As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PHALLA] Animorphs: The End (YEERKS WIN)

• arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    this is dizzying...

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
  • FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've noticed in most Phallas that the more well-known or Phalla-experienced people on the forums are way more likely to be specials.

So, I will throw in my vote for Tossrock

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    arod_77 wrote: »
    this is dizzying...

Ya, I've heard slugs have trouble with balance.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I can't endanger myself unnecessarily but

suffice it to say I hoped those of you who read books understand that I am not the best bandwagon choice.

Charles Kinbote on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Damn shower. Regardless, Yiff yiff scritch scritch hooooooowl

Straightzi on
  • arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    !voteTossrock

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
    edited August 2007
    I'm also willing to use this rule on Shankill Butcher, so I think we should focus on voting out on or the other for the first night.

Is Wiggin playing? As trite as it sounds to vote him out, there's a pretty hefty chance he'll be a special.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    quetzi you were the 2nd number I pulled for placeholder RNG vote, so keep that in mind if DRCongo makes a good case

Raneados on
  • randomproxyrandomproxy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Red Bird wrote: »
    arod_77 wrote: »
    this is dizzying...

Ya, I've heard slugs have trouble with balance.

It's all that tapping against his inner ear, you see.

randomproxy on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm also willing to use this rule on Shankill Butcher, so I think we should focus on voting out on or the other for the first night.

Is Wiggin playing? As trite as it sounds to vote him out, there's a pretty hefty chance he'll be a special.

you're a goddamn retard

Raneados on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Dude, I've been bitching about vote count.
    I'm helping run this one.

Me Too! on
    edited August 2007

Totally. Vote for him. In the sign-up thread, he said he'd reward anyone who did. :P

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited August 2007
    Okay, so

!retract Shankil Butcher

!vote FirstComradeStalin

DJ Eebs on
    edited August 2007
    red bird do you not realize how wiggin is about this?

you stupid bastard

Raneados on
    edited August 2007
    !retract DrCongo

!vote FirstComradeStalin

yeah I don't like how you're retarded

Raneados on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Reserve spots are still available. PM me to be put on the list.

And remember, inactives WILL BE REPLACED.

Green on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't see any reason to lie, so yes, I am setting up a network.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    Rane, I'm not gonna be a total cunt about it. It's shit like Zot "retracting the retraction" that'll get me irked.
    Joke votes? Go for it, not like you can get rid of me.

Me Too! on
  • XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ow, holy crap, what is this itching behind my left ear?!?!

::looks in a mirror::

And fuck, an X-shaped scar too? What the hell happened while I was sleeping?

Oh well, because it's tradition around here, I !vote Wiggin

Placeholder, yo!

Xevo on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    !vote Meister for not recognizing Jake = Shawn Ashmore = Iceman and that's a good enough reason as anything else I can come up with right now.

Stop having that avatar, it throws me off.

Straightzi on
    edited August 2007
    Oh wow. Xevo.

edit: nevermind.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Okay, so

AND I LUST

Wiggin, would you like us to edit out the votes if we quote a post with them?

M.D. on
    edited August 2007
    Xevo wrote: »
    Ow, holy crap, what is this itching behind my left ear?!?!

::looks in a mirror::

And fuck, an X-shaped scar too? What the hell happened while I was sleeping?

Oh well, because it's tradition around here, I !vote Wiggin

Placeholder, yo!

It's not a placeholder if they aren't playing.
    I'm not mad that it's for me, I'm mad that you're retarded.
    EDIT Yeah, that would be good. Keeps me from counting shit twice. Thanks.

Me Too! on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Maybe

just maybe

with your anger issues, running this was a bad idea

all I'm sayin'

jokes happen, deal with it

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    Xevo you stupid fucking idiot

I mean christ

Raneados on
    edited August 2007
    !vote FirstComradeStalin

Straightzi on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited August 2007
    I'm not just going to vote for every idiot here.

I'm going to have to pace myself.

DJ Eebs on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I know you guys are doing it in jest but provocation only serves to slow shit down. Put your need to be dicks away in a compartment.

I mean, Christ it's bad when you take it further than the guy who coined "Goddamn it Wiggin".

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
    edited August 2007
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    I know you guys are doing it in jest but provocation only serves to slow shit down. Put your need to be dicks away in a compartment.

I mean, Christ it's bad when you take it further than the guy who coined "Goddamn it Wiggin".

I'm still torn between the nuke pic and the MSPaint one.

Me Too! on
    edited August 2007
    Raneados wrote: »

you're a goddamn retard

Uh, I'm just saying people that are more active in the forums tend to be specials. I remember the last one I played there was a massive hulabaloo about voting out Wiggin in day one, and he turned out to be like the vig or something major, even though everyone assumed he wasn't. I was evil in that one, so I kind of learned a lesson there.

So.......

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • MeisterMeister Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    !vote randomproxy
    he voted for me :(
    I just had a brain freeze.
    I've watched the x-men movies, jeez.

Also, I just read article on David from the animorphs on wikipedia and damn that is some harsh stuff for a kids book. I didn't even remember that stuff.

Was he the evil animorph that some people were talking about before?

Meister on
    3DS friend code friend code: 4485-1155-2584
    edited August 2007

you're a goddamn retard

Uh, I'm just saying people that are more active in the forums tend to be specials. I remember the last one I played there was a massive hulabaloo about voting out Wiggin in day one, and he turned out to be like the vig or something major, even though everyone assumed he wasn't. I was evil in that one, so I kind of learned a lesson there.

So.......

He's calling you a retard for not figuring out that I AM HELPING RUN THIS THING.
    EDIT: Yes, David was the Sixth Animorph, and he was fucking evil.
    "Sixth" because Ax never counted himself as one of them.

Me Too! on
    edited August 2007

you're a goddamn retard

So.......

RNG

RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

yes the computers are biased to popular people

Raneados on
  • XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ahahahah I was just waiting to see who bitched me out first, since they would surely be a servant of evil! With that in mind !vote Red Bird

Xevo on
  • SpeedySwafSpeedySwaf Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    !vote Zot

SpeedySwaf on
    edited August 2007

you're a goddamn retard

So.......

RNG

RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

I didn't know it was random. Sorry, I've never run a Phalla. No need to get all uppity about it.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
    edited August 2007
    But I got your 4400 reference! That makes us friends!

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    !retract Tossrock
    !vote FirstComradeStalin

Charles Kinbote on
    edited August 2007

you're a goddamn retard

So.......

RNG

RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

I didn't know it was random. Sorry, I've never run a Phalla. No need to get all uppity about it.

Every time you post, a puppy dies.
    Stop killing puppies.

Me Too! on
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I !vote for Wiggin

Oh snap, see what I did there?

<3 on
This discussion has been closed.