We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone.
Because if they find us . . . well, we just won't let them find us.
The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you._______________________________________________________Rules
- All public voting closes at 7PM PST/10PM EST every night.
- All private actions must be in by 6:45 PM PST/9:45 PM EST every night.
- Vote using the following syntax: !vote Wiggin and retract using the syntax: !retract Wiggin. Please do NOT edit your vote posts; just retract & vote for someone else when changing your vote.
- The person with the most votes at the end of each day will be taken in by police for questioning, and thus removed from the game.
- If a player is Controlled, their win condition is immediately converted to the Yeerk conditions. A Controlled player's Role, Powers, and Siblings will be revealed to other Yeerks. All other information is at the discretion of the player to reveal or not.
- Do not forward/share/screenshot/etc. your role PM(s).
- No abstentions. Individuals with a private attack must use it every night OR PM me that they are choosing NOT to. All participants must vote every night.
- You must have at least two on-topic posts per game day. This will be strictly enforced. If you are removed from the game for inactivity you will be replaced with a reserve player. If there are no reserves, your character will be killed.
- Narration/Results for each day will indicate attack attempts and failures, deaths/arrests, etc. Players that have been Controlled will not be revealed.
- If you would like clarification on a rule, mechanic, ability or anything else, make a post containing !Clarification. If you have a question that may compromise your role in public, PM your clarification request to me.
- Roles (including Controller status) will be revealed upon death/arrest.
- You may make one goodbye post if you die, but no more than that.
- Dead players may not converse with active participants on any game-related matters.
- There is no dead thread; do not make one or discuss the game with anyone alive, to re-iterate the previous point.
- IF YOU ARE NOT A GAME PARTICIPANT, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!
In the event of a tie, all parties will be removed by mob vote.
If a player is replaced by a reserve, any public votes the old player may have had DO NOT transfer. Any Special abilities targeting the old player MUST BE RE-SUBMITTED to target their replacement.
Players cannot drop out of gameplay when two hours or less remain in the game day.
1. Critical (Controller) - Killed by Jake (Day 5)
2. iamtheaznman - Killed by Visser Three (Day 5)
3. Durax - Killed by Visser Three (Day 4)
4. Bogey (Controller) - Killed by Jake (Day 7)
5. Shenanigans (Orignal Yeerk / Tom) - Killed by Jake (Day 9)
6. Nuzak (Tobias) (Controller) - Arrested (Day 5)
7. TheKovakistani (Controller) - Arrested (Day 6)
8. DrCongo (Original yeerk) - Arrested (Day 9)
10. Jimothy - Killed by Visser Three (Day 7)
11. real_pochacco (Jake) - Killed by David (Day 9)
13. Tossrock (Ax) - Killed by David (Day 2)
14. NATIK - Arrested (Day 8)
16. Squashua - Arrested (Day 3)
17. Seriously - Killed by Visser Three (Day 5)
20. arod_77 (Visser Three) - Killed by Jake (Day 8)
21. Drijen (Controller) - Killed by Jake (Day 4)
22. FirstComradeStalin - Arrested (Day 1)
25. Mr. Embarkation (Original Yeerk) - Arrested (Day 4)
26. The Geebs That Is A Mod (Crayak) - Killed by Jake (Day 7)
28. Xevo - Killed by Ax (Day 1)
29. redimpulse - Killed by Visser Three (Day 8)
31. Atari Soul - Killed by Visser Three (Day 3)
32. Strato - Killed by Visser Three (Day 2)
33. Raneados (Marco) (Controller) - Killed by Jake (Day 3)
34. AbsenceofLight - Arrested (Day 2)
35. Hunter - Killed by Visser Three (Day 1)
38. Oatway - Killed by David (Day 4)
39. Shankill Butcher
40. cj iwakura (Ellimist) - Killed by David (Day 8)
41. Zot - Killed by David (Day 1)
43. Zoolander - Killed by Marco (Day 1)
44. scarlet st.
45. Anjin-San (Cassie) - Killed by Visser Three (Day 1)
46. Darkseid (Rachel) - Killed by Visser Three (Day 6)
47. Neville - Killed by Visser Three (Day 6)
49. Quetzi - Killed by Visser Three (Day 3)
50. JohnHam - Killed by Ax (Day 2)
51. Seta 3000
52. Fembot (Controller) - Arrested (Day 5)
53. Dislexic (Erek King) - Killed by Visser Three (Day 7)
54. Munkus Beaver - Killed by Rachel (Day 5)
55. Dave The Rave - Killed by Visser Three (Day 8)
56. Daric - Killed by Visser Three (Day 2)
57. Red Bird - Killed by Marco (Day 2)
59. CableCarrier - Killed by David (Day 7)
60. scarlet ave. (Controller) - Killed by David (Day 6)
Munkus Beaver replaces Hylianbunny (Day 1)
Seriously replaces SoonerMan (Day 1)
cj iwakura replaces Lucky7 (Day 1)
Qorzm replaces the wook (Day 1)
SojakFA replaces DarkPrimus (Day 2)
Orestes replaces Abraham F. Hawk (Day 2)
manaleak34 replaces ramenXnoodles (Day 3)
NATIK replaces tomisbored (Day 3)
Dislexic replaces Defunker (Day 3)
Seta 3000 replaces Osvik (Day 3)
g01iath replaces DeForce (Day 3)
scarlet st. replaces Riggs Blitzkrieg (Day 5)
WhiteZinfandel replaces Orestes (Day 7)
Day 1 ends Thursday, 7PM PST / 10PM EST________________________________________________________
Day 0: Jake
None of us could have guessed what was waiting for us that night. Who knows why we all decided to walk home together? Why did we cut through that abandoned construction site? It's questions like these that keep me up at night more than anything I've seen or done since.
The ship just appeared in the sky and dropped down next to us. No fanfare. No laser light show. Nothing. It just sits there like it's the most normal thing in the world. Then it opens, and what looks like a blue centaur with a scorpion tail and way too many fingers and eyes steps out. Elfangor. Prince
Elfangor. He tells us that our planet is under attack. Yeerks, he calls them. Slugs that squeeze into your ear and wrap themselves around your brain. Suddenly you can't move. You can't speak. You can't even blink. The Yeerk owns you, and all you can do is scream in your own head.
Then he does the impossible.
He gives us--all of us--the power to morph into any animal we touch. It's the only weapon he has to offer us against the Yeerks, and we're the only ones around to take it. The fate of the planet is handed to a bunch of dumb teenagers.
Another ship comes down. Elfangor tells us to hide, and for good reason: this is a Yeerk ship. His
ship. Visser Three. The biggest, baddest Yeerk there is, and the only one that can morph like us. He literally chews Elfangor to pieces while we watch.
Since that day, we've done whatever we can to slow them down. But it's a losing battle. Every day, there's more and more of these Controllers. Even Tom is... don't want to talk about it now.
We've got a sixth member in Aximili, or Ax for short. Elfangor's little brother. He's still not used to living among humans yet, but he's learning.
Then there was David. He found the cube that let us morph in the first place, and we recruited him. It turned out to be a huge mistake. Nobody deserves what we did to him, but there was no other choice.
We've been staking out a possible Yeerk pool entrance for the past few days. Going to make a move soon.