As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SECRET SAINTS - The Saints Go Over There

124»

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    So I can't get to my house to post a picture but my lil bro got a Thomas the tank toy set. Super awesome :) thank you again, everyone!

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    M.D. wrote: »
    So I can't get to my house to post a picture but my lil bro got a Thomas the tank toy set. Super awesome :) thank you again, everyone!

There should be some drawing supplies too!

• Options
    JoeUser wrote: »

Nice, I'll make sure it's in there. My mom and my sis had the box and I've been out with my fiancé so couldn't get there to check it or take a photo. But my sis sent me a picture and just couldn't post it up from my phone. Thank you so much Joe <3

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I have been gift carded, and it is much appreciated. I only just now got the notice and I'm on my way out the door to the airport so I'll be redeeming it and all that when I get back.

<3<3

• Options

Nice, I'll make sure it's in there. My mom and my sis had the box and I've been out with my fiancé so couldn't get there to check it or take a photo. But my sis sent me a picture and just couldn't post it up from my phone. Thank you so much Joe <3

Ok, there should have been 2 boxes delivered at the same time, I think.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    So I was away from home and got home and found a package from Joe. It was some weightlifting gloves and straps.

Thank you again Joe. You've really brightened my Christmas up <3

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Ahhhh Joe just gifted me Saint's Row 3 on Steam!

Thanks Joe!

Where ya goin' with that gun in your hand?

• Options
    So I was away from home and got home and found a package from Joe. It was some weightlifting gloves and straps.

Thank you again Joe. You've really brightened my Christmas up <3

@That Dave Fella

Oh it got there already! Neat, I thought it wouldn't until tomorrow.

I hope they're useful! I saw that you were getting calluses from lifting and thought they would help, but I know very little about serious weightlifting. :)

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    If your name starts with V and is the same as a famous poet, thank you so very much. The chocolate is especially nice (it's a HEAVY box). I will be certain to post pictures of the adorable wrapping.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    ThreeCubed wrote: »
    If your name starts with V and is the same as a famous poet, thank you so very much. The chocolate is especially nice (it's a HEAVY box). I will be certain to post pictures of the adorable wrapping.

Dr. Veuss?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    So I just got handed another package!

Joe got me Katamari Forever. I played a demo for this ages ago and it was amazing. I can't wait to play it again.

Thank you again Joe!!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    @M.D. and @ThreeCubed should both be receiving thiiiiings

Hopefully today if they didn't get there already

• Options
    So I just got handed another package!

Joe got me Katamari Forever. I played a demo for this ages ago and it was amazing. I can't wait to play it again.

Thank you again Joe!!

Oh wow it got there! That's the one it was saying wouldn't be there until after Christmas. I find the Katamari games relaxing and just plain fun! You are very welcome! :)

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Okay, so I made it back to my home today.

I want you all to understand my mom is super happy about all the gifts. She was so surprised to get all these boxes for Rowan and all she was expecting was having like 3 gifts for him for christmas. She is very thankful for everything you guys have done. You are all awesome and I love you all.

I also got the box today from @Sheri and it's awesome. Thank you for the handmade hat for him and the disney hat(with his name on the back) and mickey :)

You guys sent awesome gifts for him, thank you so much!!

photo1jfr.jpg

M.D. on
  • Options
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Trains, Blocks, Giant Dino & Mouse?
    Pretty much everything that he needs for Giant Kaiju battles.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Yay!

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    My father will be receiving breaking bad season 3, and my mother a nice pair of gloves with the magic fingertips that let you use your smartphone, both courtesy of the gift cards anonymous Saints gave me.

<3 you, and thank you, Saints.

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    Today I was actually out and going to attend a christmas party with justin (arsenic) and his wife laina/they cohorts. Came home and found this: 2012-12-24223521.jpg

Now, I don't know if whoever sent this is comfortable mentioning with me mentioning their name, so I'll just include the message:

"Thought id send some hoity toity food over. At the end of the day though, some Good Cheese and Meat is all a man needs. Happy Holidays."

So the next thing will be dope meat. Hey, whoever you are i hope god blesses and keeps you

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    Some fuckin fine cheese. I'm like Arsenio Hall here

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    I'm not mentioning god to weird out and alienate the non-religious or whatever, you just did a good ass kindness and I equate it to holiness

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    I just found out that my saint sent me a key for Scribblenauts Unlimited after someone in the steam thread already sent me one earlier in the day.

I appreciate the heck out of it, whoever you are. :)

But since I already have a copy, it wouldn't be bad form to pay it forward in the steam thread, would it?

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Sheri wrote: »
    @M.D. and @ThreeCubed should both be receiving thiiiiings

Hopefully today if they didn't get there already

I was out on the 24th. I'll check the office tomorrow to make sure there wasn't an attempt!

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    @Virgil_Leads_You and @Sheri deserve huge kudos for being incredibly generous people, everyone.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    ThreeCubed wrote: »
    @Virgil_Leads_You and @Sheri deserve huge kudos for being incredibly generous people, everyone.

<3

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    So I wanna send a big thank you to some folks. I got two packages this morning from Amazon, I have a name on one but not the other, also the messages were wonderful!!

My lil bro got an awesome block set, a dinosaur, and thomas wall stickers. My mom was super happy for all of that stuff.

phototij.jpg

My mom was super thankful for it, especially since she can't get my little brother (Rowan) much. She didn't know how to give a proper thank you on here but i'll do it for her. Thank you guys so much!!!

<3<3<3<3

I got my new nephew that same dinosaur for Christmas. It's adorable

• Options
    So when my brother was opening gifts he said wow so many times, I've never heard him say wow before

Thank you again everyone :)

• Options
    edited December 2012
    So when my brother was opening gifts he said wow so many times, I've never heard him say wow before

Hooray! :)

@M.D.

What did you tell your mom about who these strange internet people are?

JoeUser on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Oh wow, I just something else in the email.

Thank you, awesome mystery forumperson!

Me and my brother'll use it to buy something nice :)

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I just now got another Amazon card in the mail, with a note saying that I'm a charming devil and that the world needs more of me. I dunno about that but thank you Secret Saint. :3

Edit - Oh! And if you guys have suggestions for things to get a 7 month old nephew feel free to make suggestions because I'm overwhelmed with decisions.

Henroid on
  • Options

Hooray! :)

@M.D.

What did you tell your mom about who these strange internet people are?

I didn't have to tell her much, she's been kinda usta Internet people when I flew to Seattle a long time ago. She thinks you're all super awesome though.

• Options
    A package just arrived from Amazon, and it contains candy. The note suggests giving it to any local cutie I may know. Well, I don't know one locally but I can get it to her perhaps! :D

Someone has been kicking ass this year. Thank you so much, again!

• Options
    For the sender's sake (as there was a legit reason why this is here now), I received something in the mail today pertaining to Secret Saints and like the other things I've received you have my biggest thanks. And hey my birthday was just a couple days ago so we'll call it a birthday gift instead of a Christmas one. <3

• Options
    So I woke up to a package today from a Virgil P. I'm sorry if you were worried that it didn't arrive, unfortunately some stuff is sent from amazon using Deustch Post and they are the worst.

I received Gandhi on bluray and the first volume of worst both of which I'm excited to watch/read!

Thank you so much for the thoughtful gifts :D

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Eeeeee this thread is giving me warm fuzzies. :3

• Options
    @Bendery It Like Beckham you are an awesome person.

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Glad you like the gift!