just means you engaged at a range that didn't favor you. It's the same thing with prowlers and magriders.

There are lots of uses for tanks that aren't "hiding behind a fucking rock and try to snipe other tanks"

As well, the amount and quality of allies you have with you will greatly effect the outcome. If you are playing with an organized outfit, you can have your buddies laying down covering fire as you charge across a field for example. This is a combined arms game. As such battles don't come down to who has the better equipment. Battles come down to who has the best tactics. A single 12 man squad can hold off an entire platoon of armor if you are in the right places at the right times with the right tactics.

Player still is far more important than why gun he is using.

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Might be useful for TR, but NC and VS have some decent damage guns (250/200). I'll bet it carries almost no ammo.

edited January 2013
    The TR pistol is the best one. So, why would they use anything different?

It's like, the g17 in BF3 (hoowoo)

EDIT: And the thermals were reduced by like 100 meters. Fuck off SOE.

The range on thermals is now 200m. Now ESFs have a 3 second window on finding a target and actually shooting at it before they slam into the ground.

wakkawa on
  • mccartmccart Registered User regular
    Yeah the IR view range was reduced to about what the thermal used to be, and the thermal view range is shockingly small now. I used to use thermal for rockets on Esamir since IR was often not useful there, but now I don't think I'll use thermal again unless they change it.

EDIT: And the thermals were reduced by like 100 meters. Fuck off SOE.

The range on thermals is now 200m. Now ESFs have a 3 second window on finding a target and actually shooting at it before they slam into the ground.

3 seconds? I'm pretty sure I've seen even the super-duper-awful-piece-of-crap-worthless-waste-of-space Reaver hover-strafe longer than that.

And I'm also sure using the methods of target acquisition that don't involve highlighting potential targets with an easy-to-spot glowing texture still work fine well beyond 200 meters.

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Facility walls getting more cover.

BA23CA5CYAA9_UJ.jpg

Dirtyboy on
This discussion has been closed.