As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dapper Dogs [chat]

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    I battled through snow and cold, and now it's the weekend. Stressful first week.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    damn, this album really is good.

None of you scrubs like Blind Melon?

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Unless it's for his
    spool32 wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    I'm reading the news coverage of the PMs speech regarding the future of our EU membership and every article has a part about the Obama administrations view on it and what they want us to do. I can't help but think as much as I agree with what they're saying, the Obama administration should mind its own fucking business. Democratic governments do not get to call up other democratic governments and make self-interested demands, that isn't how democracies work. It's exactly the sort of shit you see Russia pull with its neighbours.

Stop fawning over our President and we'll stop letting him intimidate your country.

Give us a say in your government and we'll give you a say in ours.

hahah no deal redcoat!

I see your game now. We already tried that once!

Give the UK three inches of snow a day for a week. By day 5 it will look like every post-apocalypse movie.

We're the UK. We have centimetres of snow, not inches.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Don't quit the EU. Federalize that shit.

As much as most the European governments want to go down that route doing it against the wishes of the European electorate is turning out to be problematic.

Can't you just like fight a war and make it happen? That's what we did.

I have to sing an octave down now.... when it was released I could hit the high notes in his register.

Age, man.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Fuck, I have been reading too many programming blogs. Now I look at my code and think "is this good practice?"

And then remember 90% of the time who the fuck cares, code gets written by the guy who bothers to do it.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Unless it's for his
    I'm reading the news coverage of the PMs speech regarding the future of our EU membership and every article has a part about the Obama administrations view on it and what they want us to do. I can't help but think as much as I agree with what they're saying, the Obama administration should mind its own fucking business. Democratic governments do not get to call up other democratic governments and make self-interested demands, that isn't how democracies work. It's exactly the sort of shit you see Russia pull with its neighbours.

Stop fawning over our President and we'll stop letting him intimidate your country.

hahah no deal redcoat!

Give the UK three inches of snow a day for a week. By day 5 it will look like every post-apocalypse movie.

I have used inches, feet etc. all my life, it is a little hard to break the habit.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

I have used inches, feet etc. all my life, it is a little hard to break the habit.

We'll have to break you down and build you back up from scratch to remove this terrible habit.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

(i use inches, feet, etc. as well)

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    @kruite are you ready to do this NOW*

*as in, in about ten minutes

yes, just msg me on the steam

you don't show up on the steam for me

ftOqU21.png
    Everybody uses feet, Bob, how else would you walk around???

Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

Civilization is hard earned, yes. :P

BobCesca wrote: »
    Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

I hope you die and we bury you 2 meters under the ground.

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

You're lucky if most of the people here were out of diapers back when that "Bee girl music video" was popular. Hell a significant chunk of the population here was probably born after Shannon Hoon died.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Everybody uses feet, Bob, how else would you walk around???
    Wheels. Get with the program.

Urgh. I have a cyst in the most annoying place on my neck.

Damn environment people.

I can't do my job until the servers are back online. It's literally one command to boot the servers and then maybe five minutes for them to go up. I submitted a report that they were down an hour ago.

More reddit and PA time for me, I suppose.

Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

We'll have to break you down and build you back up from scratch to remove this terrible habit.

You will have to tear this American ruler from my cold, dead hands.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

As much as most the European governments want to go down that route doing it against the wishes of the European electorate is turning out to be problematic.

Tried it already. Many times in fact.

RedTide wrote: »

You're lucky if most of the people here were out of diapers back when that "Bee girl music video" was popular. Hell a significant chunk of the population here was probably born after Shannon Hoon died.

Damn.

You youngins should check this out! Because they were really really good. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJO67NszfA

Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

Not hard to arrange with 24/7 gun show happening just outside every gun store.

HITLER = ABRAHAM LINCOLN

ENGLAND = SLAVE OWNERS

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

I hope you die and we bury you 2 meters under the ground.

1.8288 meters actually.

• InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    Damn environment people.

I can't do my job until the servers are back online. It's literally one command to boot the servers and then maybe five minutes for them to go up. I submitted a report that they were down an hour ago.

More reddit and PA time for me, I suppose.

Servers caught fire and they're too afraid to tell anyone.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Wheeeee people that live over a certain distance away have been sent home.

Hilariously, this means that of a group of people that depend on the same train to get home, some can go and the others must stay. People are unhappy.

Unless it's for his

hahah no deal redcoat!

Not hard to arrange with 24/7 gun show happening just outside every gun store.

You would just point the wrong end toward me and hurt yourself

I'm avoiding their most famous one because dudes, the rest of it is also very excellent!

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Oh my god.

The new PA comic is so true. I really never realized. All this time. I think I could actually start to enjoy football now.

SRY AMERICAN FOOTBALL WILL ALWAYS BE INFERIOR TO THE ONLY AMERICAN SPORT

B-BALL

basketball was invented in canada looool

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular

message me your steam name

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    imperial measurement best measurement

919UOwT.png
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I'm currently following up emails sent to logistics companies in the Midlands.

They are... not enthusiastic about speaking to me.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    I only know of "No Rain". Back then I heard it on the radio. I'm old.

Oh my god.

The new PA comic is so true. I really never realized. All this time. I think I could actually start to enjoy football now.

B-BALL

Pretty sure Massachusetts is still part of America.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

message me your steam name

it's Abdhyius.

ftOqU21.png
    japan wrote: »
    Wheeeee people that live over a certain distance away have been sent home.

Hilariously, this means that of a group of people that depend on the same train to get home, some can go and the others must stay. People are unhappy.

Sensible solutions for a better tomorrow.

The snow is pathetic here. Now even enough for a small snow penis.

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

HITLER = ABRAHAM LINCOLN

ENGLAND = SLAVE OWNERS

Don't forget Napoleon!

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Oh my god.

B-BALL

I thought so, but the propaganda was a lie. It was invented by a Canadian, yes, but he was in America.

Frowny face.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »

everybody only knows of "No Rain"

919UOwT.png
    Haphazard wrote: »

Play those last couple videos! Well worth a listen.

My next [chat] is Blind Melon [chat].

This discussion has been closed.